Why are the french always rioting?

why are the french always rioting?

Attached: fightingfrogs.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

democratieparticipative.website/griveaux-maque-a-la-youpine-minkowsky-contraint-de-fuir-son-ministere-pris-dassaut/
democratieparticipative.website/acte-8-live-live-live-mise-a-jour-permanente/
twitter.com/ActuelleRealite/status/1081566986860199936
youtu.be/4zDdtt3LCoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based, fuck pigs

police are niggers

they fuckin suck at rioting
if they wanted to gain control, they need to grab the front cop and have 3 or 4 frogs pound his fucking shit in while the mob walks down the rest
grab his gear and continue on the rest of the pigs
your faces are covered you cowards, stop being incompetent

>if they wanted to gain control, they need to grab the front cop and have 3 or 4 frogs pound his fucking shit in while the mob walks down the rest
>grab his gear and continue on the rest of the pigs
Lol, this is American saying?
All Americans can do is cringy meeting where few fatso are staying with banners and shouting cringy mottos. This is how rioting looks like in America.
And if you ever dare to touch a policeman you will be shot.

>All Americans can do is cringy meeting where few fatso are staying with banners and shouting cringy mottos. This is how rioting looks like in America.
doesn't mean anything I said is wrong
>And if you ever dare to touch a policeman you will be shot.
most likely be taken down pretty roughly. why would you even dare touch a cop in the first place

It's a dialectic.

The guy in black clothes is actually brave as fuck. Real fighter.

Attached: 15352833486980.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

chimping out was invented by the french

Too much anal sex

Yo did someone call for a dialectical view on the progression of humanity and the emergence of absolute spirit?

Attached: 67DFE432-EAFA-428A-9AC3-97B3C0334C5F.jpg (220x278, 20K)

I wish we had a riot culture like that here

based dialecticposter

This has been an actual riot, or close to it. Most of the time, france has had just banal prostest marches. Every year, it was just the same kind of protests because syndicates were organising it, not the people.

would it unironically be unsafe for macron to walk the streets in paris?

you have its called niggers

"" the people"" you realize you are not even 100 000 out of 60 000 000
too bad you dont get shot like in napoleons time

Instinct

Yeah, definitely

At this point, it could be unsafe.

You realise that 70% of France was for the yellow vest movement, right? Now, it's getting overheated and people are not that clear about it...but they still approve of what caused it to happen.

>too bad you dont get shot like in napoleons time
Based bootlicker

>tfw was a yellow vest because of peer pressure from my close friends
>recently told them I never actually supported the movement, won't have to come to their meetings anymore

Attached: 1531331301919.gif (500x500, 415K)

it's not easy living in a "country" run by kikes, you should try rioting once in a while, keeps those rats on their toes.

Le gilet jaune moyen tout le monde. Je ne supporte pas ce genre de racisme banalisé.

Attached: 1546630718_lettre.png (1116x670, 835K)

it's not very hard to get people to agree with you when your revendications are so broad that eventually anything that people get out of it is "giff more money"

Based, don''t let yourself get peer pressured user

Ah la bonne vieille légende de l'immigré qui volerait le boulot des respectables français. Pour ceux qui n'atterissent pas direct dans un camp de réfugiés ou qui survivent dans un ghetto, les autres vont faire des petits jobs de merde, que les français ne veulent déjà pas faire.

Je ne suis pas user mais ceci.
Cependant vaut mieux des polonais, des tchèques ou des (vrais) roumains que des africains.

That's what you get out of it cause you don't live here, but it's not about the money honestly. It's about respect. Our governments have been frauds for decades, and we've been letting it slide. They pretend that there's no money in this country anymore, but that's because they take it all for themselves. Meanwhile, there are still fucking beggars in the streets, the middle class is just becoming poor people and the rich are getting richer.

J'avoue les Roumains font d'excellent immigr--

Attached: cyprien.jpg (1000x667, 70K)

Cyprien, go home! ;)

What does this mean? Macron is actually an African in denial?

Boah on sait bien que tout le monde dans sa position ferait la même chose...
Mais c’est rigolo quand même hihi

>La même chose
C'est à dire?

