Are European values really better?

Are European values really better?

Personally I think so.

Attached: Capture.jpg (325x391, 26K)

No

Absolutely not. You shouldn't rely on the state for anything.

>relying on other individuals to achieve things in your life

you should rely on the state

Yes of course and continuing this conversation always lead to an American saying handicapped people should be killed.

Not really. Government is just another self-serving entity that shouldn't be trusted at face value.

I wish we had more monarchies instead of d*mocratic republics.

This.
The government is supposed to be a referee, not a player. It is not an end unto itself.

>imagine celebrating big companies fucking them in the ass for another billion in their trillion dollar bank account just because "they might make it themselves one day"

continuing this conversation always leads to an European saying no one should be able to obtain wealth

I'm handicapped, and i still work for a living. The rest have no excuse.

Life is not just a game for cold blooded psychopats.
Human beings have empathy, emotions.... They need other people to live, that's what a society is.

There is no virtue in wagecucking for wagecucking's sake. We do it to live. Congrats. (But also, I'm sorry you have to.)

The big banks aren't going to kill your wife, son, and dog for a crime into which they entrapped you, or burn your baby's face off with a flashbang

>I'm handicapped, and i still work for a living. The rest have no excuse.

I pity you. You're like a hostage with Stockholm syndrome.

>The big banks aren't going to kill your wife, son, and dog for a crime into which they entrapped you, or burn your baby's face off with a flashbang
I'll take the history of Latin America for 200 dollars.

>The big banks aren't going to kill your wife, son, and dog for a crime into which they entrapped you, or burn your baby's face off with a flashbang

Maybe if people were not always pushing for always more brainless repression the police would be less violent? Maybe the State is not the issue here?

Just because you have wealth, talent, or authority does not automatically mean you're a psychopath who gained it via illegitimate means. Hierarchies exist naturally, because some people are better at thing than others.
Competition is the most fair. The strongest armies take the spoils of war. The best performing sports teams take the championship trophy. The companies that produce the most value are the most successful.
There is not incentive to succeed or excel if we're all equal, and everyone is perfectly adequate as they are.

>Maybe if people were not always pushing for always more brainless repression the police would be less violent? Maybe the State is not the issue here?
The State is precisely the problem. They covet nothing but power. The stronger they become, the less tolerant of dissent they become.
The FBI, ATF, DEA, NSA.... they only exist to fill job positions. So they go after innocent people to justify their budgets. They only exist for their own sake.

What's your explanation for the fact that people love the State in Europe? If it was inherently evil maybe that we would have realized already?

Maybe that your State is broken?

>What's your explanation for the fact that people love the State in Europe?
Stockholm Syndrome and general cuckery. Europeans have always been property of the state. Europeans, for millenia, have been sent to die so some inbred fucknut can sit on a throne and be waites on hand and foot by his lackeys.

We here in Burgerstan are not like that. We believe that you are free to be whoever you want, and that everyone has the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Thus, we are a nation of pilgrims, pioneers, and conquerors.
>inb4 Israel
Israel and go pound sand. We owe them nothing.

>free to be whoever you want
>if born in a poor family it takes on average 5 generations to work yourself up to average income
you cant be free without social mobility., you only have a elite born into wealth who mocks the poor for being lazy while the rest wageslave for generation after generation, brainwashed by the Trump. How ironic.
The nordic countries beats you well there, followed by many other european countries.

Yeah, fuck the government
Why they should help niggers, down syndrome subhumans and other shit tier people?
Only strongest must survive

Is it really that better to be private property instead of state property? Most people here used to be private property too for a long time, it was considerably worse.

>Europeans, for millenia, have been sent to die so some inbred fucknut can sit on a throne and be waites on hand and foot by his lackeys.
USA gained independance during the time when Nationalism gained traction in Europe, that point is void.

No. I wish America would make us into the 51st State.

You already kind of are.
After Brexit it will be there case almost officially.

First get rid of May, Corbyn, and Khan and only if Farage is the first governor of the state.

Attached: nigel farage .jpg (333x307, 31K)