How do I apply for neetbux guys?

Somewhere deep on the spectrum, ADD, a decade long depression, bipolar disorder, anger issues - all undiagnosed as I'm very anxious of doctors, but I have very little doubts, how should I go about extracting autist toll from the society?

Attached: 673.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I'd like to do it too but thinking about having to show up somewhere and prove my autism and all that stuff gives me terrible anxiety. About as bad as public speaking.

I'm not that scared of public talk because I've done many activities like theatre plays or some shit when I was a small kid, but being 1 on 1 with someone, now that is scary as fuck.

>Somewhere deep on the spectrum, ADD, a decade long depression, bipolar disorder, anger issues - all undiagnosed as I'm very anxious of doctors
You're just lazy right? Don't have to lie here.

enough with the excuses user. just get a job already.

STEP 1 get diagnosed user. STEP 2 go to your county's social welfare office. like NYC's Human Resources Agency or X County Social Services Dept/Office and fill out an application. most lefty states group all the applications you need into one packet and you apply at the same time for any programs available that you'd qualify for. i did this for my grandmother but i wont judge if neets wanna ride the neetbux train. mental illness is a disability. ask the county rep if there are federal programs that you should apply for. You'd probably qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Insurance (SSI) these two are federal programs and will likely require a separate appointment with your local Social Security office. i've seen some healthy looking Pedros covered in hundreds of dollars worth of tattoos receiving SSDI. Pretty much 50% of burgerlanders are on the dole one way or another. STEP 3 Profit

If you do youll have found a way to be even more of a loser.

God damn it, don’t be a fucking nigger.

>that 19 year old zoomer that needs government assistance

Attached: genzboomer.png (485x443, 29K)

Me qualifies for neetbux but not apply for them because me not scumbag

Attached: 52e7d221a1c43e7b847dc42794202a3f.png (1684x1684, 1.47M)

Vidya costs a lot of good boy points, user.

Attached: boomer.png (2207x2027, 2.25M)

t. doesn't know what it's like to be mentally ill
It doesn't matter to me, I'm basically a subhuman, no friends, no relationships, no self esteem, basement dwelling only.
That step 1, how should I go about it?

>implying welfare
Get off my board.

You dont either youre just lazy. Stop driving up my taxes you waste of carbon

You don't know him faggot stop talking

Go back to Europe you fucking cuck

Fucking wagie calls someone a cuck. I hope you realize the irony

all you faggots shitting on OP for wanting to get welfare are fucking deluded. 56% burgerland is past the point of no return. 56% is kill anything Anglo and that includes protestant work ethic. fucking Session got shat on for stating the basic fact that the US derives its laws from Anglo-Saxon common law. that's like saying the sky is blue.

OP for step 1 you need to make an appointment with a doctor for a general checkup. Make it clear to the doctor that you are having mental health problems and want to see a psychiatrist. The doctor will give a referral. You see the psychiatrist and get a diagnosis. Once you have the official medical diagnosis you have proof to get the programs. just don't take the pills the psych gives you that'll really fuck you up.

Listen to this guy especially the last part is important

My mother is visiting a psychiatrist weekly, getting an appointment with her help shouldn't be a problem, I just don't know what to say, how can I explain being a "closet autist" at 23?

You get neetbux for being poor, not for being a societal reject.

Also why avoid pills? I know my mother takes a fuckton of ton, many of different kinds, I don't recognize most of it except for xanax and chlonazepam, apparently she's been taking them since before I was born.

it helps if you have a history of being a crazy impulsive weird kid with history of shoplifting, assault, and suicide.

fuckton of them*

you become dependent on the pills, they don't solve your problems. you're depressed because society is shit. the pills are like smoking weed instead of working out when you're depressed.

I own a business that pays more taxes in a year than you will make in your pathetic life. You dont make that from wagecucking you retard.

it's the psychiatrist job to diagnose based on 4 years of med school + residency + practice. you explain your symptoms, fears, worries, daily activities, just let is spill, and dont be afraid to be open and honest about yourself. literally, I can't speak to other people because im afraid. my moods change like this and that... i can't get a job because xyz .. i sometimes get angry thinking about abc the psychiatrist is a licensed medical professional who will make the appropriate medical diagnosis.

a good way to ensure you get NEET bux is to come up with examples of your faults in your life now, and apply them to yourself in normal situations.

so say you have a short temper and its hard for you to unstress yourself around other people, if people try to give you advice you think they're working agaisnt you and paranoia clouds your mind, etc etc.

that's implying you can not work effectively with a team, and they're more willing to let you off because you'd be unproductive in the work force and frankly dangerous.

kek it's literally like burgers are living in two different countries and each side is clueless as to the actually state of union kinda like there's people who wipe their ass standing up

samsies

>paying taxes
yep, definitely a cuck

Not all of us are tyrones. I personally like making more than 18k and eating ramen

man hes right about the pills. ive been on them as long as i can remember. which aint long, maybe cuz of all the pills.

for me it's so i have freetime to focus on my passive income side projects, which i will not claim or pay taxes on.

fuck this country, i will never contribute positively to this commie cesspit.

I have free time all day. I havent gone into work in 3 months. Im just not a pathetic idiot who couldnt figure out how to make real passive income

i'm definitely not an idiot, i'm a programmer. people come to me all the time for help, and brainstorming.

i'm just disenfranchised with everything. i don't want to contribute at all, and that won't change no matter your shaming attempts.

Same here.
But bottling up my autism at my wagecuck job is driving insane at the same time. Working on making enough money to get an actual diagnosis rn

I am getting to your emotional state and I only have bipolar. I put in good 40 hour, red state weeks, in IT. But fuck all. Everything is starting to feel very much like "Brave New World" and I don't want to be a part of it.