Economic Growth in 2019

Press [F] to pay respects to Iran, Venezuela, Argentina, and Italy in their deaths.

Press [C] to congratulate China, the US, Israel, Ireland, South Korea on exceeding expectations and staying above peers.

Press [H] to remain hopeful for India and Sub-Saharan Africa as they steadily become less shit.

Attached: worldgdpgrowth2019.jpg (691x657, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMaoEJZRsu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened in Equatorial Guinea?

kek, this country is such a shithole.

what doesn't happen to equatorial guinea? probably it was lower oil prices

Lower oil + government mismanagement + inflation + less economic complexity by far than Saudi fucking Arabia = drop in a year when the US started putting out more oil and green energy continued to grow.

the forecast for my country is about -2% and for venezuela is -10%

>brazil stronker than us

Based Bolsonaro

>Syria 9.9

Syria superpower 2025.

Based and shrinkpilled

0*1.099=0

Not so difficult for Syria to see 9.9% growth when their economy is already bullet-ridden and any moment of peace would do that.

How are Argentinians not outraged? Your nation went from being the shining gem of the entire southern american continent, "As wealthy as an Argentine" with so many prospects for future development, to shooting itself in the foot as much as it can for generations.
What gives with Argentina?

what about ''the raise of china"?
STOP IT
I don't wanna learn mandarin

it didn't happen to one day to another. it took us decades to reach this situation.

with the military coup that later fought the falklands war, the country begun to destroy itself.

it's over

youtube.com/watch?v=lMaoEJZRsu0

its not that bad

written chinese is actually a very logical language
if humans werent brainlets it would offer a better alternative than latin scripture

>gdp per capita of argentina is lower than brazil in 2019
wth happened

H

Just delusion and denial.

BLAME CAPITALISM

>ITS EVERYBODY'S FAULT BUT OUR OWN
ok

Attached: 1544809208053.jpg (900x685, 119K)

I want Poland to be like Malaysia

Attached: invest.png (676x348, 19K)

he's saying the exact opposite

Ironic.

>we have growth above the US

Nice :D

MIGHT have growth, it's just a forecast, Brazil's forecasts are always overestimated. Our economists always promise we will grow 2% and we grow 1% instead, it's always like this.

Attached: Brazil GDP Growth Rate 2019 Data Chart Calendar Forecast News.jpg (819x798, 150K)

Tbf it's natural that we grow, we're just out of the recession, so now is to hope that the new economics team doesn't have retarded solutions.

Bangladesh :o

what?

for every 1% grow of brazil, we grow 0.25%, so you better start growing for fucks sake

Entire economt runs on oil and subject to price fluctuations

I hope we'll win the race to the bottom against Argentina

We are now trapped in the middle income bracket. But our population growth is slowing and aging. We have zero legal immigration but millions of 'guest workers'. Racial tensions are bubbling up and the is a growing discontent of conservatives vs liberals. Oil prices are languishing and we are headed for Mahathir vs Anwar Round 2. Things are looking down.

>Racial tensions are bubbling up
Malays vs chinks?

It's funny how there's a global problem of economic migration, but Western media portrays it as something exclusive to the West and something only white racists oppose. Fuck this shit makes me mad.