This board is funking dead. Its as alow as it was in autum 2016

This board is funking dead. Its as alow as it was in autum 2016.

If you take the paid discord oxbtc soammers away its just fuck all. Nobody cares about shilling, nobody interested in buying new projects. All discussions are on btc or eth now and TA.

Attached: E19290E6-0FEC-4CF4-A972-21B2A7A1E8BE.png (800x777, 600K)

Volume has died too. Gone are the days of billion volume on one day.

> strong buy.

You may think that but this will last months. Biz was this quiet for about 2 years before.

No sense of buying alts is there? Just acculiminate btc?

Idk. Im holding some alts. Wouldt take my Advice

buy signal

zil

there's nothing exciting in the alts scene anymore, everyone's now racing to finish what they promised

so we can only shitpost until the products are up. Personally I'm hoping to learn a bit of coding fundamentals before link mainnet as I want to create a simple SC for the lulz. It'll be great if CS anons around here can give some tips too

bull shit
LINK collected 35 M during its ICO
They should hire software developers to deliver the promised product.

that's because in times of low volatility, smart money moves to dapps
there's no point in gambling on a shitcoin that might do +10% or drop by half when you could play a smart contract with open source code and know for sure you can manage a +20% with your strategy
snailfarming > sky, amb, wys, whatever shitcoin is flavor of the month
Jow Forums is retarded though
if it's more complicated than "buy shitcoin, draw meme lines, refresh twitter, dump", they'd rather call it a scam than give it a shot

Attached: snail.png (249x200, 51K)

>play a smart contract with open source code and know for sure you can manage a +20% with your strategy
what

Dapps. How does someone get this fucking dumb. It's been two and a half years, name any dapps other than shytoshitties that has anything like a reputation.

read code
see how it works
think of strategy
build model to test it
execute it

it's really no different than playing poker for profit, save that you learn a new set of rules with every dapp

talking about money, replie reputation... go watch the kardashians on tv, you mong
i don't even blame you. you have the right intuition to stay away, brainlets get fleeced in dapps
in fact it makes sense to put your money in projects where success depends on external sources (shitcoins) rather than games where success is reliant on your own ability (dapps). if you're stupid, why not bet on smarter people? but then you fools fall for guys selling you lego computer cases for 1 BTC when you should just park your investment money in ETH and not. touch. it.

> strong buy.

have a look at gravio, messaging, exchange, blockchain compression, good team

and a dividend payed in btc, messaging clients, wallets, web wallet etc etc delivering well.

buy maybe but not a pump signal.

If you want to buy now and stomach trading between 5k-8k for 2 years thats fine.

> he still believes in the 5K meme

are you retarded?

My nigga. Also GAS, AION, maybe IOTA and off course more ETH and BTC.

i don't beleive in the 5k meme. if people would buy at 5k, it means there too much demand there for it to ever reach it.

I'm just saying be prepared for a long period of sideways trading.
most of oyu are brainlets and can only work in the 4 decimals as you are newfags.

Last time in 2016 it was the 400-600 range. sounds minuscule right? no. at the time it was just as huge in fluctuations and you would lose just as much or gain just as much in that range.

> strong buy

Idk but myWish looks amazing

>says board is dead
>keeps coming back
how about you migrate to another board then, you little autistic faggot?

jfc why so mad? its true. traffic has declined steeply. why does this fact hurt you

Hey at least there's fewer nocoiners coming to gloat "how bout ur meme magic money hurr durr"

what are other places except reddit to discuss about crypto? where to look some nice projects?

nowhere. everywhere is dead for the same reason. no interest.

DYOR. next bull run probably after next halving.

How is ark doing, lads?

I left this place after losing all money in march, wats going on these days??

user you're retarded

>This board is funking dead. Its as alow as it was in autum 2016.
Crypto spergs got btfo'd in the last few months and lost their neet bucks in the process.

The REQ fud threads are back though.

unironically strong sell signal

Attached: selll.png (1045x457, 721K)

most of us are -75% down from January

Sooo... What you are saying is that we are slowly beginning to have proper content and not pajeet spamming shills?

this
So many shills shitted up this board.
Now they left, and many scammed people with them.

Attached: 1462082412729.jpg (491x713, 178K)

>Now they left

Skycoin and 0xbtc are still around

>inb4 some currynigger from the oxbtc discord starts trying to shill in this thread