How would you design a floor plan for subsidized basic housing...

How would you design a floor plan for subsidized basic housing? Google bought my patent for Smart Integrated Blockchain Infrastructures (SIBI). I'm just sailing the world wide web getting opinions that Google will refer to.

Attached: basicnecessities.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Why are there windows but no balcony? shit depressing apartment

i like it, you can wall the work room bottom right and get another room for a child.
would live there, just make it cheap.

Way more spacious than the place I'm in now.

Good luck building plumbing in that building.

This is too much space for a subsidized apartment. It should be a small studio apartment, basically a hotel room with a kitchenette. No washer and dryer. Maybe even no bathroom, there could be a couple of shared ones located on each floor of the building.

>blockchain housing
but does it have joint advanced tactical synergy?

You should make a shared wet wall

I mean you sort of have it, but try to make the piping closer together when stacked left to right

Also why is there door access from the living room to bedroom, and no door from the area by entry way? Seems like you can look straight into the bedroom from the door almost

I hate shower and toilet being together. The smell of the toilet spreads in the shower room.
In Japan, the shower and toilet are completely separated.

?

Attached: 6A245DF1-E2AF-403D-ABE6-B6F168FD980D.jpg (337x450, 31K)

No way!

Attached: giphy.gif (480x266, 415K)

That's way bigger than almost any other one bedroom apartment on the market, what the hell are you doing?

Pic related is more fair

Attached: Untitled.png (1010x730, 26K)

Cuckboxes like these.

Build actual social housing for real famillies (men, women & children) instead and not for special snowflake students and NEETS.

Attached: 252363.jpg (600x401, 139K)

There, you could get this to ~400sq ft

Washer/dryer can be on a set floor in the apartment, along with a very basic gym

A romeo/juliet balcony (aka glorified window) could work too but I dont see where to put it

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (445x488, 49K)

there's a juliet balcony on the top left you mongo

>Cuckboxes
Why am i laughing so hard at this?

This is what my apartment looks like and I actually work for a living.

is all that storage space necessary?

this is unironically more luxurious than most HOUSES in the UK ffs

>wanting the smell of your dinner wafting into your bed

No one wants this you knob, but this is a thread about subsidized/welfare housing and beggars cant be choosers.

the one OP posted is nicer than most apartments in the UK

I've had second thoughts and realized I was way too generous before. Have a japan-style unit.

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (445x488, 26K)

Yeah, and I think it's way too luxurious for public housing. A one room apartment is good enough for those people.

H-h-how did you know the exact layout of my apartment?

You're wrong, governments are looking into subsidizing apartments for young couples more and more. They recognize that availability of cheap living space is an important factor in low growth rates

where do i do a number 2 ???

I'm guessing there is a window somewhere

Oh right, bit of an oversight that

v2

Attached: Untitled-2.png (445x488, 13K)

Needs a real balcony. Reduce the length of the left part and implement one.

>brit immediately recognizes the balcony
are they developing a defense mechanism

Then people would do with them just as Russians do. It's better to not encourage self made home "improvements" like that

Attached: article-2109631-12025BC8000005DC-897_634x419[1].jpg (634x419, 88K)

>Smart Integrated Blockchain Infrastructures
I want you to buzz off this planet.