It's finished

Speculation is over. Price increases will not happen, reality is setting in that nothing is worth even 5% of it's marketcap, and real life adoption simply isn't happening.

BTC is also fucked, no strong bounces anymore. every crypto related discussion board has dried up in traffic, and trading volume lowers and lowers.

Attached: 1519867620927.jpg (482x427, 63K)

That's a nice wojak, where did you find it friend?

Note to everyone: honestly think about who is on the other end of "advice" posts, and "i made it" posts. Do you think they'd be here posting? The sooner biz gets back to real subject posts the better. I've avoided coming here but I actually do seek/give private equity industry trends and advice and am sometimes entertained by stuff that is here. Don't be fooled, no one has any of your interests at heart.

Then short it, you fucking hobo!

Attached: 1524485071915.jpg (482x427, 58K)

that's my buy signal

Chinese market will boom this year. Wait for it

D E P R E S S I O N

The calm before the storm. Get in now.

>short it to gain more BTC, which will spiral down in value, all while being exposed to risk of spikes and liquidation.

its over frens we're not going to make it

Attached: 1529595832759.jpg (200x210, 6K)

I dunno but this looks like despair/depression to me

Attached: 1528228298161.gif (740x900, 1012K)

>not immediately selling the gained BTC
>being a brainlet
pick two friend

how long does such a phase usually take?

I've seen it before. I was a 17 year old with a couple hundred bucks worth of BTC in 2014. Biz would have a post every 5 minutes.
Depression comes later...That is after 1 year of this kinda action.

Except last time, we were only holding BTC. Alts were meme coins, mostly worthless already. Now alts are a new factor, likelihood is they all bleed to death.

who unironically /lostallhope/ here? I've become a dark wojak in real life

the market will never recover at this rate

Attached: 1528831215652.jpg (740x900, 124K)

I have. i never though this would happen. I realised nobody gives a shit. alts are useless, even the ones with a usecase will only lose value once they become used and speculation is over. look at Vechian, it about to crash so hard and bleed for years once it releases main-net and ppl learn reality.

Attached: peep cry.gif (220x216, 12K)

I am 40% down from my ATH, that with trading. If you haven't already sold, I wouldn't recommend selling now. It's flipping a coin right now and most you can lose is another 20-30% from current price. BTC will see 8-8.5k in near future. If you see trend reversal at that point sell there instead of now. Now isn't time to sell. Now is the time to put laddered buy orders...

you dont understand darkjak.

a bounce to 8.5k is a lower low. its over.

i mdown 40% from my INITIAL. there is no going back from this, I'm FUCKED

Attached: images (6).jpg (245x206, 12K)

What's the point if you sell now? Wait for the lower low instead of rage selling now
This is crypto. Anything and everything is possible. Do you still have money to live? Do you have a stable job? Are you younger than 30? If all these are yes, you are not fucked. You just felt the tip of a dick up your ass.

stop trading and start playing smart eth games for free gains

snailking.github.io/snailfarm2/

>acorns can only go up in price

wew faggots why are you not in on this eth game?

Attached: snail.jpg (993x611, 58K)

nice try

The more of you fags that leave, the stronger the bounce in the next bullrun

fuck off newpajeet

someone do me a favor and kill me

Attached: 1528882767242.jpg (1077x1120, 309K)

Endure

nice fud fren
enjoy watching the biggest 2018's moon mission from the sideways