Failing even with experience

When Chainlink had 6 successive days of green candles, I fomo'ed in and I market sold all of my VEN and market bought all-in for LINK. In total I have 168k LINK now. Got about 7.5 link for each ven.
If I would have waited until now I would be getting like 11 link for each ven. Would have had 200k.
FFS sell low buy high the linklet way

Attached: Francis Bacon - Head III.jpg (677x800, 110K)

>FOMOing on a long term hold

Link isn’t gonna moon anytime soon. If you believe in a link you’re gonna have to wait between 3 months and two years. If that’s too long for you then sell link next time it’s low and buy a random shitcoin that’s at it’s all time high

Yea I won't do anything but holding link but what happened was that I thought that the singularity was going to happen at that moment and I did not want to miss it. The slight chance of missing it was enough to convince me to fomo and market buy all-in.
It's just hard to deal with the regret of the mistake I made that could potentially cost me a lot of money. Even though I realize that I will probably have enough money with 168k link. But I have nobody to talk to about this, except for Jow Forums... it's hard dealing with it alone

I just buy a thousand or so every time it gets into the 20s and a .02 or so a month top up

FOMO is cancer bro.
Never fomo.
Now heavy bags will grow in your arms.
Do not FOLE and you will be ok long term.
As a linklet myself I can assure you will need strong hands.
Good luck !

Lol why did u think the singularity would happen before mainnet?

you won't be worrying much when link gets above 2 dollars that's for sure.

Don't be impatient, with that stack you are going to be seriously wealthy. Ignore the FUD from the retards on Jow Forums and Hodl.

Thanks anons. I have no worries about the succes of ChainLink itself, I am a true marine. It's just this conflicted feeling of knowing I could have a bigger stack, because I made a impulsive decision on a long-term project. My emotions took over instead of making a rational investment decision. And now it's too late.
I think that I don't know how to deal with "greed"

i'm waiting for the next cycle to buy more. i expect it to go to 30-40c before dipping one more time. going to save my pocketchange and buy 10k in about two months

this happened to me many times during the link pump in december/january.
>tonight...it's happening tonight!
you fuckers lol

How sure are u that there will be another low? I feel like we’re due a bart down given the pattern this week but there seems to be bull sentiment. Not just on biz. I’ve got fiat lined up to put in link and a few others but debating where to do now or like u said in a month or so

I only have 4000 link...sigh

I can't believe you sold off a very safe high return investment for a very high risk investment that may not pan out

I've forwarded your post to the Bogdanoffs in custody so they can take the next step in their masterplan

It wont see that price again for some time.

i feel quite confident in this being some sort of descending triangle shit, i dont know any proper TA though.. i'm not expecting a pump to 1$ or more before mainnet is out, rather more "disappointing" shakedowns.

whats your guess?

no amount is ever enough, user, just one of those things. BUT you'll have a ton of rocket fuel for the future.

VEN is a total chink scam. Saying that as a former Strength X-node holder.

VEN is the furthest from scam you can be

I have increased my stack over the last 30 days by 20k at an avg buy in of about .22.. I am freaking thrilled with how this worked out. May actually be done at this point, time to hodl and focus on real world shit.

Ven is furthest from scam you can be