Why do you ignore the voice in your head who knows this to be true?

Why do you ignore the voice in your head who knows this to be true?

Attached: 1505653003629.png (767x622, 566K)

Attached: confused pink wojak.png (808x805, 233K)

Yes, we are in depression, little more of this then back on course

we are at "suckers rally"

capitulation is where we are headed in the next few days, that's when 6k-->5,5k-->4,8k-->fast 3,5k and then the "suckers rally" begins and we go straight to 15k

we are most definitely in 'denial'

I don't know. I suppose I belieb in bitcoin.

>we are at "suckers rally"

I'm starting to think so, desu.

BTC 60k EoY and none of us will be ready.

I've lost fucking 20btc this year just by trading garbage shilled by /biz. Could have just held it and had a good year.

why do you ignore 0xbtc?

agreed but the suckers rally will not begin for a while, because the 3.5k will crush everyones spirit

I swear most of you brainlet newfags come out of the fucking wood works for this crap. Were you around for the last speculative bubbles, huh? Just eat your tv dinner you beta cuck, because clearly you're in denial.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)

yes it will crush the "spirit" for newbies and those who put more in than they can afford. But it still is a steal for the big players that want in, we are going to se a big V at 3.4-4k range i believe if history is any indicator. Think about the bigger picture, that will start a massive fomo.

i meant "and those who put more in than they can afford to lose"

>all the normies think that we are going sub 6K
and thats why we wont :)

top is 2014, bottom is now

Attached: 1507051947579.png (1362x1327, 180K)

it'll be at 3,5 for a second, right back at 5k. don't think you can scoop up any at that price

they have been played like a fiddle since the moment they purchased in. even the exact timing of their buy in Q4 was calculated.

Whales and market makers are running out of new blood to extract coins from, whether its eth, BTC or whatever.
They are going to bump into resistance, where newbloood wises up, or simple is too justed to extract from, or worse yet for the whales, all leave the market.
they have two options: mini pump to get these brainlets to buy again, and then continue to extract like we've seen, or if they have been overly milked, they need to attract new blood into the market in the form of a big fuck off pump.

fuck knows if we are nearing the second one yet, but we are due to a pump to milk any idiots like that guy once more.

Take a look at this chart. THIS is really happening. Prepare your anuses.

Attached: 1529196923416.png (686x767, 97K)

>THIS is really happening. Prepare your anuses.

This is my greatest fear, desu. I've lost so many sats this year. If BTC moons without me I will legit kms when I could have just held my OG bitcoin and got on with my life all year, ffs. Instead of muh trading and muh losing money.

Oh how I wish I can search the archives right now. Youre basically 2011 copy pasta bro.

>he didnt buy at 200
>he didnt buy at 1k
>he bought at 15k and sold 5 months later

The absolute state of /biz

We're in Complacency. Bitcoin has to test $700 before going up again.

Attached: -v-_background.jpg (800x800, 114K)

dubs of ever loving truth (and wishful thinking too, let's go down)

we're caught in an eternal bull market which will reach out into the next iteration of our observable universe and then implode into the only true fundamental base reality

Triple bottom
depression

2014 was very different market conditions
when Mt got ran off with 1/12th the total supply of bitcoin and eradicated 80% of global volume, there wasn't many other places to turn to

Looks like we'll pop up slightly then fall to the bottom of depression desu