P-Please come to Korea

P-Please come to Korea

Attached: 20120920134028.jpg (550x736, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R8ypraEielc
youtube.com/watch?v=3EXKgycEgoY
kajima.co.jp/gallery/kiseki/kiseki24/index-j.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Please come to India.

No.
Yes.

i went 1 year ago and snsd gave us sandwich after the presentation

maybe

Yes
youtu.be/R8ypraEielc

Attached: 531D2D3F-D025-444E-B6AD-86746234E6CB.jpg (780x585, 96K)

are you sure? I'm gonna drink all your booze and plum all your toilets

ok i have wanted for a long time
Same.jpg
Already have been to korea

What intaresting culture does korea have

do u promise to clean up the street and promise not to shit on the street?

jokes aside, "Oldboy" (2003) is pretty nice movie. Also "The gamer" manga* suck balls, yet I've kept reading it for like 150 issues for some reason.

Only that...
It means no intaresting culture in korea .

Also

Oldboy (Hangul: 올드보이; RR: Oldeuboi; MR: Oldŭboi) is a 2003 South Korean neo-noir action thriller[3] film co-written and directed by Park Chan-wook.

Oldboy is the second installment of The Vengeance Trilogy, preceded by Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and followed by Lady Vengeance.

where should I visited without being ripped off nor killed as a japanese tourist?

Attached: 7acd79d9-s.jpg (620x397, 52K)

Nowhere. If I find you I will kill smelly japanese monkey

korean society is very racist and hateful of anti japan society
Even school

Attached: F794AD26-7C2C-4A10-AB59-036CFC1A834C.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

Attached: i13380256814.jpg (360x360, 62K)

Only to North Korea
Fuck South Korea

tell me
What intaresting culture does korea have to visit?

Attached: gosh-you-say-it-like-its-a-bad-thing-youre-2205134-1.png (500x263, 252K)

I don't know rly. I mean, my knowledge about east Asian culture is pretty shallow in general ,but that's what I've figured out. You Japan-san, have some pretty damn good shit yourself- 7 Samurai movie, that well known Fuji mountain painting, naginata polearm, shitload of great mangas like Berserk and so on and so on. Yet you still bother to bully your lil bro Korea, so for me they just can't be that shit in general. Am I right a little bit or am I not?

tell me
What intaresting culture does korea have for visit?

the manga sucks

We have everything you guys have. Temples, palaces, cultural festivals, food, etc but at a more reasonable price

Attached: L_4467.png (1100x731, 1.27M)

give me a cute kpop boy as tourist guide, wanna do what koreans do :3

I went to there in last month.

Is it realy intaresting and well known?
Tell me one

Picture is Bulguksa temple which is unesco world heritage site. It is in gyeongju which is a popular tourist destination. Most famous palace is gyeongbokgung in seoul which is very popular with tourists. We have more than half of Japans heritage sites (22 vs 13) even though country is one third in size

Attached: 1568040_image2_1.jpg (699x466, 286K)

*pic up there is bulguksa this is gyeongbokgung palace

>>We have more than half of Japans heritage sites (22 vs 13) even though country is one third in size

LOL
Why do you proud korean has only almost harf of heritage of japan has ior such way lol
Do not talk like that way of Inferiority complex.

I am just saying our country is more dense in culture and value which is true. do you see japan as inferior to china when china has 53? we are best per person

>harf
that's cracked me up

no, it's you. has no value because japanese traditional architectures are different from the past shape, and are constructed with Western architectural techniques and modern building materials.

For examples
Traditional castles rebuilt with concrete (t.osaka,nagoya,kumamoto etc)
traditional wooden temples with Steel frame (t. todaiji asakusa etc)

even if registered as a World Heritage Site, can't believe them
Japan is a crazy country that registered Mountain as a ""cultural heritage"", not a world natural heritage

Attached: japanese fantasy2.jpg (3000x2536, 1.51M)

>retards fighting the autismo fight again
when will these retards understand they're the worst example of their country

Went to Seoul few years ago. Loved the food and the how pretty koreans are, although they are kinda rude.

oldboy is not noir haha

Not gonna lie though, that looks pretty cool. It shouldn't be a UNESCO WHS but we should definitely be building stuff like that. Combining old with the new

>Japan is a crazy country that registered Mountain as a ""cultural heritage"", not a world natural heritage

you can do anything with money

Attached: richest-anime-characters-nami-and-money-238692.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

All of korean world Heritage is worse of those. Recreation complitely
Also Himeji castle is complitely keeps its form from the age of samurai

Is there such things in korea?

You mean Mt Fuji?
It’s holy place of Shinto also well known as the art of Hokusai Katsushika "big wave with my Fuji ".

Attached: 254E4A9F-7E89-42EA-8F93-27046AA855B5.jpg (452x678, 58K)

Look at this temple well. Recreation complitely gross level.
Even that clothese is shabby as fuck

>Mountain made by nature
>Listed as a human-made """cultural heritage"""

And we do not
Unlike Japan, we use traditional building techniques and traditional materials.
We don't do stupid things like using steel frame or concrete in wooden temples like you do.
>Because it often appears in Japanese literature

It is a definite proof that Japanese people are literally crazy and Japanese cultural heritage has no value

Attached: 1538031166067.jpg (957x398, 81K)

Please keep arguing. I’m learning more everytime you two countries do.
T. Aussie in Hiroshima

I want but during summer it seems too hot. Maybe next year

wew thats why everyone knows the manga lmao. Park Chan-wook is a great director t bh Kim-ki-duk is also good. And Japanese people loves kimchi and other food. Stop pretending to not like Korean stuff

Of all the things I saw my favorite was giant Buddah in Nara. Idk If it's popular among Japanese

That golden temple has record that was covered by gold. It’s repair.

