How's LINK doing guys?

How's LINK doing guys?

Attached: 1515725347443.jpg (400x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_depictions_of_ravens#North_American_Pacific_Northwest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>$0.00 EOY

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

this doesn't look like rich man finger nail, family.

it's clipped though so it's not a NEET neckbeard

dimitri Roche (most active dev) is down to only 6 commits for all of June.

Rory leaving to go full time IDEX

Chainlink still needs aggregation, consensus, reputation, repuation providers, and much more (approx 6-8 months of work) then testing and audits (2-3 months)

Once the ropsten node can see a request for data, fetch offline data, aggregate that data w/ other nodes, come to a consensus with other nodes, post the result to blockchain, earn and penalize link, earn a reputation with reputation providers....then you can buy in because you have about 3 months of audits and testing before main net.

Icebox has 117 tasks ( about a year worth but not all completely necessary for main net so lets say 6 months worth)

Ask again how link is doing in june 2019. We should definitely be close to main net and hopefully be able to breach a $1 soon after.

I love that "it might take a while to release" is the only fud that's left. And it's not even fud for anyone except ADHD retards lol

>dimitri Roche (most active dev) is down to only 6 commits for all of June.

What makes you believe in that LINK will deliver a product on time with 6 commits per month?

I estimate 2nd-3rd quarter 2019. They are definitely taking their sweet time.

you haven't been doing any research i see.

LINK shills

Attached: tumblr_lalqymfJfP1qavxvko1_500.gif (500x202, 499K)

Imagine being an arm chair business director.

A B S O L U T E state

I already did all my research. That's why I'm completely impervious to all this retarded nonsense.

you're a fucking idiot, but ok i'll take the bait
>Dimitri Roche (most active dev) is down to only 6 commits for all of June.
and still confirmed on the project. which has a confirmed private repository. which is confirmed to be working on the non-node portions of the project
>Rory leaving to go full time IDEX
rory is the community manager and a volunteer. he means nothing to the overall project. at some point they will hire a professional community guy, just like they hired kochis. top notch talent under the radar
>Chainlink still needs aggregation, consensus, reputation, repuation providers, and much more (approx 6-8 months of work) then testing and audits (2-3 months)
looking at current progress this is more like a month. which may have already happened off the public github. like the sgx backend work
>Once the ropsten node can see a request for data, fetch offline data, aggregate that data w/ other nodes, come to a consensus with other nodes, post the result to blockchain, earn and penalize link, earn a reputation with reputation providers....then you can buy in because you have about 3 months of audits and testing before main net.
once a fully functional test net is out with reputation and consensus functions you'll see who is planning launch products, and you'll be buying less than 20% the link you can now. this will likely happen after an mvp, eg mainnet
>Icebox has 117 tasks ( about a year worth but not all completely necessary for main net so lets say 6 months worth)
which are confirmed all not necessary, including a lot of "nice to haves" looking at the current rate of clearance of icebox versus new generation it would indicate a testable product q3 2018, mainnet whenever they feel they've tested enough
>Ask again how link is doing in june 2019. We should definitely be close to main net and hopefully be able to breach a $1 soon after.
can answer that for you now, by june 2019 link is in top 10 on CMC and a 10k stack can buy you a basic house

Everyone knows there are a lot of Link holders who like to spread fud. The reasons vary from accumulating, angsty/edgy teens, to simple autism.

There are others who don't believe the fud and have decided for one reason or another to not purchase Link. Some may still find it to be an interesting project and some may find the threads to be annoying. There is a good chance that some have also purchased a small stack of suicide insurance, but not necessary if they are still confident in their positions.

Then, there are the absolute brainlets of this board. These few, unfortunate retards are the ones who actually believe all of the fud and pasta. Worse yet, they even continue to spread it while thinking that they are intellectually superior to those who choose to hold Link. It is sad at first, but after you see the opportunities they've had to see the truth, you stop feeling bad for them and unironically hope that they stay poor forever.

