I am a 23 year old virgin and there are no signs that it will change this year or any year to come

i am a 23 year old virgin and there are no signs that it will change this year or any year to come

Attached: 1525697383734.jpg (968x928, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same except that I'm 22

it won't change on its own, you have to change it yourself

I lost my virginity 5 years ago, but it has grown back.
I'm a 23 year old virgin too.

Attached: 917.png (657x527, 66K)

19 here
Think positive frens

I was told to just "be myself" but apparently my true self is completely undesirable

Very This.

27 and virgin. I didn't think it was an issue when I was in my early 20s but now every day the sex drive feels stronger and masturbation is the only way to cope with it.

Same except I'm 28. Actually 29 in a couple months.

Wizarddom next year...

Come to Serbia and I'll ravage your boypussy.

that's not what I said.

It pretty much is. The problem lies in me and if I want to move on in life I'm gonna have to change my personality

Same, but I'm closer to 30 than 20. I don't even have any friends, let alone a gf.

yes. I didn't say "just b urself bro", I said you gotta take things into your own hands

How many girls have you asked on date in 2018?

Attached: 1545414705005.png (1100x950, 177K)

Why try?
I'm a 169cm short "male" manlet midget.

Attached: 1535907312359.jpg (653x490, 82K)

aren't most girls in the US shorter than that? even more so mexican and filipinas?

>aren't most girls in the US shorter than that?
Not in my experience.

Attached: 116849a.jpg (300x240, 12K)

Either
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

Or find asian girl. Or move to asia. Also half of r9k claims that women want only your bank account. Your bank account isnt as small as you, is it?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-05-02-39-47.png (540x960, 116K)

You can spend your life cursing the darkness or you can light a candle.

I have a fat, bald, anxious friend who is 28 in a month and he got his first gf (who is the sister of a friend of ours) about 2 months ago. He's a nice guy though and it's all worked out for him in the end. Well, for now.

Just pay for sex if losing the v card is that important to you

I'm a shut-in so 0.

I'm not really even interested in having a gf beyond the novelty that the physical aspect of it would represent. I don't think I'm actually genuinely capable of caring for another person or being intimate (physically or emotionally) with them though, so a relationship (and probably the act of sex as well) is probably impossible for me.

I did actually manage to get a couple of gfs as a teenager, so my looks must be okay at least, but they all dumped me after a few weeks once they realised how socially retarded I was.

Same and same age but I had an existential crisis again and made profiles on every dating app so I think this year I'll get a bf

PL:
Poza-kulturowy Polak do Polaka: Kobiet jest 4x tyle co facetów. Jeżeli znajdziesz odpowiednią, to ją bzykniesz!
Jedyne o czym musisz pamiętać to "bądź otwarty ze swoimi pragnieniami". Ekspresja, nawet nieudolna, pomaga. Nawet jeśli tego nie wiesz, emanujesz „danymi” dla innych ludz, Problem polega na tym by być wystarczająco pijanym by być na tych „spotkaniach”.

EN:
Beyond the culture of “Pole to the Pole”: Women are 4x as many as men. If you find the right one, you will DIG IT!
The only thing you need to remember is to be open with your desires! Expression, even intraviral (and controversial) helps. Even if you do not know it, you're emitting "data" for other people. The only problem is to be drunk enough, to be at these "meetings."

Attached: 2366880_303.jpg (700x394, 44K)

That's really hard to do in America

ah yes, the land of the free

i'm 22
i wish this year

Attached: 6283b090a01101778e7ab9b8db5dbade7b5c823f_hq.jpg (720x960, 48K)

Nice, Russia mang

who is this peen queen?

Shinovi...shinovi...shinuki ..zhimvace...something like that

Just stop caring buddy
Fuck these hoes we don't need them, women are fucking gay anyway

Attached: 1538170711647.jpg (863x867, 261K)

Same except that I'm 25

that's a nice tummy

5, got rejected each time. Must've been because I'm a literal manlet (5'1)

Attached: monk-drinking.png (286x260, 166K)

Zero. You dont get girls by asking them out anyway. Girls already have it in their mind whether you're fuckable or not before you ask them out.