I wouldn't want to be a wagey in Japan

I wouldn't want to be a wagey in Japan

theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/21/japanese-worker-punished-for-starting-lunch-three-minutes-early

Attached: file.png (645x580, 202K)

To be fair he left early 3 minutes 26 times in the last 3 months.

nips are born wagies
they transitioned directly from serfdom to wagecuckery
they never had an independent moment in their history, no pioneering, no exploration
their history is almost 100% servitude to their nobility
it is hard to comprehend for a westerner, but the burden of 4 thousand years of indentured servitude is hard to shrug off for a culture
is is ingrained at a spiritual level for these people

I cant do this in america either

ultima-quckz

Why the hell did he go way quicker. The bedrock of society is predictability of base things, so that one can focus on things of importance. Not if a person is at their desk or not despite being told to do so.

Imagine wagecuking so hard that the Japanese had to invent a term for it: Karōshi (過労死)

>Karōshi (過労死)
> occupational sudden mortality.
>literally "overwork death"

kek fucking nips
cute women though, they are all so starved for attention that they make for really easy lays

Based Roger will liberate them from this cuckery, which is caused by insane inflation

Attached: bitcoin is cash.png (399x266, 266K)

But did he take his full lunch-break hour everytime? Leaving early means nothing if you clock in earlier.

Personally I hate lunch breaks, I can power on through the day without one and if it was up to me i'd rather leave at 4pm everyday if I could skip mine but no, you have to take one.

nips are the most retarded culture there is.
why? think about it for a moment whats happening.

>nips have not enough kids
>nips force traditional values + woman at work
>nips think reproduction takes place after 12 hours of work

its like they are somewhat trying really hard to go extinct

>Whoops i left early 3 minutes by accident
>Wow, the takeaway line is empty
>Go back to work later
>Wow no one really cares
>Hey this is great i should do it more often
Fun fact: He got snitched by a fellow coworker actively sabotaging him, this is like the oriental version of getting charged with bogus SJW bullshit by a fat tumblerite on the west

Their nation is their life.

you don't go from being nuked to being literally the most futuristic and advanced society with an "american" work ethic

>nips have not enough kids
Nips have more than enough kids. They are 120 millions cramped up on a tiny island slightly smaller than New York state.
Their normal population size should be about 70 millions.

>I wouldn't want to be a wagey
fixed it senpai

I work for a Japanese company and if there is one thing you dont do, its not be where your supposed to be at the proper time. You get written up for being even one minute late, clocking in or out past the 7 min window

Japs and gooks are very inefficient workers.

>mfw breaks are unpaid
basically here we work our set hours and fuck off, no one cares as long as you dont go over set hours. Pretty shit for most brainlets but the benefit is:
>do day+ night shift
>take rest of week off because hours done

Attached: 1447627975582.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

They stay at work so long to avoid their harpy-wives

he dishonor his famiry with his raziness

I used to habitually come back 15 min late from my lunch break when I worked in aerospace because I was busy playing monster hunter 4U
Fuck these corporations, and anyone who thinks loyalty to them is a worthwhile thing

Asians are an elder race right

They don't have enough to pay the pensions of the previous generation, let alone fund a self defense army, let alone man an army. They're going to be taken over by China, that's one of the first moves of WW3.

>tfw forced to take a half hour unpaid lunch
Its basically a 30 minute hole in my paycheck
I take maybe 15 minutes to eat, max. Greedy kikes

The US takes care of their defense for them, so they don't need to worry about it. They can focus on robots and creating a real world cyberpunk metropolis.

>They don't have enough to pay the pensions of the previous generation,
So, according to you the population has to grow indefinitely to pay pensions?
> let alone fund a self defense army, let alone man an army
Russia maintains the world's strongest military with the same population and much less funds.

You are brainwashed by propaganda, m8.

