This is unironically everywhere in the world I've been. Ask me about the states

This is unironically everywhere in the world I've been. Ask me about the states

Attached: Places ive been.png (1513x983, 36K)

>*glug* *glug* *glug*

Attached: flyover-future.jpg (940x705, 609K)

Why is New Jersey the worst state?

I've been to 45 states for some significant period of time each. Why don't you ask ME about the states?

I don't particularly think it's the worst. The people fit all of the American stereotypes you can think of though. And the Garden State Parkway smells like fucking shit. It seeps into your car even when the windows are closed

I have lived in 6 states, spent significant amounts of time in another 4, and been to all contiguous 48, most several times. New Jersey is unquestionably the worst, it's the only state that seems to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, it has the worst drivers, and I have never met a single person from New Jersey that wasn't an asshole to some extent. Why is it the worst state?

Are you sure NY drivers aren't worse? Everyone in NY is a dick

New York is quite bad too, but it has a redeeming quality in the form of upstate, NJ has nothing good as far as I can tell except maybe calling itself the Garden State which is a very funny joke. New Jersey is like if Brooklyn became it's own state. Even the "nice" parts are just McMansion suburbs filled with insufferable walking Italian-American stereotypes.

Northern NJ near Waldwick and Old Tappan is pretty nice

That's not saying much since the south appears to be an industrial wasteland

Flyover fantasies.

Jersey and NY are close for the biggest assholes ever but I have to give it to NY. Insufferable pricks.

how's (eastern) PA?

NY is fucking terrible
Very comfy in the Pennsyltucky area. Stay away from Reading, Philly, and the cities, which are like Detroit. People are really friendly in the rural parts

Dude, I thought I was alone.

Attached: places.png (1513x983, 43K)

At least you have Cape May

Yeah. Soon Maryland will be the 4th state I'll visit.

Here is all I have been.

Attached: 2000px-Blank_US_Map_48states.svg.png (2000x1237, 144K)

>future
its already true

Knoxville is nice, the Appalachias are god tier

Attached: 800px-Blank_map_of_the_United_States.png (800x520, 90K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-04-11.18.45.jpg (1918x1440, 200K)