lasses met on tinder: 27
lasses shagged from tinder: 27
birds poked: 143
written warnings: 7
hacky looks given: 3468
near scraps: 308
scraps: 1
scraps won: 0

Attached: 1530226913670.jpg (600x600, 61K)

>his work has a uniform

brits will never understand
it comes down to being a cultural thing and not wasting money on their absurdly high gas prices thing also
when I was in Europe I walked a lot, it is built for that yeah? peng architecture and history everywhere, I would always pick walking if I had the chance

bet you never even left your house little freak

dont you DARE post it

shall we play the drawing game lads

which one?

britains best manager since fergie

*messes with texas*

lady and gentlemen, it's getting late... so I won't bore you and I'll cut to the chase

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK LIVERPOOL
AND FUUUUUUCK JANNY

Attached: 1537014290132.png (332x332, 126K)

sosij rolls

There is no question but that Hitler belongs in the category of the truly mystic medicine man. As somebody commented about him at the last Nürnberg party congress, since the time of Mohammed nothing like it has been seen in this world. This markedly mystic characteristic of Hitler’s is what makes him do things which seem to us illogical, inexplicable, curious and unreasonable…. So you see. Hitler is a medicine man, a form of a spiritual vessel, a demi-deity or, even better, a myth…

Attached: Annual midnight swearing-in of SS troops at Feldherrnhalle, Munich, 1938..jpg (1200x819, 159K)

left my house more times than you kid

Germany had less tanks, manpower and aircraft in May 1940 than the Allies yet they conquered Western Europe in 2 months.

Truly one of history's most remarkable victories.

the champ aint coming out of retirement lad

What did you say about Texas?

Powerful...

Attached: 1439479562221.jpg (680x666, 90K)

what sauce do you lads normally get on your subways?

Again, you take the widespread revival in the Third Reich of the cult of Wotan. Who was Wotan? God of wind. Take the name “ Sturmabteilung”— Storm Troops. Storm, you see— the wind… And all these symbols together of a Third Reich led by its prophet under the banners of wind and storm and whirling vortices point to a mass movement which is to sweep the German people in a hurricane of unreasoning emotion on and on to a destiny which perhaps none but the seer, the prophet, the Führer himself can foretell— and, perhaps, not even he.

Attached: Hitler_in_disguise.jpg (1600x1318, 398K)

not just so drunk I'm falling around the place and crashing into things, I'm now also actively jumping into them

I'm taking this shit to a whole new level

Attached: f93.png (680x598, 299K)

France had good battlefield strategy going into WW2, bind the Germans on the Maginot line and defeat them in maneouver warfare in B*lgium where the terrain is better for it.

This was the accepted strategy and prepared for during the 20's and 30's, but the B*lgians stabbed the Allies in the back and ate deep into Hitler's myth that the B*lgians could sit this one out and so prevented the Allies from stationing troops for B*lgium's defense which in turn meant that the second Hitler declared war it was a mad rush to position troops in these pre-determined positions.

This act of selfish stupidity by the B*lgians, combined with their complete unwillingness to properly prepare for their own defense meant that it was a single B*lgian division with next to no anti-tank capability left guarding the routes through the Ardennes, all of the well positioned roadblocks and defenses were left unmanned and were trivially dismantled by German combat engineers.

The Ardennes could of and should have been the tar pit which consumed the Nazi panzer divisions, instead B*lgium allowed the encirclement of the free world's war machine with their strategic selfishness and France's defeat in WW2 should be laid at their feet.

allies hesitated didnt they

anyone like holding in poo lads? I'm not gay I like just pushing it almost out then let it slide back in, just to reiterate I am not gay

weird how you are allowed to say word if you have some melanin, but if you lack melanin then saying word could ruin your life

thought I'd done really well after Christmas looking at my bank account but have only now just realised that I've forgotten to pay my mum rent money for January

£300 worse off

>bring children into the world without their consent, force them to work in a call centre and then charge them money to avoid freezing to death
ah yes, thank you boomers

Attached: 1537015642242.jpg (1080x1287, 126K)

hot one on an italian salami sub

me with my vegan sausage roll earlier

Attached: IMG_20190105_195359.jpg (1536x2048, 488K)

just want to die lads

Public transport is for unemployed niggers, end of discussion. The cheapest bare minimum transportation for the masses that accomplish only the bare minimum.

fag
poof
homo

broke: female ASMR
woke: male ASMR
youtube.com/watch?v=gMdzRjDj3Nk

But what is more than curious — indeed, piquant to a degree — is that an ancient god of storm and frenzy, the long quiescent Wotan,should awake, like an extinct volcano, to new activity, in a civilized country that had long been supposed to have outgrown the Middle Ages. We have seen him come to life in the German Youth Movement, and right at the beginning the blood of several sheep was shed in honour of his resurrection. Armed with rucksack and lute, blond youths, and sometimes girls as well, were to be seen as restless wanderers on every road from the North Cape to Sicily, faithful votaries of the roving god. Later, towards the end of the Weimar Republic, the wandering role was taken over by thousands of unemployed, who were to be met with everywhere on their aimless journeys. By 1933 they wandered no longer, but marched in their hundreds of thousands. The Hitler movement literally brought the whole of Germany to its feet, from five-year-olds to veterans, and produced a spectacle of a nation migrating from one place to another. Wotan the wanderer was on the move. He could be seen, looking rather shamefaced, in the meeting-house of a sect of simple folk in North Germany, disguised as Christ sitting on a white horse. I do not know if these people were aware of Wotan’s ancient connection with the figures of Christ and Dionysus, but it is not very probable.

