French people are cowar-

>French people are cowar-

Attached: 32594875.png (313x593, 97K)

French people are not a monolith.

Only brainless burgers and other equally retarded and triggered euroniggers still buy into that dead meme.

French people being cowards is not a very popular meme outside of English-speaking countries, and places like Poland and Czechia where people still resent France for not saving them from the Nazis.

Why didn't they just nuke the Germans ?
They had special relatively and qm for 11 years at this point they could have easily built a nuke

This kind of battle is really crazy.
We can admire the courage and bravery of the defenders but I think there's a point where it becomes madness.
The French fought this till the very last ammo for 7 days.
They didn't have any fucking water, of course no food, almost no contact with the outside and attacked constantly by German bombs and fucking flamethrowers (in a fort so just imagine how it must have been) and where a few hundreds against thousands.

At the end of the battle, the surviving men looked like ghosts or half-luving creatures. The Germans were so impressed that they gave them honours when they surrendered ( and it was fucking in 1916 so violent fights had been occuring for two years).

It is somehow chilling. I'm aftaid of what you can inflict upon yourself for an idea. I'm admirative but I can't refrain from thinkibg WWI is really stupid.

Imagine losing your entire generation of 18-20 year olds in a few months at the battle of the frontiers
Imagine graduating school and being expected and shunned if you didnt willingly have your life expended in a war for nothing
Probably not even identified just osrt of the monument they made which was so full they just put the class of 1918 on it
Thinking about the poilus gets me every time

Attached: Screenshot_20170609-175124.png (1080x1172, 1.61M)

It's a crazy and frightening world we're living on.

It was pure carnage inside that fort, it's a microcosm of the inhuman slaughter that took place at Verdun. Whole battalions of German infantry were killed by the French defenders, the dead were piling up in every hall while the exhausted soldiers were sitting cooped up in tiny rooms, surrounded by the stench of dead and the screams of the wounded.

The crown prince of Germany himself honored the French commander at Fort Vaux for the heroic efforts of his garrison, but I think the French soldiers who survived lost their minds while defending that fort.

Attached: artillery shells.jpg (1600x1235, 176K)

france is the most successful nation according to military history
american education memes are out there to be mocked, not taken seriously

it's impossible to quantify that.

You can't compare ancient greek city states, with medieval middle eastern empire, to colonial powers.
The world, military, balance etc. all the variables changed too much.
I mean most of nations on earth are less than 200 years old. Who can claim the roman or byzantine victories?

>Who can claim the roman or byzantine victories?
Roman - Italy, Byzantine - Greece

pretty sure that every dynasty ruling the byzantin empire from 350 to like 900 ad where the empire was relevant and strong was non-greek in it's origin, and most of military was probably not related to modern greece

ye but napoleon wrecked everyone's shit, france wrecked britain few times in europe and few times in africa, charles martel wrecked the muslims, etc etc

others were kinda regional powers

100 years ago it would have been us fighting tothe death with people we shitpost at now

Attached: images (31).jpg (600x450, 22K)

it was still a Greek country
just because the Romanovs and the Habsburgs were German doesn't make the Russian conquest of Central Asia and the Spanish conquest of the Americas German achievements, does it?
Neither did Germany defeat itself in the world wars just because the British royalty is of German descent

charles martel was more a frankish than a french to be really fair and his troops were from everywhere in europe in 732.

France was always important because we always had a massive demography, basically the China of Europe.

Serbia had 1 million people in 1850 compared to our 35 millions.

France didn't exist in 732.

But then your population growth flatlined.

>French people being cowards is not a very popular meme outside of English-speaking countries
It's kind of popular here considering our media is more and more being replaced by American media so we're exposed to the stereotype more and more. If you repeat a lie often enough...

>I can't refrain from thinking fighting to defend your homeland against a foreign invader who wants to squash its liberty is really stupid

>Imagine graduating school and being expected and shunned if you didnt willingly have your life expended in a war for nothing
If it were up to me, these men would have the ability to opt-out in exchange for their voting rights.
>But what about the women?
They wouldn't have voting rights in the first place. Either that our they'd have the ability to opt-in if they meet male physical and mental standards (which is only possible for what, 4% of women?).

damn you're fucking right

This. France's forces were pretty much eliminated after Dunkirk. Not surrendering would've resulted in the same outcome but Paris would have been absolutely annihilated

That's just a meme.

>They had special relatively and qm for 11 years at this point they could have easily built a nuke
Are you literally retarded?
Neither qm nor even GR tell you how to build a nuke, just like Maxwell's laws didn't immediately result in computers.

Also Einstein was in Germany during the time of WW2, so the ones who had more access to his science were clearly the Germans and qm was theorized long after ww1, again mostly by Germans.

Really makes you think

>Also Einstein was in Germany during the time of WW2
no he wasn't, he emigrated in 33

Sorry, meant to write WW1, that is what this is about, right?

in WW1 research wasn't advanced enough to produce nukes anyway
neither was an adequate delivery method developed yet, WW1 bombers were a joke

hon hon

Attached: victories.png (300x346, 53K)

That was exactly my point.

the ottoman empire has been in waaaay more battles than 210, same with china, and iran/persia isn't even here.
Rome too had more than 259 battle, same with Spain, Russia.

these but unironically
The FRENCH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pale skin. This pale skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the temperate weathers of Gallia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our white, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The FRENCH man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(g*Rman dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The FRENCH penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the FRENCH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able to fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent FRENCH seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the FRENCH man impregnates.

In total, the FRENCH man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the FRENCH man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 81JzBnmFgzL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 33K)

That's because it only counts victories and not the total amount of battles. Let's face it, the Turks are an effeminate race and I wouldn't be surprised if they have less victories than losses.

Attached: Battle of Mount Tabor.png (314x604, 153K)

This is bullshit. What kind of "battles"?

Attached: 1536613797608.gif (400x399, 2M)

this kind of battles IVAN
you used to be our bitch

Attached: austerlitz.png (314x815, 132K)