Do people who live in Chicago swim in Lake Michigan?

Do people who live in Chicago swim in Lake Michigan?

Attached: toronto5.jpg (1871x1123, 1.51M)

>People of Chicago
>Swim
Please don't ever visit us Jean.

oh jeez i wouldn't

Only real niggas swin in the anacostia

yes in the summer

Yeah all the time in the summer

Didn't really see people swimming in it but they have a beach but the sand feels like glass, it was really unpleasant to even be around the lake desu

pic related

Attached: OakStreetBeach.png (1038x697, 993K)

Yes sometimes, but Lake Michigan has some unusual and very powerful undercurrents that have pulled a lot of people underwater and killed them.

Yes we do.

Being near the great lakes is nice.

Like others said, in the summer. But a few times every summer they send a notice out that says the water quality is bad. This last year it was too cold to swim in until late july.
Its pretty cool having the lake near you at all times if you really want to cool off, but i perceive it as dirty kinda

We do in the suburbs.

More of an Indiana Dunes guy

Attached: 3697825958_b3564f5d12_z.jpg (500x369, 83K)

Michigan > Indiana

based

Attached: dunes--13996.jpg (640x426, 58K)

Only really did when I was a kid, but yes people do use the beaches

>tfw I may never be able to try chicago pizza in my life
life sucks

Yes. I did it this summer for the first time since I was a kid. Also nice that it happened to be when the navy and air force guys were practicing in their jets for the air and water show. But it was annoying that the lifeguards wouldn't let people swim in water deeper than 4ft for some reason (they were in row boats and wouldn't let you go past)

Attached: chicago_air_show.jpg (1024x681, 268K)

there are a lot of Polish people in Chicago or it may just be people with Polish ancestry. polish is the third foreign speaking language spoken in Illinois

Skip the pizza, get the hot dogs

Also get Italian beef and sausage combo

Attached: italian combo portillos.png (1267x647, 1.01M)

Niggers? Chicago

Apparently they're better at swimming than they are kicking a field goal.