What is this phenotype?

What is this phenotype?

Attached: D0B0EA65-4521-45DE-99B6-4B8D181302D8.jpg (962x643, 134K)

Beady-Eyed Rat-Faced Anglo

They look like healthier versions of the McPoyles from It’t Always Sunny

1/4 nigger

God just nuke this shithole

Inbred

anglo

South Brazilian

Looks like me desu.

alabama

i see 0 negroid admixture in those 2, wtf are you talking about you paranoid obsessed freak?

Love how it’s all Americans and one Canadian in this thread

Damn, they look so good. And also so similar. I hope they are brother and sister, and they go home to their idyllic beautiful colonial home where it's warm and green every day of the year. They walk through the peach orchard and the peaches are blooming and the sweet scent if everywhere. And then they go skinny dipping in a small pond together in the warm water, naked as they were born. Born from the same genes, the same family. And then they FUCK. And breed the new perfect race together. And their children will marry each other. And play banjo, drink sweet tea and live in harmony with their loving family.

Truly the master race of the Earth, the new Adam and Eve, the perfection of creation in them.

you have to go back

I hates the Constitution,
This great republic too,
I hates the Freedmans' Buro,
In uniforms of blue.
I hates the nasty eagle,
With all his braggs and fuss,
The lyin' thievin' Yankees,
I hates 'em wuss and wuss.

Attached: 1524604671988.jpg (657x695, 63K)

Based paprikanigger

Scots-Irish is the biggest ethnic background of Southern whites. You see even the OP individuals look distinctly Celtic.

>ruining a meme thread with your science
Fuck this guy.

they look like the opposite of black

B&R

100% genuine Alabamian, maybe some nigger somewhere in their.

Look like tan scots to me

Not too far.

Attached: file.png (747x765, 827K)

Are they angry because a black man stole their chins?

Aryan

why is this song so comfy?

Smart lad. Actually a lot of Southern cultural norms can be traced back to Celtic ones.

>lad
Cringe

are you shit cos you're a fucking leaf, cunt?

In either case, the question is entirely rhetorical.

He's probably french canadian.

I swear Brazil is like another dimension woven together to ours, and the Brazil that would've been is instead in the other dimension as an Utopia.

A lot of Southerners emigrated abroad at the end of the Civil War, typically to Europe or Latin America. Brazil was a popular destination as it still had slavery.

The plantation aristocracy were English, the lower classes were Scots-Irish. Post-Civil War most of the plantation aristocracy, now ruined, left the South. Some went out west, others went to Europe or Canada or Australia or Latin America.

I doubt any of them came here. There was no big wealth in Australia at that time. There was no industry and land was mainly distributed to settler families rather than giving large tracts to oligarchs.

The most common jobs were sheep shearing and gold mining.

I'd heard about this festival they have there; it's held by descendants of ex-Confederates who fled to Brazil in 1865.

The boy loks fine the girl has a fucked up face.

Is it true you find peope flying Confederate flags in places like Michigan and Massachusetts?

yes

Yeah it's a redneck thing, I see it waving on the back of trucks once in a while. Most of these kids haven't been to the countryside in their entire lives though which makes it even funnier.
t. Oregon

Attached: confederate-flags.jpg (3326x2197, 2.36M)

English (girl) Austria (boy)

But their ancestors must have fought for the Union in the Civil War. Do they not feel any guilt?

It has less to do with the civil war, more to do with traditionalism vs modernism. Also everything west of Texas didn't really fight in the civil war as it was all untamed frontier with no law enforcement.

A lot of them probably didn't. Something like 70% of white Americans are descended from immigrants who came here in the last two decades of the 19th and first two decades of the 20th century. My dad's ancestors were farming in Iowa during the Civil War but my mom's were still somewhere in Austria.

why is everyone saying they look anglo?

they look mutted to fuck, just generic american euromutt.

Attached: fluoride stare.png (498x496, 712K)

they're inbred but not niggers

People from the deep south are generally Anglo-Scots with minimal admixture from other Euros. It's the northeastern coastal populations that have more Irish, Dutch, Italian, German, etc admixture, and it's midwesterners who are German. They're anglos through and through.

>Also everything west of Texas didn't really fight in the civil war as it was all untamed frontier with no law enforcement.
California and Oregon were states, but didn't participate in the war. There was some pro-Confederate sentiment in SoCal and New Mexico including most of the Californio population, but state militia and Federal troops quickly suppressed them.

Richmond claimed the New Mexico Territory for the Confederacy and an army under General Henry Sibley attempted to cross from Texas to California in the hope of expanding Confederate territory to the Pacific, but they were stopped at the Battle of Glorieta Pass in New Mexico in in February 1862.

The construction of the Trans-Continental Railroad was considered important to help link the remote West Coast to the rest of the country and also discourage any potential thoughts of secession. California and Oregon were both carried by Lincoln in the 1864 presidential election, although Democrat George McClellan received a sizable amount of votes in both states. In addition, Nevada had been hastily admitted to the Union in 1864 despite being technically below the required population threshold for statehood in order to give Lincoln an additional three electoral votes.

The South had little immigration historically due to the poverty of the region, European revulsion at the racial caste system, and lack of available farmland or job opportunities aside from cotton farming, which most Europeans knew little about.

It is true that incest is a common thing along rednecks?

no

No but Southern women are the most disgusting whores unhung.

>go to college and get fucked by the entire football team
>by the age of 30 they're all moms who sing hymns in church and go "Oh well, I know I lived a sinful life when I was in college, but Jesus loves me and I know he'll forgive me."

Yeah fuck that shit.

I'm in fucking Upstate New York and I know a guy that flies it. It's fucking cringe but I think he full reactionary because his son went tranny mode, so I still feel for him. Still cringe to fly a confederate flag as a northerner though.

Roll tide type

Celtic.

Attached: 522C2A50-8E73-4EEA-95D0-D1D61874596F.jpg (962x643, 143K)

They are no different than pathetic Brits and kiwis who become neo-Nazis. Traitors to their ancestors who fought and died for moral causes.

Red-brown hair is a phenotype limited to northwestern Europe so generally not hard to figure out.

They say the Rebel Yell derived from Scots Highlander hunting calls or something like that.

I've seen it in rural Oregon lol

the only white americans are in the midwest

>south retards are actually anglo diaspora
kek

Scotch-Irish

They look just like the brothers of that actor from There will be Blood.
Germanics.

Dylan Roofoid

How the fuck is the girl balding?

they just look like european mutts

Jow Forums

the would-breed-with phenotype

germans didnt settle in the s_uth

those are anglo genes
dont you know your servants when you see them

nord genes got mixed in