LOW CAP GEMS

Post only gems that are legit, explain why, market cap etc.

> Winding Tree (LIF), cheapest travel using blockchain to avoid middleman.
> Lufthansa, Swiss Airlines, Air New Zealand, Austrian Airlines, Swissport, Eurowings, Brussels Airlines are all partners.
> Team actively working and delivering tech updates.
> 4.4M Market Cap

Attached: EBap51cO_400x400.png (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coopex.market
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RKT. My comfiest hold right now. DYOR, a simple Google search will bring up plenty of articles and I'd rather not spoon-feed moonbois.

RLX. 1:1 airdrop after Katapult helps launch the Relex Health platform. Really good team that is active and the telegram is active. Faster, cheaper, and secure real estate investments. They are securing all clearance of SEC regulations. They did an airdrop of 77,000 to holders of 10,000 or more RLX. Some got airdropped double for being a long time holder. At the time that was $1,000-$2,000. It's tempting to sell, but with a team this giving and forward thinking, you just buy more.

Just gonna post this here. You don't have to buy it, but pay attention these next couple of weeks.

>Pic related

Attached: const.jpg (225x225, 11K)

+1 on RLX, sitting comfy on 5.4m and I absolutely love the telegram, they actively encourage hard questions and will answer them, I can fully and unironically say it's the best community in crypto

>5.4 mil

You motherfucker. I'm sitting on a little less than 1 mil and really hope it'll go to at least 50 cents by 2020. I didn't even know RLX was a Jow Forumscoin, I bought ages ago.

> under 1m
Mate anything in 6 figs is gunna make it!!! I'm just greedy hahaha By 2020 I'm guessing 3USD+, but only if BTC is a mid 5 figure value. I don't think RLX is really a biz coin, because pajeets aren't shilling it yet hahahahha

Let's hope for the best, friendo. Wish I had more fiat to invest but I have too many expenses IRL, lol. Have a nice day!

Fuuuu**
I only hold 400k+
God damn
I'm a humble man so i'd be delirious if it goes to 0.5$

the best gem when considering its marketcap is Emphy and it's not even close

0.5 by the end of 2019, brother.

-HEXX
-DERO
-MSR
-XNV

Thanks me later

Amen to that, brother
Also checked

>MyWish
Has working product
Mcap 2.3m
Price currently bottomed out

I second this, amazing how this has been overlooked, low circulation and the product is actually really useful

You too man!
6 figs gunna make it man

I'm thinking about doing a hidden gems video. Will probably include: FUN, PAC, and REQ because they are my favorites that not many people are talking about.

Keep an eye on YouTube.

Just to add, I may do a video reviewing each of their White Papers but first I will need to read them through.

Very interesting thing to do by the way. Each development team writes a "White Paper" which talks about their vision for their coins. Lots of good information in there that I believe most people would otherwise see on forum posts or news articles.

Stay tuned!

coopex.market

Delete this now

REN - Decentralized darkpool exchange
HAV - Stablecoin system similar to MakerDao but better

Haha thank you for the response. I won't delete it just yet because I feel like people should read up on FUN, REQ and PAC.

You're an idiot if you think no one has heard of REQ

$SNOW - a very new coin built from the ground up.

IO based Proof of Work, ASIC Resistant, Quantum Resistant, efficient signing of multiple inputs. The social channels are nothing but geeks discussing the tech and trying to optimise their miners. Market cap about $800k

And it’s SnowBlossom Coin, NOT SnowCoin (whatever that is).

Make me, kek

Origami network (ORI)

>It's a decentralized marketplace
>There's already a working product
>Backed by two frenchbanks
>$800k marketcap

Fabric token is pretty good.

SEM (Semux) on stocks.exchange. New high-performance coin. Beware the volatility, they used to go OTC up to 5K sat, IIRC

AKA (Akroma). ETH fork to develop oracles instead of waiting for ChainLink. Also masternodes. Hard-working team.

XRN (Saronite) ASIC resistant Cryptonight heavy coin. Was shilled outside Jow Forums and price decreased, but could make a come-back.

$HLI

Market cap $90,000

Trading on EtherDelta

Rebrand announced

Currently on Ethereum, moving to Achain

You're welcome faggots

Attached: mind_blown_by_yhrite-d329zgm.jpg (900x563, 43K)

SHL $3.1m
You won’t find a better team and developed project at this level.

Yeah their track record has been great just look at PRL.

PRL has hit development milestones and grown the team. Price has suffered, but they are making solid progress

>post your gems
>posts his heaviest shitcoinbags
every time