alri lads

Attached: 1515550056274.jpg (1200x746, 171K)

ah yes a picture of fine health

Can't tell if you're a bloke or a blokette

So did Germany. Had they destroyed the BEF at Dunkirk, Britain would've sued for peace.

nobody ever asked me for permission to be born

Attached: 1509365626821.png (394x360, 144K)

feeling tired

Attached: 1546110604488.png (500x420, 54K)

Wotan is a restless wanderer who creates unrest and stirs up strife, now here, now there, and works magic. He was soon changed by Christianity into the devil, and only lived on in fading local traditions as a ghostly hunter who was seen with his retinue, flickering like a will o’ the wisp through the stormy night. In the Middle Ages the role of the restless wanderer was taken over by Ahasuerus, the Wandering Jew, which is not a Jewish but a Christian legend. The motif of the wanderer who has not accepted Christ was projected on the Jews, in the same way as we always rediscover our unconscious psychic contents in other people. At any rate the coincidence of anti-Semitism with the reawakening of Wotan is a psychological subtlety that may perhaps be worth mentioning.

>sued for peace
wat

>arsenal vs Blackpool

shannae

only if your country is full of niggers
fuck off out of OUR thread if you hate British culture so much

haha yeah it's like history and context don't exist

Attached: 1546638562750.jpg (324x450, 14K)

every bus i went on in florida was brimmed with ethnics. truly not the white mans mode of transportation.

Cant say I am much of reader either, nan got me it christmas before last and the other day I was looking for a ww2 film to watch and couldnt find anything I havent seen and thought why dont I just read this and it is quite gripping, Gives an incredible perspective on the war. Especially in the way that brits look at things.

Attached: poornuns.jpg (2330x2020, 1.06M)

Do you like kool aid user?

woe, woe, thrice woe

brown hands

Nice

Might go out for a bit of the old ultraviolence

got $50 off the gf just for taking a bite of a raw onion lmao what an idiot

These early news are getting a bit out of hand lads

Attached: 1524877712008.jpg (261x193, 7K)

Attached: 1533951216134.jpg (1100x1650, 264K)

Depends where you live innit

I've been on the subway everywhere from London, New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo to Santiago and there are business folk everywhere

but I have taken a greyhound bus in Missouri and yes that had a few characters

willy willy bum
willy bum bum willy

fag

B A S E D

youtube.com/watch?v=YaQSQo-JlrM

Attached: 1535604783655.png (900x900, 90K)

wait for nigger melvin

sticks and stones will break my bones.....

history and context don't matter to leftists

would PAY 50 quid to eat a raw onion. love onions me

Christians BTFO

WOAH
WOAH
WOAH

Uuum... that's a bit racist user

is this from Lauren Southerns book?

quite like wanking to her

Attached: r6TBRXmWqZ8.jpg (592x767, 101K)

High testosterone is why unironically

Sniper on the Eastern Front: The Memoirs of Sepp Allerberger

try this one, memoirs of a german sniper on the eastern front. russians were fucking brutal

Alright done watching that movie

what do soccer analysts even talk about?
>oi bruv that bloke ran around in his designated area of the field quite well for the entire game
>aye that he did lad, and nagoomba really faked that injury well
>quite the exciting game with the 2 total shots on net and 0-0 result!
fucking awful sport

I opened my /brit/ catalog shortcut, saw an active thread on ~270 posts and saw this thread as well, sitting there undeleted.

So I linked it as a new thread in the existing thread.

Attached: 1410623556021.png (466x732, 25K)

bought a gigabyte for my new pc

Should I leave

Attached: 86e791a7.png (399x400, 44K)

>with the reawakening of Wotan
nobody believes in wotan not even the larpers on here who say they do

Jung
Lauren "Dude Hitler was just a SJW" Southern is braindead

JF newfags please leave

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE
JUST FUCK OFF

high test correlated with small willies

how its racist to criticise sterlings football ability

not enough adverts for you? Needs more half time performances?

>nobody believes in wotan not even the larpers on here who say they do

Attached: Average Video Gamer 29.jpg (500x635, 100K)

yeah, all of your posts are shit

trying to understand british kick ball culture lad

t. med
This is a /big dick Germanic/ thread

Whats mental is as stated by another lad here before is that the plan to go through the ardenne was only initiated because their original plan was captured by the allies.

Their original plan stipulated in may take up until 1942 to defeat France lol, they wasnt even certain if going through the ardenne would work

basic biology so that the fighting apes had a smaller weak spot

>afraid to watch Jake/Logan Paul videos (tp see what all the fuss is about) incase I unironically get sucked into them like I did with Pewdiepie's videos

Attached: 1515182689506.png (489x423, 11K)

about to do something slightly cheeky x

Attached: 20190105_200236.jpg (2880x2160, 1.56M)

for me, I find Woden in the frenzy

Attached: Carrion-crow-Corvus-corone.jpg (1220x1220, 93K)

ah yes a very Christian looking getup

Not got a problem with gays, just hope me kids aren't bent. Simple as.

>British culture is the city bus
Shouldn't disrespect your ancestors like that

Certain parts of Florida are quite wealthy but there are also a lot of po-broke black areas with violence issues.

>New York
youtube.com/watch?v=EaRmVvpF6i4
I would NEVER

mad how when you were a baby you just shat yourself whenever

I like your posts fren

Attached: 1246256735934985.jpg (1000x728, 60K)

Do handegg analysts discuss how catchy the theme songs to the ad breaks are?

youtube.com/watch?v=ALoCUyobINo

Belgium unironically cost us our empire. Should have never backed them in the first world war

holy shit my phlegm is so thick I'm choking on it

>Christianity
Lmao

Attached: Average Video Gamer 26.png (894x705, 1.3M)