/balk/ - Balkan Thread

Comfy night edition
prev.

Attached: panselinos2.jpg (650x390, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eM2lHpaQTF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Go-nAxSesw4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So whatcha doin', /balk/?

What happened to the other thread?

Someone reported it :^)

A (((hungarian))) i presume

Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know ;^)))

รณ Istenem

Was sharing my part two of my story here

Come on guys what if everyone knows cia and anons actually cooperate into removing corrupt politicians from power

Go to sleep

Fuck off, schizo. Go celebrate Christmas or something.

Only russ*ans celebrate Christmas today,fucking brainlet

Macedonians and Serbs do too.

Like i said,russ*ans

Russians are the master race and literally the pinnacle of evolution, while Servs and Monkeydonians are subhumans.

>go back home for new years
>go to a caffee close to your house
>remember how the last time you were there was in 2015 with friends who are now in canada, us and germany
>walk past the school building
>realize half your class is scattered all across the world
>the other half is borderline insane by now and rarely leaves the house
>literally nobody to call to hang out
such is the life in the balkans

Not a schizo unlike you serbshit who larps as hungarian and uses google translate

We all know agents here post and give reports incase of future leaks by me

Get it in your head serbshit vojvodina will become independant because you assholes acted really bad towards me i will destroy your nation and the future of your nation just look how poor and how loe birthrates you have in your country in 30years your population will decline by 30% while gypsi will rise i will remove you from my planet and next time send spies who are trained and not whores

Part 2 was how serbshits and russians instructed to eliminate me but you failed

I will single handedly destroy vmrodpmne for being pro russian

Im god and i have said i rule both russia and usa and the russians wont save your shitty country

>Im god and i have said i rule both russia and usa and the russians wont save your shitty country
Schizophrenia must be hell

Hey, iktf.
Please do destroy Serbia, based Sashko. And hurry up.

Post a picture of the qt with the glasses on the left side

Attached: craciun.jpg (1600x1041, 222K)

Advisors are the people in power not the leader you see on tv

The leaders like prime ministers are like a spokeperson

>Schizophrenia must be hell
Nah, I guarantee you that he's having more fun than both you and I combined.

Me right next to the teacher

Good night, fellow subhumans.

Attached: 1546529608643.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Look serbia did ww1 which caused ww2
Genocided bosniaks etc

So ofc im destroying serbia they have lost all land like yugoslavia because they went against tito and on top of that they have been bombed by nato and lost kosovo because the serbs wont get into eu and are bad people filled with nationalism the vojvodina who is more liberal will wake up and leave as well

The fact is putin and russia wont help serbia because the serbs are irrelevant and russian oligarchs are working together with western elites

I want to lick her armpits

Hello schizo, how was your day?

i know you love me

how many asians are in belgrade

are they considered unusual

Ask ex-yu

no girls are cute on this photo
cringe

Not many anymore
There were a lot some 15 yrs ago but by now most of them have moved back to china or to some other european country.
The few that are left live normally i think, those are the ones thaf ended up integrating and i think nobody ever looks at them twice. People say all kinds of shit about serbia but fact of the matter is, serbs tend to mind their own business even more than in most western countries. Nobody cares if you look foreign, especially in a bigger town like belgrade

Look stop the insults animebey i know its you

The fact is youre usless and stupid

merry xmas to all true believers

Not even animegay but you're legit a schizo.

Ok what is your education

Forgot to add ok you think im a schizo but i can prove it that im not

I am having fun but i have posted few things about my dealings here the rest that i speak is true

youtu.be/eM2lHpaQTF4

This is me i can make a sound like a cat so basically the freemasons rule this planet and im the god

Since many freemasons have a sign to show their rank and in ancient egypt cats were viewd as god i am god here ok so please dont be toxic and calling me a schizo not my fault you are a dumb shit who doesnt understand physics quantum physics and string theory

Im studying law and i am curiouse about many things and i have very briliant mind

So dont insult me you undeveloped ape you have no manners no morality and youre a piece of shit

We can make an instagram life chat and i can make you the catsound if you still dont belive me

But the fact is i am god and youre a piece of shit who ruins my heaven so instead of insulting me educate yourself

Okay okay I'm anime bey, last semester for astronomy and astrophysics degree.

should I buy this
I respect women

Attached: HTB1g43hwhuTBuNkHFNRq6A9qpXaf.jpg_q50.jpg (800x800, 74K)

Why are they so dark

I'm quitting Jow Forums and you should too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Go-nAxSesw4