Attached: Gigasergey.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

the saddest part about this is all that 5/10 bullshit fud was clearly written by someone who understands the project

that means that they've taken the time to figure out how good chainlink is and are now actively dedicating their lives to making others miss out on the opportunity
what kind of a pathetic worthless loser of a human being do you have to be to spend your time being such a steaming pile of human shit?

basically unless you spent every day of your childhood getting violently molested, you've got no excuse for being a spineless bottom feeding faggot. die in a fire you worthless waste of a human life

>can answer that for you now, by june 2019 link is in top 10 on CMC and a 10k stack can buy you a basic house
in june 2019 10k link might be able to buy someone a $1000 house in detroit if we're lucky

>confirmed private repository
Is this real?

yup

someone asked rory in the slack and he said all node work would be public but some none node code (like reputation and consensus) would be private until tested or something like that
there was also an user who found one of the devs private repository and posted a screenshot, 40 minutes later it was made private

Totally agree with this user. What kind of a jerk off does that to people? You couldnt develop bad Karma any harder if you planted it and watered it. Sick bastids.

The thing is LINK is only 20 cents...why would anyone waste the energy to fud.

gn anons
seeya tomorrow

reverse philosophy

You stupid faggot
You still don't get how the market works do you . Yes you did all the research on speculatory use cases, if it happens to work out In 3 years, if crypto hasn't done away with 99 percent of shitcoins by then, if the team hasn't stopped working on the project by then, if 10 other projects working on Oracle don't beat it by then ,add infinitum....
You are a retard book worm who has no idea how the market works. I may be a brainlet but I thank God I am not a gullible retard who hedges his bets in the worst fucking investment. Stay poor pajeet

some of us want to see the great link suicide of 2018

betcha still use crest whitening strips to bleach your asshole because "i don't need a professional".

yes guys this it totally my card

Attached: B3704907-E14E-4387-9164-BC38845C99BD.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

>Totally agree with this user. What kind of a jerk off does that to people? You couldnt develop bad Karma any harder if you planted it and watered it. Sick bastids.

This.

That chainlink writeup that got posted a little while ago did a good job of discussing this.

WTF is the point of fudding chainlink on biz? I mean OTHER THAN just to be a dick. It's not like some NEET spending a few hundred bucks is going to drive the price in one direction or another. So it's just -- hey, I discovered this cool indy band and you are NOT cool enough to like them.

Inb4 larp, but I'm a lawyer who has been involved with startups for about 15 years and very focused on what I thought was going to be the next big thing that would transform the legal system. Who the fuck knows because I've been wrong before, but I really think -- as far as anybody can tell anything -- that smart contracts are it. Like they are really going to change everything. The way you donate to charity, the way you rent a house, the way people all over the world do business with each other. And I think link is going to be right at the center of it.

And the average person -- as far as I can tell -- comes to biz, well, fuck I don't know why. But I think a lot of them come because they feel fucked over by this world. And they feel like crypto is their shot, their way to finally get unfucked by a fucked up system.

So, yeah, why the fuck shouldn't we be trying to help each other. If you are shitting on another user, and basically getting your jollies convincing him not to invest his 500 bucks -- that he worked his ass off at his shitty job that he hates -- in a great project that could really make a big difference in his life and his future, then.... Well, you are just the same as these fucking big banks and everybody else fucking him over.

Amen brother

Amen fren

nice larp retard
link 0$ EOY

link dead fren

If link succeeds it will succeed if it fails it will fail

Let the fudders fud

I feel like chainlink, requires you to put a little faith and assumptions on how the world will develop. Most cryptos are attempts to “get rich quick schemes” and most people in crypto are here exactly for that. Why should I do readings , on companies / here should I help people who don’t help themselves. I will not FUD this coin because that’s literally retarded. But I won’t shill this coin to people who hold XRP , other a million scam coins and want to get rich. I’ve actively expressed the fundamentals of this project to people not even in crypto, and they could careless. Some people don’t want to be rich, and that’s fine. Other people want to be rich but put no effort in it. If Link fails, I might be a bit bummed, but at least we all tried. I think this is personally one of the best projects, aside from Ethereum.

TLDR: I only shill to people who deserve it.