It's a racist letter to a black member of parliament from Macron's party

>Pendant ce temps
>Sivousplé msieur Macro, donnez un coup de main là, monsieur. Moi veut venir dans ce beau pays qu'est la France. Donnez coup de main!

Attached: Macron_Saint-Martin-12bb2.jpg (600x596, 100K)

americans would recieve 10 bullets the moment they try to swing at the cops

that same scene would unironically end up in a bloodbath in muttistan

like actual niggers. wow

anglo culture and rioting don't really mix

NO, YOU ARE NOT ANGLO
NO, YOU ARE NOT WHITE
NO, YOU ARE NOT BRITISH
NO, YOU ARE NOT GERMANIC
NO, HAVING AN ENGLISH SURNAME DOES NOT MAKE YOU ENGLISH
NO, YOU ARE NOT IRISH
NO, YOUR GRANDMOTHER, EVEN IF 1/1028 IRISH, DOESN'T MAKE YOU IRISH
NO, YOU ARE NOT EUROPEAN
NO, DON'T EVEN TRY IT

YES, YOU ARE A MUTT
YES, YOU ARE BROWN
YES, YOU HAVE LATINO BLOOD
YES, YOU WILL NOT LEARN HOW TO SPEAK IRISH
YES, YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT IN ENGLAND
YES, YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT IN IRELAND
YES, YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT IN ALL OF EUROPE
YES, YOU WILL NEVER BE ENGLISH, IRISH OR EUROPEAN

Are you a yellow vest?

I'm a pure neolib

why so mad?

Just laughing around :)

yes and french only eat escargot and frog legs and wear berets and surrender every war and I only get my views from internet memes

all true though

And yet they're the only ones that stop terrorists and sometimes even sacrifice themselves for that.

Here, niggy-niggy

Attached: 2cb28154111113f1d6e496dbd75ffa40--jewish-history-palestine.jpg (736x641, 99K)

Wtf

I wish my country could riot about something besides hockey.

Attached: 4957042.jpg (600x400, 271K)

High test Gavl BVLLS

It's not about money, the whole system is broken, Macron has absolute power with barely 20% of the votes. He is not even our worst president, he is just unlucky to get all that shit after decades of build-up

The Ford government in Ontario keeps fucking up so you may just get your wish.

and lowering the head by mutts

this isn't a fr*nchoid, this is a GAVL BVLL
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK POLITICIANS
FUCK BOOTLICKERS

Is it the only man in gilets jaunes? Oh, nevermind, he was just a passerby.

WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK
FRANCE TO THE FRENCH PEOPLE
MACRON PUTE A JUIF
MACRON PUTE A JUIF
MACRON PUTE A JUIF

wtf, where i live the riot cops are fucking aggressive, believe me.. they broke my wrist in a riot against the government

they killed people here though (including an old woman)
those in the op were scared probably because they were few in numbers

Attached: Dv_AcQNX4AARcDL.jpg (2048x1152, 317K)

democratieparticipative.website/griveaux-maque-a-la-youpine-minkowsky-contraint-de-fuir-son-ministere-pris-dassaut/

Ministry gets assaulted, the minister flees in panic
kek

Attached: DwK7s7XWsBE-26I.jpg (960x1280, 177K)

it makes sense to me

holy fuck

Attached: Nazbol_gang_UK.jpg (266x189, 23K)

What, that they are violent ? yes, to me too, don't think we are some niggers complaining about trayvon martin and police brutality

The point is to answer you, no cops are pretty violent here actually, few weeks ago i saw 3 of them corner a dude then break his leg by curbstomping
In the op's vid there's a rumor that like half of those policemen were actually policewomen, which would explain things

more vids if people want to see
democratieparticipative.website/acte-8-live-live-live-mise-a-jour-permanente/
that one was pretty nice too, cop gets gangbanged by the crowd
twitter.com/ActuelleRealite/status/1081566986860199936

>muh gibs
The movement was started by people who were fed up with the insane taxation rates in France,you dip.
That's why only white people are protesting, because shitskins who live off taxes have nothing to benefit from the government lowering them

I love it, france takes itself out of the competition for EU leadership by itself.
And the best part is, since they are a centraliced gouvernment, if paris stands still, the whole cunt does

Attached: fucked.jpg (897x151, 56K)

They should adapt Russian tactics of non-lethal FMJ

Most of the people protesting are white trash living a comfortable life because of government gibs. But since gibs are being slightly reduced they started chimping out like the retards they are.

based

Attached: nmr sköld 2.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

They wish they could shoot here but they know it would have way too much of a PR cost. Don't mistake it for benevolence, they aren't given the order kill only because they need to maintain the image of France abroad.
We're already seen as a shithole by western standards, if the whole world starts seeing Macron behave like Assad it's over.

