Great time to buy. Cheaper than it was a few days ago. Load up. $550 EOY

Great time to buy. Cheaper than it was a few days ago. Load up. $550 EOY.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Look @ this bag holder...U fell for the meme

0xBTC has no purpose, whereas snails....

snailking.github.io/snailfarm2/

>acorn price can only go up

wew why are you faggots not in on this eth game?

Speculation is useful because you can make good money. I consider having more money useful. WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMPW WOMP WOMP WOMP.

> he bought

dump it

Attached: m31.jpg (400x225, 18K)

heck you could hold just to the end of they year

>he fell for it

HODL UNTIL 0

>WOMP

I guess one has to be a member of those lower races to believe that "WOMP" is a substitute for real fundamentals. I guess this also explains why you worship cows for their intelligence.

Attached: kali.jpg (899x562, 88K)

Attached: save_and_respost.png (1724x1135, 848K)

not worth it to dump this shitcoin at the current prices with the shitty liquidity
will hold it till it's either $100 or it crashes and burns to a 0
hoping for the former

WOMP WOMP. Exactly. At such cheap prices, who care if it goes to zero. We wait until $100. WOMP WOMP WOMP.

scam - stay away

see you retard

>dumbass nigress in charge of shilling

I haven't been to biz in half a year and still managed to spot these shill threads. Here's a hint OP, maybe use a different image for the next thread lmao

Post skin with timestamp. I want proof of whiteness

SILENCE!

>Im not a pajeet for shilling this coin
>you are a pajeet for interfering with my cryptoscam
stop distracting and post your skin pajeet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Judge doom your name is fucking ridiculous. you seem like a 19 year old neckbeard who jerks off to anime all day. I honest to God hope you don't hold any. Oh, and learn how to shitpost you retard. No one laughs at your shit but you.

>defending this coin on another fake pretence
>believing nobody finds out you are still the same pajeet

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 6K)

You will always be a shit skin

Attached: 879623255-lunch-break-bangalore-colleague-employee.jpg (480x270, 19K)

>REEEEEEEE

Attached: myg0t.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I literally posted a huge thread yesterday positive about 0xBTC with a pic of my white hand, almost no replies.

Kill yourselves

You'll be in the top ranks like me very soon with that attitude. (You)s surround me.

Just look at your thread you idiot. look what you just bumped . Your shitcoin will never stop being a shitcoin just like you will never stop being poor. And for as long as you bump this thread you convince everyone to sell your scamtoken.

Attached: 1421745790street-kids-sniff-glue-3.jpg (628x441, 50K)

WOMP SOP WOMP JOMP WOP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP
The coin looks to be steadily decreasing with the rest of the cryptochain markets. Brian Armstrong posted on Twitter not to focus on price because higher lows remain constant. WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP BŹzzzzzzROMP

bump

check ot this

SCAM COIN STAY AWAY OR LOSE MONEY