The US isn't going to give a fuck when the time comes, why do you think they have a SD army, dumdum? They're shit at having babies but they're not total retards.
Plus if China invades, there won't be much the US could even do. The US doesn't have the balls for another war, least of all against a country with nukes and a proper army of its own.
Not according to me, but yes that's been the trend for the last 100 years of "the state". Not saying I agree with the idea of statism at all, just saying it won't work in Japans case because they have imploded. Not imploding, imploded.
Russia's cost of living is probably far less than Japan's, you need to factor in that most people in democracies won't sign up to fight for free. Japan has an abnormally high cost of living for the region.

>Fuck these corporations
Can you even read? The guy was a public worker, not a private employee. His little extended breaks were at the expense of taxpayers.

Yeah I read it properly after writing that. I honestly thought some faggot was doing the usual Firefox document inspector bullshit and fucking around with headlines so I was shocked that it was a legit story.

I have less sympathy for the state than I do any corporation. There are some countries where the state even operates as a corporation.

>it won't work in Japans case because they have imploded.
The japs didn't implode. They replace workplaces through automation and the birth rates are high enough to normalize the population around 70 millions.

>Russia's cost of living is probably far less than Japan's,
It's actually way higher, because Russia imports everything, except food and natural resources and has heavy import tariffs.
The same clothes, cars, electronics etc are 60% more expensive in Russia.

>A fucker goes on break early in japan
>it goes on a national news
>Meanwhile where i live state office works at best from 10 to 16, with lunch break at 12 to 14
>Nobody gives a fuck
I dont know how to describe this.

Weird stuff you use to measure cost of living. Usually we use housing/rental costs vs median income. Russia is fucking cheap by that metric. Cars and electronics ate things that many people even in America don't have (possibly because they don't care about them).

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-173420.png (1440x2560, 240K)

>Usually we use housing/rental costs vs median income. Russia is fucking cheap by that metric
Russia's cities are more expensive than Japan, Russian villages are cheap, but no one wants to live there.
An small apartment in Moscow can set you back over a $1 million.

I’m a Russiaboo but even I think it’s a significant stretch to say Russia has the strongest army. They definitely have the best and newest technology but America has so much more equipment and men.

They don't have the newest tech. Right now all Russia has going for it is more nukes than anyone else.

they work long hours for the $ but are relatively unproductive. source: japanese business

Holy fuck you're retarded

Wagies in the US have it worse, Japanese can sleep on trains and don't have to drive 1 hour to work, almost all their bathrooms are fucking comfy with bidets, vending machines on every corner with any kind of drink, you can drink or be drunk on the street and nobody will arrest you... and probably lots more things. Most of their work hours they aren't even really working, just sitting at a desk for a long time. Also they get all the cool anime shit and hentai to read after work.

russia military doctrine is saturation precisely because they do not have the best and newest technology, you goofball

My employer doesn't give a fuck how long my lunch break is. Officially it's only 30 minutes but I always turn it into 2 hours.

Not true or NEETs wouldn't exist, not Freeters. The current generation of Japanese are rebelling against wagecuck culture while I see Americans starting to become subservient. It's an interesting reversal of cultures. Also the Japanese got some of their wagecuck tendencies from the Americans.

you wouldn't steal a car
you wouldn't steal a child
Why would you think it is okay to steal from the company you work for?

Yeah it's all about sucking the cocks of your superiors properly and making sure you're following the rules and being a good cog in the machine.

Actually being productive is not a priority there. In Western countries if you're very productive and a real asset to the company nobody gives a fuck how long your lunch break is so long as the job is being done.

In Japan being too good at your job is actually a bad thing because you're making your superior look bad by working better than him.

>The US doesn't have the balls for another war, least of all against a country with nukes and a proper army of its own
You underestimate the stupidity and aggressiveness of burgers. War is big business more so in the US than anywhere else. Boomer US generals want WW3 it gives them wet dreams. Wait 20 years until they die off. Chincs are long term planners they're smart

I take all my shits on the clock.

Attached: dreamstime_5983023_small.jpg (432x259, 50K)

>stupidity and aggressiveness

It's definitely more, "aggressive narcissism" than anything else. We aren't completely stupid otherwise we wouldn't be as ingenuitive as we are but we definitely and utterly lack any semblance of humility.