When did you realise that all that matters in life is Jow Forums and not chasing shekels like we are

when did you realise that all that matters in life is Jow Forums and not chasing shekels like we are.

Attached: 20180621_205758.jpg (823x1347, 741K)

w-what's that bulge, user kun...
is that where our money went?

he might have a cock in there but I don't care now

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD, AND I CAN CLEARLY SEE HER BUTTHOLE AND PUSSY LIPS. MY BOSS WOULD NOT APPROVE OF ME BROWSING SUCH INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL DURING BREAK TIME (ONLY TIME I WOULD EVER GO ON Jow Forums DURING WORK). PLEASE TAKE THE CONCEPT OF A WORK-SAFE BOARD SERIOUSLY WHENEVER YOU POST ON ONE. LAST TIME MY BOSS SAW SUCH MATERIAL MOMENTARILY FLASH ON MY SCREEN DURING MY BREAK TIME AS I BROWSED Jow Forums, HE GAVE ME A VERY STERN TALKING TO. I EXPLAINED THAT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WORK-SAFE BOARD, AND HE SAID THAT IF THIS IS TRULY THE CASE, THEN I NEED TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO COMMUNITY THAT THEY MUST REFRAIN FROM POSTING NSFW CONENT ON THIS WORK-SAFE BOARD IF I WISH TO BROWSE THIS BOARD DURING MY PERSONAL BREAK TIME. SO, HERE YOU GO. THANK YOU.

I thought I was in Jow Forums

I do both. It only takes about an hour a day to be fit.

Speak for yourself faggot.

>UK checking in

You obviously know nothing about the female form, bro.

have a source? for homework.

I kind of feel like it's a combination of being fit, chasing Sheckles, and doing something creative like creating a Bobo every now and then

Attached: PicsArt_05-30-05.10.59.png (1596x1414, 1.35M)

How are your grandchildren supposed to make it if you don't chase shekels like we are?

Attached: 1880cb0f9fd99d092a3a69bc2447fa2d--matt-leblanc-silver-foxes.jpg (236x354, 12K)

how much LINK to stick my tongue deep inside her asshole?

6066 linkies to lick that stinky

My HUGE cock will destroy that tight pussy

lick is an understatement. i want to tongue punch that brap faucet

100 LINK EOY 2019

but her asshole is covered by the thong so that shouldn't get you into problems!

Attached: 009.jpg (5760x3840, 2.58M)

GIVE ME THE FUCKING NAME AND NO ONE GETS HURT

Attached: 1529453324602.jpg (346x450, 22K)

have you ever seen a vagina in your life

Fit is childish as fuck. I've lifted for five years. Im still autistic im still 5ft 8in I still have a 4inch dick I still hate all humanity. Money is literally the only escape from humanity.

Attached: 1529571332820.jpg (1600x1600, 417K)

should have been jelqing/stretching/pumping for those five years