OH NO NO NO NO!!!

OH NO NO NO NO!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHH

Attached: 009999.png (860x904, 609K)

E X I T S C A M
X
I
T
S
C
A
M

>decentralised

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>just let the hackers steal those coins, it's the victim's fault for clicking on phishing links anyway
Why are you faggots so retarded?

Attached: 1529505144836.png (580x720, 46K)

Centralized piece of shit

I sold all my bag on Kraken already

Just use a bank, why are you in crypto?

S C A M
C
A
M

Maybe this will be their dao

Faggot, if they can freeze accounts that means it's centralized.
You must be one of those weak faggots that wants their life dictated by the government because "muh life is scary, someone protect me".

I'm detecting heavy bags for you to write something so retarded

Yes, I love having access to my money at a discretion of the block producers who make decisions in a group chat.

Brainlets who fall for twitter giveaways and expose their private keys because they were told to by a phishing mail message shouldn’t be in crypto.

Why would you use a cryptocurrency that is issued and controlled by a central authority, who can and will freeze your funds any time they want, for any reason they want?
It's strictly worse than physical fiat currency in that case.

how do you move eos to an exchange where you can sell it for btc anyway? is this possible yet?

Attached: 1520709163298.png (638x359, 247K)

bait

> Wow very decentralized

Attached: chad vitalik.jpg (750x566, 51K)

There should be custodial solutions in crypto for normies but it shouldn't be the chain itself.

>skycoin
>Decentralization is not implemented yet, fully centralized
>number 1 shitshow of 2018

>EOS
>centralized by design
>shitshow just started

Turns out decentralization is actually important.
Grab popcorn mates, dis gon b gus

Attached: E425DE31-ED58-44C0-A5A6-50E58C250D91.png (438x329, 213K)

Funds are safu. Just don't lie and behave. In human history when has a central power become corrupt?

So much this

Come on, faith in history restored

THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE THE WAY THAT USED TO BE. HM, NO NO NO NO!

Hahahahahahahahahahahah i kek'd thanks user

>see, centralization is a good thing

>falling for the EOS meme

Attached: 1528359092363.jpg (1125x1096, 240K)

why its at $10 all the time? This should be at $2 level now

This shit just proves that the vast majority of people dumping their money into crypto have no fucking idea what they are investing in.

If you were going to buy centralized tokens that could be frozen by a central authority you might as well go buy some fucking runescape gold instead.

Fucking brainlets pumped this garbage to #5 because they missed the Ethereum train and desperately latched onto EOS as a second chance exit.

SMDH TBHFAM

Attached: 1529409817693.gif (572x317, 2.77M)

>i want to have my gay cake and eat it too

Attached: E1395E8F-707D-4876-BD72-525C9EC1AA3E.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>Fucking brainlets pumped this garbage to #5 because they missed the Ethereum train and desperately latched onto EOS as a second chance exit.
I don't think so, I think it's a new bread of retards. the EOS community are the type of people who only understand things when you show it to them in a youtube video. they have no idea how blockchains work or how they're supposed to work at all and were completely clueless over the launch process that was designed to prevent a dump by locking up tokens and the promise of airdrops. in reality EOS is just a gofundme-AWS deployment but the community doesn't even slightly care about the dapp aspect. it's literally all mouth breathing speculators thinking that all their airdrops will make them rich.

EOS is a scam in beat in ada instead!

Attached: 8C5A917E-149A-4C3C-8A2E-D61AE598C9F0.jpg (768x1024, 192K)

>letting someone else control your money.
You seem like the type of guy to let someone else fuck his wife too

>1 post by this ID
Looks like he got BTFO

>fnlet
kek

>If we said y are a thief then we take away your funds.
EOS decentralize kek

Attached: 1525104428436.png (657x539, 110K)

This guy in OP looks like he's going places, how can I invest in his project?

alt "this is the next bitcoin" coins

Attached: altcoins.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Dump EOS now.

They have the ability to freeze and take your coins.

This is why people say don't store shit on exchanges.

Funds are safe

Down $0.10 over 24 hrs. Panic sell time!

lol

anyone still holding this shitcoin deserves what's coming.

Attached: 1518040859966.jpg (618x376, 56K)

It would be a pity if someone with half a brain read the short EOS constitution and finds out the freezing is not only allowed but explicitely mentioned in such constitution.

>blue chip crypto

Attached: 1522973912092.jpg (617x606, 80K)

The point is that crypto lets you have your own box of tendies. You don't have to ask anyone's permission to take one if you feel like it. If it's all an illusion and some stranger can whack you on the hand and take the box away at any point than might as well just give it back to mom.

Attached: 1429204480074.jpg (500x365, 52K)

Seriously this. Tired of coins with terrible devs trying to replace bitcoin.

EOS will fail not from its retarded constitution and centralization, but because 99% of EOS holders are speculating autists who don't even know what a dapp is and don't care if the technology succeeds or not

deal with it

Attached: 1358038186595.gif (315x315, 1.34M)