Are pets a good investment?

Are pets a good investment?

Attached: d480649492631cd95a987430bf98eeb5.jpg (540x960, 63K)

>loves you unconditionally
>sometimes the only friend you've got

Yes, just don't go overboard.

thats a cute doggo

Yeah, if you got them for them

Time for them*
Alcohol

CUTE

one of the bestests investmentestes you can ever make, user. they will lighten up your life, believe me.

>they will lighten up your life, believe me

until they die and it crushes you to death

There is always room in your heart for more than 1 best boy or girl

get a new one you soppy cunt

there was a time in mid 2017 where biz meme magic actually worked. that time is over and its why you shouldnt take anything here as a good indication of future performance.

>until they die and it crushes you to death

>mfw 18 y/o great granddaddy cat missing half his teeth is contently purring in my lap which he has become very fond of lately

Attached: 1434925318515.jpg (583x1508, 242K)

Yes but get a healthy breed. My doggo has suffered epilepsy attacks his entire life which is treatable with meds so he only shakes sometimes.

I thought you meant
>don't buy a dog to impress girls, buy the dog because you want a dog.

>Why eat a mango when you're just going to finish it?
>Why have friends when they're just gonna die eventually?
>Why play a video game when you're just going to clock it and wonder what to do next?
Why anything. Because anything you love that much is better being in your life than the amount of grief losing it is.

FUCK NO
GET EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED ONLY TO HAVE IT DIE BEFORE YOU AND END UP WITH INEVITABLE SORROW

DO NOT RECOMMEND

this. especially when they get cancer at young age and you have to take them to the vet, put to sleep, then bury it. the whole experience made me not want anymore dogs

Those feels.

That cat loves you user , love him back and enjoy the time with him

Attached: 1526246063487.jpg (474x336, 24K)

Don’t remind me

but dont you think that the bond you can only have with a creature that will instantly die for you is worth it? damn, i remember the family dog and how much i fucking loved that creature, and how much it hurt when it kept getting weaker and older and died
oh no wait that was my mom lol

its heavy
one time on a trip to portugal my father and i found a baby cat
we waited around to see if the mother would pick it up but it kept crying for hours so we took it in, drove it back to germany, and brought it back up to strength
i got insanely attached to it, i was a ten year old boy, so of course i did
one day my dad comes up to me, hugs me, and tells me that he found the cat by the side of the road, it had been hit by a truck
man
it taught me about the fragility of life