Holdbagers in da house!

so what are you keeping and why? dreaming of a lambo or just a decent triple X to end your mortgage faster? hey, if Goldman Sachs is optimistic about crypto, why shouldnt you

Attached: tr.jpg (400x571, 60K)

Still got the chainlink and sky bags, we LL see what happens. Chainlink aquired with 500mil$, sky going up after the massive tank.. looks ok to me

50% sky 50% btc debate me

sounds like a good deal to me. what percent of your whole portfolio is that?

Lol GS is making a parallel between the time when the gold standard was dumped in favor of the dollar and the crypto rise. Far fetched for 2018 but eventually that will be the future

plenty of sky and I don't give it up yet. I am all in this time. Patiency is my virtue

keeping the sky, I am pretty sure in these days will go up. followed the news and seems they are back in the game

Well 50%+50%=100% hope that helped my mentally slow friend

def SKY, also CARDANO, ETC, Chainlink and some other change, in case they skyrocket or smth

1k each in about 15 crypto. hope at least one will make it to x30 :D you never know. for ex sky went crazy 300% in 1 day if my memory serves

If GS too is exploring the crytocurrency trading, than there is something prepared in the future

looking forward to this bright future faster lol

how come no dumping chinks are posting here? back to their caves earlier?

Hahaha, sky is starting to rocket the fuck up, tards. 20% up. Dump is over, buildup is on.

still holding stratis bitcoin and xmr

Tomorrow will hit at least 10, if it keep going on like this. Yassss, muhaha

>1k OMG
>4000 VET
>13k LINK

How will i do

Attached: 1463477362237.jpg (600x465, 145K)

I wouldn`t jump into that fast, but keeping the sky seems a reasonable option now

I've put $200 into LINK, HOLO, and RLC thinking long-term. I feel like all three have bright futures and should be 100x-500x or more someday. But fuck if RLC hasn't just dropped like a rock since I bought it, despite some good things happening for them. I'm down about 40% overall on these from when I started accumulating a month ago, but I still feel that in a few years they'll be very much worth it.

that's the spirit fren! I m with you on this one.

keep an optimistic view as I do with sky. Mb you should give it a chance too. Has good prospects, plus it's gonna rise again so my advice to you is to take a few while the cost is very very affordable.

sky and link have been good to me so far, been reaping profits for the 3rd time now.. however this dip is a pain in the ass, today it went skyrocket for SKY, hope this trends for a while

also make sure to dump shitcoins while you still have what to dump.. dont go to 0. remember, if you dont dump dead cats your gf will dump you so hold on to sky now and pocket the profits later