The "white trash" as you say would be much better off if all gibs were cut and taxes too. Taxation is theft. Don't step on me. Fucking nigger.

>it's a meme!
>*bang bang*

Absolutely fucking not you soulless shill.
It was started by suburban folks who work for a living, rely daily on their cars and couldn't cope with macron's last bitch move

Attached: 1543785139907.jpg (480x480, 34K)

It was started by absolute moron who were wrongly called middle classes and thought they should be able to own a large house, two new cars, and brand new electronics. They're fucking idiots unable to manage a budget who are only able top keep on with their current lifestyle being the French government have been buying social peace for over 30 years by giving more and more gibs.

imagine rooting for merkel's government to rule the eu as she floods you with refugees
like wow i'm so sad macron won't lead the union, seriously it's so much worse for citizens
"competition" what do you think this is, the fucking football championship ?

You mong, you don't shoot crowds because the whole country would rise up like gamers who see a female protagonist in their favorite game if that happens

That too

Merkel is on her way out and her party is rooting for a more right wing course.
ALso, france has more refugees and immigrants then germany so I don't know whats your point there

How much are you paid to spread such pathetic disinfo?

Attached: 1544127546992.png (1024x768, 500K)

In Rotterdam the police shot into the crowd a while ago.
7 people got shot, but only 1 died.

yes but those were subhuman wh*Te hooligans chimping out, not political protesters trying to remove the regime

So if they were waving some political slogans they shouldn't have been shot?

no, but there wiould've been a backlash from the rest of the population, protest would grow in size and the government would've been fucked

Stop playing dumb
"More right wing course" for a mainstream European party means something like -20% niggers this year. It changes absolutely nothing. See what happened with Sarkozy.

>france has more immigrants
Once again this isn't a competition, it's not the championship of who has less niggers you know
France today is Germany in 15 years and there is nothing to be proud of in having your country become a 3rd world shithole slightly slower than the neighbouring country

why Americans don't riot&fight against Jews while tons firearms available? are you just fucking bunch of cowards?

>white trash
>more and more gibs
white people are allowed to receive gibs now ? lmao
try being white and walking into an unemployment office, you are the only white person there

gibs are reserved for shitskins and the yellow jackets is about working class white people who want to stop paying for this shit

>tfw own a small business (a seasonal website)
>can't even get gibs if I wanted to, because that's the risk of trying to make money on your own
>also apply for a part time job just in case
>meanwhile my neet friend has been on gibs for more than a decade now
>he spends his days playing warcraft
>know him since childhood and he's perfectly normal
Where are my gibs dammit?

>still plays warcraft in 2019
>perfectly normal
wow is garbage since cata but bfa is exceptionally trash even by nu wow standards

Rioting would make them exercice, too much effort.

BASED

youtu.be/4zDdtt3LCoA kino moment

>WAAAAAA ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUUUUUUSE
Fucking kys you commie piece of shit

This is the part where it stops being a protest and starts being mob violence. This is also the part where you stop sending in the riot police and start bombarding them with tear gas and opening fire.

read my posts dumb nigger i already said i don't care if they are violent
however it totally justifies us being violent too
eye for an eye tooth for a tooth my nigger

The riot police is also trained for that desu.

Let's take a moment to appreciate the way he joins the battle

>a high level PVP invader joins the server

>us
Oh so you're one of them...
How old are you?

little fag rich boy hiding behind his policemen as usual, hiring mercenaries to save his ass from righteous popular vengeance
i say yes to torches and pitchforks and yes to mob justice, just like middle ages we will burn the rich and the jews, that's what you deserve for sucking the people's blood and destroying our nation

23, why ?