Are exchanges killing Monero?

Seems like their withdrawal fees are always absurdly high, not even justifying using the coin for regular purposes.

Attached: xmr.png (200x200, 5K)

Monero is on it's way to whatever its low may be. I don't think it's a coin people hold, and it's associated to drugs so much that normies will never pick it.

Seems like noones even playing it fair enough so Monero could be a thing.

Fee is 5 dollars when it should be 20 cents at most.

ikr.. buy a monero and send it to a wallet..
and you're already at like.. half a monero..
shit's retarded.

They are developing bulletproofs which will reduce fees up to 80%

I’m excited for Bulletproofs. The current chain is massive because of the size of privacy transaction. I’m still hopeful.

Poloniex has the cheapest XMR withdraw fees available.

Poloniex basically sucks at everything

Monero is a coin that has its uses.

Terrible investment though. People associate it with illegal activity and the Monero community has always cheered it for illegal use. Institutional money will never touch it. Zcash and Dash have done a better job.

biz hates XMR, if thats not an obvious buy sign you cant be helped

Interesting. Can you redpill me on Tari and how it uses monero?

*how it WILL use monero. I know it’s barely begun to start development

im not gonna shill my bags. Ive made a fortune on CN coins. if youre concerned about regulations crypto probably isnt for you. public ledgers make no sense. over half of the economy requires privacy. if any coin has a future it must be private. are there any financial institutions that are public? no. would you use a credit card that kept your balance public? that cute barista isnt gonna like you when she sees that you spent 900 dollars on dildos this month. I am slightly skeptical of Tari but so far monero has been very on the ball.

What makes you skeptical of tari? I read up on it and don’t understand if it is running on the xmr network or not. Do you ever see xmr as a network protocol

I believe its going to be a second layer. im not super versed on it but im not sold on the value proposition. IMO improvement to the UIUX and staying ahead as a private store of wealth is more imporant

Lmao fuck institutions investors, it's all about the black market bucks!

The devs were circulating a proposal to overhaul the ui ux yesterday so I know that will probably happen soonish. I would really like to know more on xmr as a network protocol. I recall in fluffys interview with Doug Polk that he predicted eth was most likely to have a downfall and I think that has to do with btc xmr and ltc being on lightning and gaining a network protocol.

There are a couple cryptonote coins that I really like that are actively working on a better less intimidating experience. I’m not selling my monero anytime soon though.

Whoops posted from a dif device. I think with D-exchanges and atomic swaps incoming it won’t really matter

Can someone help me I'm confused bro.
wtf does this mean : "withdrawal fee is charged only to cover the network fee and is equal to 0.002 coin units"

If I were to transfer 1 ltc would it cost me 0.002 ltc? If so doesn't it make sense to exchange to a worthless coin before transfering?

Attached: 1528986478951.gif (331x181, 3.49M)

Monero is the only privacy coin that matters. Everything else is potentially compromised or a cheap imitation. Monero will be valued at several thousand dollars per XMR within 5-10 years due to tail emissions kicking in.

Ya exchanges are fucking horseshit. I swear BCH payed exchanges make them have small withdrawal fees, cause Monero's shouldn't be as high as they are from what I remember. Some exchanges have $5+ for USDT withdrawals too, and there aren't even any fees for the network.

help pls

this, no why a coin like monero doesnt end up being 500 billion in market cap in a couple years thats 35 to 50k per coin.

that is so not true

Care to elaborate?

I really like CN coins. Almost entirely deal in them. At least one other is legitimate and I could see making good progress.

Attached: A2360D7A-2976-4ABC-A985-D35394547327.png (400x399, 37K)

Monero has a lower supply than BTC and will remain that way until 2050. I always laugh at retards and FUDers that believed the "infinite supply" meme.

Masari might turn out to be useful if they contribute more upstream to Monero but it will still never have the brainpower of MRL behind it. Monero is going to evolve, slowly but surely, and leave the smaller CN offshoots in the dust, even if they were started with good intentions.
Yeah, Monero's inflation curve is pretty much perfect.

I disagree. Monero has gotten to the point where they are committed to a certain philosophy and there is room to explore with smaller coins. We’ll see tho. I’ve done very well with this coin

dero will obliterate monero, make it derelict

'no'

>dero will obliterate monero, make it derelict
DeLUsIOniAL

>institutional investors have no inventive to hide money

Attached: 1515773466246s.jpg (208x249, 4K)

>custom hardware wallet
>RandomJS PoW to kill asics for good
>Kovri
>Tari
>Bulletproofs

$50 bil cap 2020

Faggot ass SJW coin