Which teams in Crypto do you like most and why?

This six month bear market has made me realise a few things about the crypto market and what is actually important for a project to be successful in the long term, and holding during times like this easy. One of these things are the quality of the team.

To answer the question..

Here's mine.

This team heads the projects Relex (RLX) & Relex Life (RLXI). Relex aims to disrupt the real estate development & healthcare industries.

To begin with, there was no ICO. The team have stated that they decided to forego an ICO because they didn't want to take advantage of the current scammy ICO climate to raise millions of dollars for no apparent reason.

This also helps Relex on their path to regulatory compliance with the aim of becoming the first crypto be both SEC & FINRA approved. They partnered with Katipult to do this.

In addition to this, the team have recently announced an expenses-paid trip to Vietnam to stay in one of the developments that have partnered with Relex (RLX). The team gave every Relex holder 77,000 RLX to cover airfare. They have also promised free accommodation and transit whilst in Vietnam. This just shows how generous the Relex team is and how much they care about their investors.

Relex have also recently announced an airdrop for RLXI, the token for the health arm of Relex. This airdrop is 1:1 so for every RLX you hold, you'll receive RLXI. The team have decided that as a reward to investors, they will burn/cut the supply in half, which in the long run will benefit RLXI holders.

And finally, almost every week there is a conference call with the team or developers, which gives the chance for the team to update us on what's going on and answer any questions that we as investors may have.

I haven't personally seen a team in crypto being this transparent and open with investors like this and with all of this considered, I believe there is a strong chance that Relex will be amongst the top 20 this time next year.

What's yours?

Attached: 1529534576936s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

unironically
> ADA
> RLC
> ZRX (not so much the team's tech skills but their connections to normiebase)

I can only speak for myself but, I have never been more happy with an investment.

REEEEEEE THE PRICE IS PUMPING PLEASE MOMMY MAKE IT COME BACK MOMMY I PROMISE TO BE GOOOOOD MOMMY PLEEEAAAASEEEEE

Mine is also Relex lol easy to love

This might sound very scammy / red flaggy and I ain't telling you guys to buy RLX but I went "all in" around February and I'm really happy I did, I feel like it has a future and not just to exchange it later for fiat. Let's see how it all turns out.

Didn't sound that way to me at all? Seems like a good team.

For me, I like VeChain's team

I moved from datarius into this. Very happy i made the move. This has giant upside potential

Probably the most legit project out there

Hubii (HBT) for the hard work and ethics.
ETC.
IDXM/AURA

Good shill. I will check it out

curry smell is very strong

Eat less curry next time, pajeet.

Goddamn and still not on a big exchange really- fuuuck this might 20x even in this bear market!

Reddit is still completely unaware of this coin, and it's still only on idex. Just putting that out there.

Like 6 people know about this but everyone who does keeps buying lol

This is so way under the radar. Preliminary SEC approval and awaiting FINRA. This beast going to take off. Added you get 12% dividends on investing in development

Now that you say this, it's a great shelter for a bear market in the future

The teams that have impressed me/seemed somewhat professional have been Cardano, Ethereum, Request Network, and BAT.

Did i mention the Katipult partnership.. Gold standard crowdfunding solution. This will enable anybody to invest in property development that was previously ONLY available to the super rich.

Ethereum and BAT are good too... But Ethereum is decentralized according to the SEC lol

Cardano is vaporware

Really wish i still got more liquid funds to buy more. Instead most of my funds are stuck holding other heavy bags.

So glad I bought back in January. I'm not a whale though... what are the price predictions? With 500k+ i'd be satisfied with 0.2 - 0.5$ apiece . Is that possible?

Same, oh well will load up over next few weeks just DCAing is best I can do right now

So they're airdropping x2 what you got? Insane

It is one of the only uses of the inherent immutability/transparency of blockchain to fix a problem, not just try to shoehorn blockchain where a centralized solution would be more efficient. I know at first glance people see real estate and think tokenized assets, but it is actually used to fix a flawed investment model to open doors for big and small time investors alike in multiple avenues, not just real estate, previously barred. If the team pulls through, I see close to $1 easy if we go back to Dec '17 numbers, more if the total marketcap of crypto goes into the trillions.

Dubs again
I mustn't get hyped over this though. i'm a december investor you know, I'm used to false hopes, dont want to get too happy about any of my holds

You same 3 RLX faggots never sleep. Just stop. It's a joke and you didn't get the punch line. The in the know niggas boght in Nov. Exited in Jan.

Rofl at the cope
There may yet come a small dip following the airdrop, you can buy then, my dear pajeet

what's their use case?

Buying/building real estate and developing health products

guess will be a long wait before the 1:1 airdropped token is listed seeing as RLX hasn't made it onto CMC or any decent exchanges after all of these months?