MODS ARE BEING DICKS ON DISCORD

>MODS ARE BEING DICKS ON DISCORD
>LITERALLY OWNS 0XBTC NOW

KEK, THIS IS WHY THIS SHITCOIN IS HATED SO MUCH

YOU HAVE ARROGANT "LEADERS" THAT WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO HOW TO THINK AND WHEN TO BUY THIS SHIT

IT'S A FUCKING RELIGION FOLKS

The community will bring this coin down.

Attached: logo.png (324x323, 14K)

Its hated because its the most obvious pump and dump pajeet discord scam in 2018.

Dont give it any more credit than it deserves.

>THIS IS WHY THIS SHITCOIN IS HATED SO MUCH
nope, it's because of 100 threads desperately trying to convince me that i should buy this every day, because "it will moon", even though real projects wil real moons don't get shilled, they just moon

>even though real projects wil real moons don't get shilled, they just moon

This is what amazes me about people shilling shit and other retards falling for it. If you feel the need to shill a project chances are it's shit from the start

discord / JS3nVN9

THE NEW 0XBTC CHANNEL WITHOUT DICK MODS

There are many reasons to hate this coin. But the most important point is that real investors with real money hate it too.

Attached: 10442-21221.jpg (320x240, 30K)

brainlet

Attached: E4646FF7-07C9-4218-9A5B-5A1BBD39DDA1.png (1936x1089, 577K)

Can you guys stop posting about this dying turd? You were all warned hundreds of times it’s an obvious PnD and yet still some of you bought and didn’t sell for profit. The game is over, you lost, move on. Nobody here will have pity for you, so fuck off already & stop stinking up this board.

How are they being dicks?

OP is Dr. cc who kept spamming lnks in every channel, was warned, then started posting the links again after they were deleted, was warned a final time and did it again. Basically OP is an underage faggot who acts like a spoiled brat

AFTER SOME "OG" calls me a moron and doesn't get kicked for it

I call him a cunt back and I get KICKED

LOOOOOL

Biased community

1. You are a moron
2. You've been pissing people off for a long time.
3. Grow up child

Also the mod said he will un-ban you in a few hours. Just don't act like a prick 24 fucking 7 and I'm sure you'll get along with everyone fine

annnnnd they have power over you because they are "community leaders"

if you had the chance, you'd take my investments off me because "i pissed you off bohooo"

>"i pissed you off bohooo"
You're the one crying mate

>crying
AHAHAHA

>me: no u
>you: no u
>me: no u
>you: no u

the level of intelligence is sparse.

You literally are though. You felt the need to make a thread about getting kicked from discord for behaving like a cunt. You must be a nigger.

>Types like a retard and actually makes a thread on Jow Forums crying about getting banned from a Discord for a shitcoin
>Tells other people they have low intelligence

>nigger

LOL RACIST COMMUNITY

Can't tell if OP is just stupid or 12 years old

Attached: why not both.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Fuck 0xBTC. I need you all to buy 0xBCH because it's fucking DYING! I'm down so much on this shit and there are only 3 buy orders left on enclaves. PLEASE sirs i need you to buy 0xBCH NOW!!!

>DAS RAYSIS
yup, go back to africa

Yup, looks like you’re not coming back.

>personally insulted

will you also take away my 0xBTC because you got insulted

shitcoin of the year

Still a p&d.

What purpose does mining serve user? Tell me. It isn't to control coin issue per se - what's the important thing mining does?

Pajeets get angry when their scam doesn't go their way even though they execute said scam as poorly and as obvious as possible. You have to be a special kind of retard to fall for their scam. Most of biz hasn't been biting their bait thus angering them.

you should read this

Attached: Dis gunna be good.jpg (1200x794, 115K)

>muh store of value
I don't know why anyone would buy this shit

You are entirely correct.
From above and below.