Why are all spanish speakers so arrogant

i mean, ive met my share of arrogant people, but there is a common theme among spanish speakers, altough most of them live in third world countries, they act like they are from switzerland or something, am i missing something? why do they act like this? a mix of low IQ and violent behaviour?

Attached: Countries_with_Spanish_as_an_official_language.svg.png (750x331, 69K)

>flag
Why such low effort bait?

>flag

>flag

go fix your country of FMI is comming to get you.
shouldnt you be jumping walls?

>flag

>flag

idk they speak in this rat language and still act arrogant

>flag

I don't know if this is a shitty bait or a false flagger trying to make Brazil look bad.
Either way, kys.

Which Spanish speaking shithole is the most arrogant?

>flag
começou de novo a guerra civil das bananas...

>flag

>flag

>flag

USA

we killed 70% of your population, burned your homes, raped your wifes, killed your men, and all of that for free, no one came after us, i believe you should go away now

LOS

also, you fags have no arguments, all you do is repeat the same nonsense like parrots, anyway it just proves me right :)

Attached: thumb_arguing-withidiotsis-like-playing-chess-with-a-pigeon-no-matter-20851210.png (200x235, 35K)

rude i hate you

dont hate yourself

> teehee le bait post repeat
plebitors: fagots
also brazil is a shithole anyone would seem arrogant to an inferior shithole like yours. although i do agree subhumans like mexcrement or others should tuck their tail and stfu for once

Babaca, vou estuprar tua senpaiília se eu te achar.

also, i dont understand why are some brazilians here defending these beaners, since we all know they hate us. you guys crazy?

>flag
>calling anywhere a shithole
mein negger, even angola is better than you.
btwm tell me how does it feel to be a whore to another country, i mean you belong to the US, right?

this is one good thread

Attached: QONVIyz.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

mutts pretending to be white people basically.

Is common to see faggots who gain a slighty better social/economic became arrogants like they are better persons now, it's funny because I have a cousin who looks like as a shitskin pajeet and on his mind he is some kind of white noble or something like that

probably argentina or chile

Vem falar português comigo, mermão.

well, then i'm sorry friend, i didnt mean to be arrogant, or anything, its just that 90% of the spanish speakers that i've met were arrogant as fuck, anyway, thank you for explaining, have a good day :)

o_o

Brasileño de merda, vou tomar teu país.

>flag

you cant even jump a wall or fix your country, let alone take one, stop with your delusions of grandeur, my mutt friend

¿Como asi? Tira tu proxy, tu favelado de mierda. Teu país é uma porcaria, só serve para estuprar suas mujeres.

>>flag
>Why such low effort bait?

Chile is redpilled thou

>flag

well you would rape anyone and get a free pass if this was europe, but i'm afraid its not, remember when some of your kind killed a man here? you know what happened to them? we burned their tents, and killed the ones that didnt fled, we are much more agressive than you and strong,this is the reason that we almost wiped out paraguai's population.

anyway keep dreaming pablo

>since we all know they hate us.
lol noone cares about your shithole m8

Los

Attached: 1543455965463.jpg (1494x1000, 200K)

Habla en su lengua materna, su pseudo brasileño. Ya dominamos todo el sur, su país va a ser dividido entre todos los países latinoamericanos.
Sus mujeres serán divididas por los soldados, cada uno en su cola. Va a ser increíble, mi querido brasileño. Mucho.

Why do you speak Spanish with a Polish accent?

Attached: 1541973535595.jpg (1024x1205, 162K)

what the fuck, explain!

all of you live in third world countries that are just proxies for china and the US, You wont conquer anything, keep dreaming pablo, also get out of the internet and fix your country you lazy bum

(You)

Attached: 121615_ht_monkey-lips_free.jpg (860x460, 56K)

Better to be a monkey than be "this"
you're subhuman

Attached: shitskin.jpg (1125x360, 147K)

(You again)

Attached: DgnetG5X0AEjadt.jpg (736x525, 57K)

Joke on you. I am a descendant of French colonialists who arrived here after the war.

Attached: Paragiuay_Inmigration_map.png (1024x723, 241K)

retard

Most people in Spanish speaking South America see Brazilians as inferior people precisely for the reasons you just exposed