How many matches do you have?

How many matches do you have?
I have 800.

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Just over 500

Attached: IMG_1450.png (1108x97, 12K)

i don't use social media

I made an Elliot Rodger account and got 4. One blond chick messaged first really desperately

nice
well done

;_;

I only use it when abroad and U often get a shit tone. I never act on it though. I just use it as a confident boost. I'm too big of a coward.

Argie girls are prude? I have tinder passport so girls from all over.

Despite being Jow Forums and decent looking
Shoot me

I've also had it for about 4 years so idk how great that is but whatever. Kinda just confirmation that I'm somewhere between a 4-6.
Using tinder when I go to a new country is one of my hobbies, my favorite location for tinder was Budapest

there are no pictures of me on any platform

haha yeah lets just say I gave up in the end

Around 400. I'm off and on with using it though.

never used it but maybe i will try it out in a year or two when im out of lard mode

Bangkok is easiest but 1 in 5 are pretty terrible looking. I should try Budapest.

Currently have 44. Might have had 60 in total if you count those who unmatched me later.
Of course most don't respond, stop responding after 1 or 2 messages and these two things make me lazy to make contact with new matches.
Though I've been talking and seeing this one girl for almost a month now...

FONT

That's what a light switch is for, mate.

Why do westerners have so much matches?

Are you sluts?

like 85, whenever im in foreign country i get loads of matches though

There's nothing wrong with casual sex

0 in 6 days

literally killing my self-confidence

help

95% of those matches lead to nothing. That's the nature of tinder.

I had 450, but it's been rapidly going down weirdly. It's down to 370-something in the space of two months.

Slut.

Attached: Dt6w0IaWoAI-Jyk.jpg:large.jpg (913x943, 142K)

Purging of bots

I spent 3 months in Russia teaching English. I only had 4 matches during that time.

never going to make it

Could be actually. I used to just swipe right non-stop.

using tinder in an obscure place like estonia has no point, but I had around 120 at most one time

I SAID HELP

Attached: 1542489697479.jpg (223x226, 8K)

Tinder comes to you in Tallinn after the booze cruise from Helsinki arrives and the Russians come over from SpB.

Try to swipe boys

Attached: DkY_k8HWsAAXRsv.jpg:large.jpg (631x867, 72K)

you probably have bad pics or an autistic description, fix that and you're good to go

finnish girls are quite easy tbqh, russians not so much

>live in a small town
>match with my ex-classmate
>see my sister
I've uninstalled it, don't want them to think I am that desperate

I'm Muslim so I made joke in bio

'baby you're the one but i'm allowed four'

There is/was a Finnish karaoke bar near Old Hansa called, Satumaa. A hidden place full of horny Finnish girls.

that's too vague, try something else, maybe I'm slow af but I don't think that's good

it still exists, but locals rarely go there, I've been there once because it's mostly 40+ aged people and costs stupid amount of money

but men and boys love sluts

Yes I do, it's a secret hobby of mine to dress as a black woman from the US. Before go out for the day and interact with the locals, I like apply generous coats of my favourite Too Faced foundation "Born This Way" in the shade "Chestnut" onto my face, neck, hands, arms, legs and feet, and over line my lips with a red lipstick in the shade "Ez" by Urban decay. Then I stuff the back of my underwear with a bean bag and fill my bra with bags of sand; put on my tightest bodycon dress and clear platform heels. As I walk around town I sing "Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama Ingonyama Siyo Nqoba Ingonyama Ingonyama nengw' enamabala"
It feels exhilarating to lure a zhang into my trap den, whip out my dick last minute and start fucking him in the ass to exert dominance over him.

I had about 1400 when I deleted my Tinder. Currently have a GF, though.

Indian Chad over here. How's tinder in India?

Think it was around 2300 at its peak but I haven’t used it in the 8 months I’ve had my gf

Are there actually any decent women on Tinder? Two or three times I have made an account, looked around a bit, decided that almost everyone on there was slutty and uncouth, and gave up. Is it just for casual sex, or is there some substantial minority of good, pure girls on there, too?

