Would you move to Antarctica if there was no ice?

Would you move to Antarctica if there was no ice?

Attached: detr.jpg (560x462, 118K)

No because it would still be cold as fuck, probably similar to our Arctic Islands.

Only if there's no niggers

yeah, I would turn that shit into a pagan ethno state and then mommy can't tell me what to do anymore

Attached: 1543885075758.jpg (225x225, 6K)

if there's good internet, maybe

I want to found my only country down there. Then I'd make sure it has a cool name and flag and that the country's aesthetic is top tier.

Only if there aren't any other italians

of course

Antarctica needs to be populated by Anglos to complete the Antipodean Anglo Trifecta

Only if there's brown qt 3.14s so I have arseholes & footpussies to sniff. Otherwise no dice

Attached: Winifer Fernandez Brown qt.jpg (1118x1340, 668K)

No, because then it's just rock
You can't even do anything with the rock, because of international legislation
Fucking cold rock is good for penguins and international scientific research and nothing else

good god

In a heartbeat!

>Not settling it by force and declaring it an independent state
>Not causing a UN crisis when the countries who claimed that land try and take it from you

Glacial rebound after the weight of the ice is gone would result in the topography of Antarctica to look like this.

Attached: Antarctica_Without_Ice_Sheet.png (782x1000, 675K)

I'd settle here on the coast

Attached: edit.jpg (782x1000, 179K)

You need a visa from us, so stop pushing it

I think that is a part of Marie Byrd's Land. Marie Byrd's Land is isolated for even Antarctic standards. It is the largest unclaimed land territory on earth.

Antarctica belongs to the anglos. Fuck off spic

We own it, period

Very nice

Does the thought of sniffing her skunky brown arsehole and sweaty cheesy socks at the end of a volleyball match make your nose erect? God it does mine

Attached: WiniferFernandez Braapper Wedgie Imagine The Smell.jpg (1230x772, 84K)

It’d still be barren tundra unsuitable for farming. I can’t imagine it having more than a couple million people max. It’d mainly just be mining settlements and exporting terminals. Most likely a population of a couple hundred thousand who live there purely for work.

Coastal Antarctica would be cool temperate with forests under a Paleocene or Eocene tier climate.