You fucking idiots just missed out on the easiest dip in crypto history

You fucking idiots just missed out on the easiest dip in crypto history

Attached: SKY.png (200x200, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=if9FpaqZzfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ah shit! I could have bought some unfrozen coins.

They unfrozed the coins already? Shiiiet gotta sell my 3 BTC and go all in on SKY!! Cant wait to get my coins frozen to join the #permanenthodlers group

dead
cat
bounce

I will never touch this shitcoin.

Sick! you mean i could have lost 70% of my money on this shit??? Totally Awesome!

>this

Yep, for me this was the easiest decision in the last 6 months or so. Funny how clear the majority of people get so scared and insecure from a bit of dumb fud/trolling. In the end no1 gives a fuck about all of this

ded kat

Dude you have got to be kidding.

He's a known psychopath, and it's more apparent now then it has ever been.
Sell while you got profit cause this shit gonna die.

Nobody invests proper money into plain crazy people.

People invest in those that turn out to be crazy, but once it's known it's over dingus b

>t. stinky linky

It's not a dead cat bounce, it's active manipulation. That said, with what's come to light, I can't see anyone even slightly rational going anywhere close to skytoken. They had doubters before, but they proved to everyone that it was a scam that's being manipulated like hell by the developers to transfer money from your pocket to theirs and a few inner circle people, and nothing else. People have a short memory and more retards will fall for it before it crumbles, but unless you're a degenerate gambler who wants to rush in tongue out to slurp Brandon's sloppy seconds once he's finished his business, I'd recommend staying far, far away.

>Nobody invests proper money into plain crazy people.
Checked, and I don't think he's crazy anymore, he's just le quirky normie scammer trying to play the le autist part. He's not insane, just a plain ol' scammer.

This is like the 100th time I've seen a "I told you so" about a dead cat bounce in a dramatic dump. Last one was ZCL and BTCp. Enjoy.

confido bounced too.
don't be a sucker for once biz

Attached: cfd.png (935x520, 46K)

Confido was more overt with it being a scam. Skycoin will deny it to the end of the earth, and they have enough shills to convince some people that they might not be. If it plays the way you say, I'd be pleasantly surprised with the crypto community, but I don't think that's what will happen, at least not fully for a good while anyway.

They get any type of big name partnership and they will forget real quick

People who think this is a scam are fucking morons. Never seen so much paid FUD around anything before. I'd love to know where it comes from.

apologize

LMAO they already have bigger partnerships established and in the works than any coin, including bitcoin and ethereum. however I'm not gonna spoil the fun by spoonfeeding faggots on Jow Forums.

>I don't know the difference between a token and a coin
>trading is manipulation
Typical

Absolute state of synth followers.

Did they find the chink coins that the chinkies stole?

they arrested 9 chinkies

youtube.com/watch?v=if9FpaqZzfs

yo you fucking idiot synth literally said dump to 5$ then he would pump it.

wonder if i should fomo back in. sold at 110k sats