>the 15 year old NEET forcing the boomer meme

Attached: Tm1v5yFSIHhkj14NdyWj30PMFJlr931ywzzhfDfexRQ.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>that 35 year old boomer who gets triggered easily

>the 32 year old boomer looking at a anime nazi board when he should be with his family

Attached: 1529590639893.jpg (984x888, 308K)

bump

Geb Z really do hate everyone even marginally older than them, huh?

I wish I was 15 again with my current knowledge

Attached: 1522008706276.jpg (1136x640, 90K)

The whole point of these memes is that you insecure fags resonate with the smallest trait of the two optioned choice and have it stuck in your head until you make shit posts like this.

Which I highly encourage, people like you will never rise because of shit strangers make fun of on the internet

>that 18 year old boomer who gets mad at memes

What would tell yourself?

Attached: 1522814555288.jpg (763x616, 83K)

>that 15 year old boomer who still trades crypto

Don't start masturbating

You must still be young

>that 25 year old faggot OP who doesn't like fun

- that girls do find me good looking and are trying to get me interested in them. I had a massive inferiority complex and never had a gf. Now when I look at my old pictures I looked like a fucking chad and weird behavior from girls was them trying to catch my interest.
Now I'm nearly 30, started balding and with zero experiences, so no chance for anything other than a prostitute. I don't care enough to get one.
- don't masturbate. I fucked up my dopamine receptors + likely a big reason for low self-confidence. Fucking degenerate culture that tells teens it's harmless. It absolutely isn't.
- move out as early as you can, find any job to support yourself.
- relationships are more important than money. I'm now financially independent but alone. Pointless life.

delete this

Lol what family

Attached: 1518121015170.jpg (601x508, 60K)

I do not think that is the case
Don't women tend to get more desperate when entering their 30s? Are you just sad because you're lonely? Why do you not go out more often? It really isn't that hard is it?

Attached: 1529590418738.jpg (960x581, 69K)

What's the point? The normal productive life is to have several relationships while teen and then marry a partner of several years in early 20s. In a traditional society I guess I could still start a family but not in the current one.
>Why do you not go out more often?
What for?

>but not in the current one.
What, where do you live? I would say from what I've seen is that people are marrying later. Around 30s for 40s I think. It sounds like you would rather give up then practice a skill you could use for the rest of your life. This is it, there is no grand climax where you come to a realization or experience you're looking for. You just do it boomer baby

>What for?
Whats the point in listening to a song?

Attached: hello.jpg (1024x620, 124K)

Actually, even this meme is something you can take from.

The guy who made the post was at least trying, and probably succeeding in a few cases. You cannot imagine how many women are compatible for you if you just look

The only happy marriages I have seen are those when two young people with similar ideas decide to help each other in life. People that were in a relationship for 10 years before they marry at 25.
Every other pattern ended in a divorce, at most 6 years later. Woman ends up with kids (if any) and the father alone + has to pay child support.
Sample size: 2 happy marriages and 6 unsuccessful ones.

I don't want to complain about my life, it is like it is. I had potential and I wasted it.

Just: if you're a teen don't masturbate. 'Backwards' people in the XIX century were right. Masturbation is evil. The society that was extremely anti-masturbation produced men that conquered the whole world. Current society produced pic related.
If I could say just one thing to say to a teen me it would be this. I had other problems, but if not for constant masturbation that sapped my will I would have solved them.

Attached: soylent.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

I will actually take your advice, I've seen no fap memes but I'll actually listen to you for a while. Try it out

If you're scared of getting hurt emotionally then change your expectations. Know the difference between what you expect and want.

Don't take memes seriously, they work on insecurities and faults on average people

Attached: 1527490044552.jpg (349x242, 67K)

Pedo

>That 16 year old boomer that thinks he is better than that 15 year old boomer because he is 1 year older.

kill me

I fapped a lot when I had no gf.
Then fapped more when I actually got a gf.
Now I'm married and Fuck on the regular basis and still fap a lot.
>pro tip I only fap to 2d. Perhaps that makes a difference. I used to get rock hard playing ag3 and edge a lot and when I couldn't hold it anymore I went into the room and hate fucked my gf ( now wife). All the good stuff like paizuri deep throat and anal started in those occasions