Amen. LINK will make us a lot of money. Looking forward to the party.

Honestly I started a new job in two weeks and I'll be getting a sign on bonus of 3 grand.

I'm praying my ass off LINK will still be20 cents then so I can buy another 15k linkies.

I don't post my Centurion for privacy reasons

The way I see it is this.

If blockchain and smartcontracts catch on ChainLink is a one hundred percent guaranteed moon.

And It looks like this tech is going to catch on.

Man, I just like everything about the project. Its a super focused idea, everything they release is clean (so far), every single thing the team says or does is professional and mature, and theres this hilarious underground cult of retards.

Checkm
76 dlls EOY

Attached: IMG_3318.jpg (658x449, 59K)

Short term it looks like BTC is going to 4k or lower. Chainlink will hit Ico price again.

It's because all the rumors you hear about Jow Forums are true.

This site is filled with basement dwelling antisocial assholes. Being dicks over the internet is all they have in life. This literally the website those people go on everyday. I'm not joking.

Jow Forums has less so than the other boards, but only because so many outsiders come to Jow Forums just for Jow Forums

You can't reason with the trolls. Their just shitty people.

FUD is needed so reddit losers don't buy in

I LOVE CHAINLINK (delusion setting in)

Rory ain’t leaving you fool.

I do agree with the hate for redditors. Upboat system, attention whoring, the pseudo intellects, the smugness

Truly reddit is garbage

Attached: 6CC2B36E-703A-4831-B9BB-A4F5897FA2F1.png (636x915, 827K)

you sound like the same poopdick faggot lawyer who broke up that anons home by taking his son away. fathers day, ring a bell? you animal. you heartless bastard, still prattling on about the average person from your ivory tower.

I'm all in on link... but the problem with that statement is..... centralized oracles, semi- centralized nodes (like the SGX node to node) all works fine for most of the purposes out there. It's ironic a centralized company (smartcontract.com) owns and maintains a network of decentralized oracles

Pussy. Enlighten us how ChainLink will affect the legal system and the role of lawyers. Explain criminal vs civil law via blockchain. Especially the archaic ass slow common law system we have in the US. Do your homework. The same advice goes to the brainlets. DYOR

10/10 on emotional argument though user.

Attached: 2F7F5123-BE8A-4E74-9F71-E25A003A80FA.png (839x657, 39K)

Well said, brother. Here's the LinkFrog (very rare), only comes every time an user preaches the gospel of MakingIt™.

Attached: 1526198205093.jpg (1024x704, 199K)

Thanks much, user. I knew about, and have seen Pepe Baller before (altough, said to say, have not seen him much lately) but had only heard rumors of the LinkFrog until now.

>FUD is needed so reddit losers don't buy in
Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces. The blows are delivered with a hammer

I am 100% all in on Link, at this point I am riding it out until it moons or hits zero. I just bought 2000 of them tonight at .207... Who is the poor soul that sold them. Unreal. I can not imagine the pain if Link does moon, $400 in sales of a stack that would be worth $100K at $50, which isn't out of the question. I hope whoever sold did not do it as a result of the lame Fud that is on this board. That would suck.

user, my best theory about you is that you are some kind of crazy being from another dimension, or the future or something, or like a mythological trickster.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_depictions_of_ravens#North_American_Pacific_Northwest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster

It seems like your role is to help the universe maintain a balance between order and chaos. You show up in these link threads (maybe other threads I don't know), and one minute you are saying something sort of sensible, and the next you are sowing (remember how to spell that, right?) chaos.

As many have noted, everything about link feels surreal, and you are play a role in that. You are like a character from a miyazaki movie who isn't really good or evil, he just is.

Best of luck, user.

Inb4 "fuck off faggot"

I think the short term trend for link is down for at least the next 6 months. Long term (2-4yrs) though, it's definitely going to moon. Personally I already hold 120k link and will not buy again unless it goes under ICO price (which it will). At which point I might buy another 130k to complete my 250k stash of stinky linkies. Anyone buying now should expect negative return for the remainder of the year, long term you will be fine just don't panic sell when this shit hits sub 10 cents in the coming months.

