Sold my dads rolex for 2k. thought about buying crypto, any good coins you would recommend?

sold my dads rolex for 2k. thought about buying crypto, any good coins you would recommend?

Attached: watch.jpg (308x164, 7K)

Shitty bait. Few posts. Are loser.

Dude...that's super low. What happened in your life to get you to this point?

Clean your room.

Some sky will do just fine, make sure to diversify though

Yes, buy low value promising coins. Sky is Def one of them

it s best to make a research first, dont just dive into it without prior knowledge. the coin above is good, so are many others. also a lot of shitcoins

RDD
PPT
SALT
THETA

if you want a quick bullshit run up to dump later doge for when the bull rally starts

Attached: dogen.png (336x335, 110K)

just bought 1k worth of SKY, since it started going up today

50% virtual investments, 50% real stuff (gold, antiques etc

What kind of degenerate father would buy a Rolex? A father who's son would sell it

also keep in mind there is a high volatility on the trading markets

I'd sell your ass as a gay prostitute if I were you. Much higher ROI than crypto.

1 XAU and a few XAGs

Hey Pajeet
You forgot to change your ID

Attached: roger-rabbit4.jpg (475x311, 26K)

>any good coins
st. gaudens, duccats, sovereigns, pre-65 US dimes, quarters and half dollars

its great times we live in, so you can turn a rolex into many rolex, if you buy low and sell high. some crypto currencies will go up again, some will die.. russian roulette if you dont take the time to dig

didnt know pimps are looking into crypto

sounds great, although hard to come by in EU

SKY is ok, just unfortunate with the recent events. some will dump, some will bag

genuinely surprised this hasn't turned into an obese wrist/watch thread yet. I expected more of you gentlemen

Attached: 1524161123103.jpg (750x701, 335K)

had a friend buy loads of sky, link, holo. guess we ll see what is a shitcoin and whatnot, although sky seems legit

yeah. any retro watch under 200 bucks you would recommend?

maybe if your net worth is 10 mil or more

>Doesn't understand sarcasm
Go back to plebbit

Just get a seiko 5 or a second hand hamilton (dont know if youll get it for 200) until you have more to spend.

Attached: 1512629396402.jpg (518x514, 69K)

U rang

Attached: 20180524_173037.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)