I think it's a mix desu

I'm white.

Tinder here is alright. Being white is an added advantage, albeit not as large as one might expect. I speak Hindi and have lived in South Asia, so I tend to do much better than most other foreigners.

109 out of 3 years of using it. Probably 40 unmatched

Im a pajeet so i wasnt ever going to succeed at it.

Are you that guy that walks around shitty neighborhoods making stupid vlog videos? I'm guessing probably not but figure it's worth asking

My only match ever was a 2/10 downy-lookin girl.
Im a 6/10 and i could smell her desperation when we chatted, it was creepy

I mostly match fat girls. Pajeet girls. Relatively high number of black girls. Occasionally get some hotties.

No. I've been to India a dozen times, mostly to visit friends and do some research. I think somebody else asked me the same question, though.

I've had it and bumble for a few days and I've had like 10 or so matches, but they've all been chubby or art hoes and not all attractive
There was this one mega Qt but she never replied

7 for the past months

I don't use Tinder because I'm intimidated by women.

Girls, guys, or traps?

around 100, still never worked for me.
it's easier to go out a night in a disco in my experience

Why would I want to count matches in my house? I don't know.

92 because I'm in Poland (more than 100 if we count deleted matches that have been there for a while. If I were in Spain I wouldn't have even 10, and most of them from foreigners.

what research?

I've played over a thousand matches on csgo

Attached: 675837FD-60A5-4131-81F8-589C3AB661A1.jpg (628x464, 30K)

Ok but how many girls have you came in off of tinder?
>usa
>creampied idk 20ish pussies
>creamed 2 assholes (both girls overlap with pussies i creamed)
>creamed 0 mouths
Also fucked a number of girls that insisted on using a condom but they don't count

sweden
230 matches total
I came in 3 of them

Based.

probably around few thousands but I always keep it under a 50 on the list, get them on whatsapp, add their nudes on my archive, rate them, and then decide which to date.

Post archive

im happily married

Attached: 1520985063149.jpg (1280x719, 146K)

Been in the same relationship for 10 years now so I never needed Tinder.

In total I've had probably like 200 matches, but I only actually tried and had conversations that ended up in me getting their number with like 5% of them. Most of these girls seem so fucking boring, and the girls that weren't boring ended up ghosting after a week of talking. Shit's lame.

Attached: 1544818153247.jpg (4492x864, 795K)

>week of talking.

Attached: 1535757098273.gif (435x498, 2.69M)

Around 150ish matches I think
Gone on 10 dates
Slept with 1 girl
Tinder is kind of a dead end in Iceland if you aren't either a 10/10 chad athlete or a tourists

I've never used Tinder, but I've been thinking about starting it. I broke up with my gf because I prefer being alone, but I wouldn't mind a quick shag every now and then. Is it easy to find one night stands on Tinder, or do most people want long term relationships?

Yeah I've had contact with a girl for like a month but once I set up a date she ended up ghosting as well. Tinder sucks huge dick. It's fun for a little bit to have someone like that to talk to, but once she fades out it sucks way harder than not having someone like that to talk to. Made me extremely cynical as well, any girl that doesn't reply or initiates contact after not replying for a while I just fuck off now.

mate im old and married but even i know that you don't talk for a week on tinder. you talk for max of like 1 day ask for a number or whatsapp or w.e and then bump. with very and i mean very very few exceptions.
*exception one of the doctorate students i worked with found his wife on tinder but she was a fellow doctorate and a nerdy autist like him qt too

It is definitely not easy to find one night stands on tinder unless you are fine with fucking genuine nymphos riddled with STDs. Finding casual sex isnt so hard. But normally it takes several days of talking and a "date" before you drive her home and bust your nut

I guess I wouldn't mind finding some FWB, but like I said, I just don't want anything long term.

Ezpz to find on tinder

I used Tinder one point, but it's really time consuming and isn't worthwhile, if you are not looking. Often women removed me right after me a match.

Attached: Bacon_Portrait_of_Peter_Beard_L.jpg (456x530, 27K)