>Pussy. Enlighten us how ChainLink will affect the legal system and the role of lawyers. Explain criminal vs civil law via blockchain.

Once blockchain is adopted by the criminal system via chainlink, it is going to illegal to be retarded without a license.

You better hope chainlink fails, user. You are going to wind up with a life sentence in retardo jail.

>Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces. The blows are delivered with a hammer

Some impurities must be removed, some retained.

true...true

You do know that I am doing this for your own good, my friend. The daemons that are within you must be exorcised, so you can once more join the Emperor's fold.

once chinlink is god even the autists will be shackled. heard it here folks

It is not my mind to ask questions that cannot be answered. That is the soul standing upon the crossroad of vacillation. You search for wisdom, but achieve only a stasis of will.

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

Im hopping link takes off buddy. But the idea that smart contracts = contracts is retarded. Even Sergey said that lawyers and proggrammers have different concept of what is a “contract”. The real value of cl is not within laws, rather how information is exchanged. Don’t say I never spoon feed you.

Attached: being a stinky.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

We shall carry our word,
We will correct and unify,
Hail the Emperor!

>I do agree with the hate for redditors. Upboat system, attention whoring, the pseudo intellects, the smugnessTruly reddit is garbage

So great has been the calamitousness of these times, and such the inveterate malice of the heretics, that there has been nothing ever so clear in our statement of faith, nothing so surely settled, which they, at the instigation of the enemy of the human race, have not defiled by some sort of error. For which cause the holy Inquisition hath made it Its especial care to condemn and anathematise the principal errors of the heretics of our time, and to deliver and teach the true and Imperial doctrine; even as It has condemned, anathematised, and decreed.

There is no place for the weak willed or hesitant. Only by firm action and resolute faith will linkkind survive. No sacrifice is too great. No treachery too small.

Corporate law you monkey

>Amen brother
>Amen fren

The rewards more than outweigh the risks should we succeed. Imagine it! The Emperor reborn and walking amongst his people as a living god. Who can say such a thing is wrong?

I didn't say that smart contracts = contracts, I said that smart contracts were going to transform the legal system.

The value is NOT, imho, just in how information is exchanged. The value is in building arbitrarily complex business rules into an AUTONOMOUS agent that an execute on a contract. Because it is outside the control of either party, then, IF it is trustworthy, it solves a MAJOR problem that has been dogging contract law for thousands of years -- how can we, at low cost, enforce a contract.

This opens up extraordinary possibilities. The idea that this is going to ELIMINATE lawyers is stupid for at least two reasons
1) Lawyers are skilled at thinking through the potential downsides of a contract and planning for them AND, knowing when downside planning becomes overkill -- it's not worth it to try to anticipate EVERYTHING that can go wrong in a contract and its a judgment call to decide how much is too much planning
2) just as there are always going to be bugs in code, there are always going to be "bugs" in Smart Contracts, and lawyers will be important in sorting out the inevitable disputes that will still happen, e.g. the DAO hack and the arbitrary way that was handled, the more recent EOS issues with "lost" tokens.

Don't say I never spoon fed you either.

You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. You are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honorable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood.

Foul sorcery shall not lay low the servants of the Emperor! The power of the Emperor compels thee and the radiant light of faith abjures thee! Cast thyself before the Emperor's mercy that he might absolve you of your sins, even as he drains you of your very soul!

Didn't read but it's like you faggots can't write more than two sentences without going down on yourselves

. Never has the Imperium endured such a crisis of faith, not since the dark days of the Horus Heresy itself.

Attached: linkmarinesvictory.jpg (713x552, 194K)

>now actively dedicating their lives to making others miss out on the opportunity

Or are making it easier by tanking it to 20c?

>Didn't read but it's like you faggots can't write more than two sentences without going down on yourselves

This is the Emperor’s planet, the Emperor’s Throne damn you. You want it, you traitor pigs? Come take it from us!

Attached: linkemperor.jpg (1244x700, 575K)

don't make this awkward, i just want you to die.

can someone shop this color onto pepe? It will symbolize the metamorphosed final-form after making it.

