What caused the great depression ?

What caused it?

Attached: 260px-Lange-MigrantMother02.jpg (260x338, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKr1BTIuBzc
youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA
youtube.com/watch?v=x_srVEAP-WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the country's beloved dog died shortly after it's parent's divorced.

xxxtentacion's death :(

((()))

N

Over manufacturing of goods

Jews. No, really.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKr1BTIuBzc

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx5bAExv1LA

Attached: alert.png (250x221, 8K)

fucking boomers

balls

A combination of an unregulated stock market and protectionists slamming up tariffs and retaliatory tariffs against each other all at once.

the bogs

Attached: 14827799149401.jpg (751x600, 65K)

kek this. literally every economic failure in history is always somehow linked with boomers. they are literal cancer of this earth.

Excessive fapping. Nofap fixes depression.

(((shekelstein)))

Jews

Li

whales accumulating

>Since 1922, the stock market had gone up by nearly 20 percent a year. Everyone invested, thanks to a financial invention called buying "on margin." It allowed people to borrow money from their broker to buy stocks. They only needed to put down 10-20 percent. Investing this way contributed to the irrational exuberance of the Roaring Twenties.
The crash wiped people out. There were forced to sell businesses and cash in their life savings. That's because brokers called in their loans when the stock market started falling. People scrambled to find enough money to pay for their margins. They lost faith in Wall Street. You can’t have a healthy economy without confidence in the market.

This guy.

Attached: chris_poole_moot.0[1].png (1200x800, 653K)

I think there was agricultural overproduction, and the same with the auto industry, but everyone was just like 'this too shall pass, let the good times roll'. Until some massive steel magnate in Britain got done for fraud (borrowing from false collateral to keep expanding his semi-ponzi scheme empire) that sent jitters back into US markets. I think primarily because the UK had borrowed a lot of money from American lenders - so there were fears that since the British markets had gone into freefall since this giant magnate was a convicted fraudster, it pushed up yields on these loans, and it just reverberated over the course of 28 days through US markets.

I'm not sure what the actual root causes are, like I said there was a lot of crops and stuff in the US that wasn't being sold, and I remember the Car industry was another indication - obviously there was too much speculating - not enough buying goods: but I couldn't give you situational specifics.

Cryptos

god dammit not again

i think it was one specific religion

youtube.com/watch?v=x_srVEAP-WM
Hey...HEY

Attached: 980x.jpg (800x600, 45K)

Seems like I've heard something about this lately.

People stopped cleaning their rooms

Attached: peterson.jpg (520x390, 17K)