IPSX

main net in 2 weeks

supernode details in 1 week

why the fuck aren't you buying this?

Attached: c59aa2ac-61ee-48ec-a889-cbb0cc7a2075.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IPSX/comments/8lhrs6/why_i_made_one_of_my_biggest_investments_in_ipsx/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love this dark horse token. Bags are slung over my shoulders and I'm ready for the launch. It's been quiet, but not for long...

Easiest 100x eoy in my life.

Seriously, if you are not inested in this
>you will never gonna make it

Also due to btc going down, the price dipped so its the best entry
>cant do wrong

Is it worth throwing a couple of hundred euros at this meme coin?

Like I said man, price dipped this is the best entry and also if you just DYOR even a little bit, you will know that this shit will make a DGB in 2018

I actually didnt want to donthis because sometimes I think Jow Forums only deserves shit but I am in good mood right so here you go:
reddit.com/r/IPSX/comments/8lhrs6/why_i_made_one_of_my_biggest_investments_in_ipsx/

Hmmmm

Nice, gonna buy some

Attached: 1427248644420.jpg (242x242, 8K)

DELETE IM STILL ACCUMULATING

Yes actually please delete this. Not time for mainstream yet

Don't listen to these begging normans user!! Saturatedfat, Billy big bucks, wag dog, Daemon, the whole lot of them, are shilling this because it's worth shit. Total SCAM coin. Do not buy!

if you haven't accumulated yet, you will miss the dip this shit about to blow up

can you prove that this coin is shit?

hint: you can't.

Where do I buy this?

If you're going to fud ipsx, at least give one counter argument. Just one?

Fuck off F. You are not going to fool me. If any user aout there is thinking of buying this piece of shit, join IPSX telegram (no activity) and then join the trading channel and see all these normans act like total spastics. THey really think shilling this on /biz is going to create a buzz and boost the price. Reqt

bibox.com

Earths core along with it's price $0.00000

>bibox
No dice. Coinbase flagged my account and I had to wait because they thought magic chinks hacked my shit

Billy Big Bucks is now pleading for help - it's over. IPSX is dead. Sell and move on

I am invested in this coin because I truly believe in its tech and team, which is the reason I know that this will moon and the only reason I am shilling this is bc I want to give Jow Forums something back

I dont need to create buzz and boost the price. This shit will moon either way.

If i buy it there is it easy to get my money back out or is it a big pain in the ass?

Deluded.

Check out their telegrams. Total scam run by sirs

Give something back to biz - Billy you must be so desperate. You can stop your pain and misery and drop those heavy bags finally.

Like I've said before, this coin is useless and is already obsolete

prove or gtfo.

Run by sirs! Kekekek

go to the exchange it looks good it works better, done all of it withdrawing, deposit, trade everything works fine
almost 1 mil daily volume on IPSX so no problem if you want to buy or sell

IPSX is a filthy pajeet scam run by a pack of sirs. Anyone who invests in this Bangalore-banjo cryptocurrency will by instantly SIR'd.

It's all wash trading. Washed by the blessed waters of the River Ganges. Want to get SIR'd?? Buy IPSX

Welcome Saturated

Que?

You trying to sir me boy?

Time to go all in, this is the absolute bottom of IPSX. Only way is up.

No competition in the industry they are targeting, team has experience in the field, already partnered with data centre Luxembourg and Atonomi. The app is also almost finished and fiat pairing is next. I can see this easily sitting at 1$ in 2019.

If Saturated Fat told you to eat your own shit, Billy Big Bucks would do it. They all follow him like little lambs. Once a norman always a norman

Is $1 really that far off for this coin? That would only mean a marketcap of ~800mil.

What are u talking about? Who tf are thete people?

Might be more ofcourse. But keeping it conservative, 1$ should be doable seeing they are targeting a 60 bilion untapped market.

it has actually decreased in value since this thread was started.

Yeah I hope so. I'm a poorfag so I only have 83k.

Whales shaking weak hands hard

thanks for link

desu none of this makes any sense. You have to have multiple accounts to buy and trade crypto?