In regards to LINK: I've gotten shaken out of so many positions by hacks...selling two years too early...and plain just losing my keys. NOT THIS TIME MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1513914660473.png (352x500, 300K)

>>now actively dedicating their lives to making others miss out on the opportunityOr are making it easier by tanking it to 20c?

There is only the Emperor, and he is our Shield and Protector.

Attached: linkcosmos.jpg (894x894, 201K)

>don't make this awkward, i just want you to die.

What is your Duty? To serve Emperor's Will.
What is Emperor's Will? That we fight and die.

What is Death? It is our duty.

Attached: linkastral.jpg (635x847, 94K)

>In regards to LINK: I've gotten shaken out of so many positions by hacks...selling two years too early...and plain just losing my keys. NOT THIS TIME MOTHERFUCKER

Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

Attached: linkastro.jpg (1000x1338, 1.19M)

>Truly reddit is garbage

Through the destruction of our enemies do we earn our salvation!

Attached: linkuniversespiral.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

Attached: evolved.png (352x500, 248K)

LINK most likely will go nowhere. Whether it makes anons rich or suicidal, I'd just like this board to stop being spammed with LINK threads.

So why make false claims

Much better response. But still lacking content and actual use cases for this autonomous agent in “complex business rules”. You’re still too vague user. But glad you acknowledge that lawyers can’t replaced.

BASED AND SAVED

"I don't have one."
Is a privacy reason now?
When are you gonna try to tell us that btc has a built in article? Thats the funniest part of your schtick.

>Much better response. But still lacking content and actual use cases for this autonomous agent in “complex business rules”. You’re still too vague user.
DYOR pipsqueek. I've spoon fed you enough and your arrogance is (a) tiresome and (b) getting in the way of a useful discussion.

Oh shit senpai. Meant the classic pepe but this looks dope

sorry mate ripped as fuck and autism'd

Attached: 1510803978871.jpg (275x183, 21K)

Psh ex-dogecoiners will understand. If LINK delivers on 0.05% of what's promised, It will explode.
Dogecoin did this on memes alone...and LINK is the most meme'd crypto in existence. Understand?

Attached: 1528090096654.jpg (1260x1603, 436K)

Attached: thechad0xBTC.jpg (1889x768, 198K)

kek. Some of it may be fud (rory part is just a rumor right now) rest is true to my knowledge. Dimitri has 6 public commits for june...he used to have 60. There is a lot and I mean a lot of work left. Those that think main net is coming in 2018 wish we can bet. If anyone knows of a way to wager I will put 10-100k link that main net comes after 1/1/19

>If anyone knows of a way to wager I will put 10-100k link that main net comes after 1/1/19
Ironically (unironically?) the best way to implement this bet would be to set up a smart contract with -- you guessed it, an oracle.

yep. So we will be able to start making these bets mid 2019

It seems like chainlink will make lawyers and escrow type people unnecessary for financial contracts that 'would have settled with no hitches anyway.' The legal teams of the parties involved in a contract would be able to co author acceptable general SC's for the business relationship that their clients have, agree on arbitration terms in case of failed delivery, and then only need to intervene/bill to draft new contracts or argue over failed settlements. All the INSANE amounts of redundant paperwork and proofreading and printing and formalized procedure that happens every step of the way can hopefully just... Go away if the computers can be trusted to settlw things automatically. That's how I see CL adding value to the legal profession, but IANAL so I could be totally fucking wrong and deluded beyind belief. I'm willing to research more but don't know where to look, can ya throw me some thoughts lawyerman?

>10k stack can buy you a basic house
Fuck you, im expecting luxury house and lambo for that

FUCK YOU, THE POINT IS I DONT WANT THESE PAJEET DUMP ON ME THEIR STACK AT 500usd IDIOT. I WANT THEM TO BUY IT FROM ME FOR 500 AND FOR 1000....

>they still think the project will ever go above ICO price again
>they still havn't figured out sergey just took their money
Really, are you guys underage or something? I don't understand

lets be real user you are the real loser here