This is Bulguksa temple korea before fucking recreation

Attached: 8B171848-3265-4801-9F39-698E50A0B55E.jpg (300x217, 18K)

and this is
Bulguksa temple korea after fucking recreation based on imagination fucking korean fantagy.

Attached: 45A41E72-E73B-45B3-9E5B-D96A2CCCC85E.jpg (727x422, 73K)

You saw it right away.
Western architecture skills are great.
That interior of the """wooden temple""" is a great Western heritage in the form of a Japanese-style building covered with steel frames

Attached: japanese fantasy2-1.jpg (943x276, 97K)

I once told a Korean person his army wasn't bigger than the US's when he was boasting to some people, I'm sorry, that was rude.

the korean cuckold at it again. kys.

It got destroyed but was rebuilt with actually traditional techniques. While Zapanese temples are western structures with zap fluff

Do you fucking think this Or this Or this Is traditional ?

No

Attached: 58915C1A-0F43-4583-A5CE-A1702E62A235.jpg (750x1173, 244K)

Well I suspected something similar. How can a wooden temple last so long? Buddah is still cool. Btw all this discussion is pointless. Half of those temples look the same and are kind of boring after a while.

How you could this ultra shabby ruins could be this?Is it traditional?
It’s korean lie and fucking imagination of korean fantagy

Are you an idiot?
we didn't fabricate it with concrete or steel like you. We recovered the cultural property unlike you
And most of the buildings preserved the original form.
Most of the walls and stairs were destroyed.

Attached: bulguksa.jpg (550x728, 290K)

idc about shitcontries like yours
fuck no

What do you mean. If it uses traditional architecture then it is traditional. Gyeongbokgung actually used to be much grander but the J*ps destroyed all but a few buildings during the colonial era

Japan posters pls contain your butthurt :(

Attached: 37504747-F621-4E92-ABA5-48670DC5E0EB.jpg (658x662, 68K)

Attached: 1543942546031.png (645x773, 11K)

>chinks
>contain butthurt

P-please all temples are beautiful, no fight guys.

Attached: 554496.gif (600x573, 456K)

At least you know that one is not a proxy.

Japan sucks hard when it comes to win some wars

To put it more simply, it was built using Western architecture technology.
In particular, the roof was completely dismantled and the roof tile was rebuilt from the beginning
So modern materials like steel are used

It was wooden temple. But it's only outside shape in now
the interior is a Western heritage built with modern building technology.

>Japanese style building made from modern building technology and materials
It is literally a theme park.

Attached: 1544115160479.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Only Himeji castle is keeping complitely the same of samurai age
And beautiful east asisn architecture

Attached: 87305068-317E-465F-847F-0D5F25885AC2.jpg (739x415, 49K)

Me on the right

Attached: 1525111348793.webm (608x1080, 2.81M)

This
And
This Is the same?? Lier gookroach

Rosuke pls shut up.
You are not belong to East Asia.

Korean women is so much prettier than japanese. Least are the most ugliest asian ppl.

They beat Russia didn't they?

>proves my point

Holy shit, so they just faked that temple? Is everything in Japan fake?

99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Its resulted all the same plastic face.
Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop? It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.
Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.
And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans. What a sad people koreans are.

Everyday at the plastic surgery streets in Gangnam and seen high school girls wearing face masks to hide their recent work.

Koreans(mainly women) are commonly sent plastic surgery.for a birthday gift or high school graduation gift.

Attached: 593288D7-0437-4D5E-89A5-2A9AA919202B.jpg (750x495, 112K)

Don't tell me twice. Only walls and stairs are broken.
Most buildings preserved the original form.
We didn't have to dismantle like you and we didn't rebuild it with """modern materials"""

Attached: bulguksa2.jpg (800x2070, 1.31M)

Yes.

Imperial Japan raped Ruskie ass.

Attached: CF019DA8-8699-4B63-8450-F3D7D697271A.jpg (756x552, 404K)

WHY WOULD ANY PERSON THINK THIS IS A GOOD LOOK.

Honestly I don't care so much. Nara temple is beautiful and the Buddah is impressive

That was proxy war with England actually.
Since 1905 USSR kick Japan so many times.
>The Soviets terminated Japanese control of Manchukuo, Mengjiang (Inner Mongolia), northern Korea, Karafuto, and the Chishima Islands (Kuril Islands). The defeat of Japan's Kwantung Army helped in the Japanese surrender and the termination of World War II. The Soviet entry into the war was a significant factor in the Japanese government's decision to surrender unconditionally, as it made apparent the Soviet Union would no longer be willing to act as a third party in negotiating an end to hostilities on conditional terms.

Yeah I know how the Soviets stepped in the war at the last moment when the Japs were already beaten down. Very honorable. You really kicked their ass (that's sarcasm btw, my Jap friends)

>japanese
>opinion
does not affect anything
but
they lost against koreans and cant get some lands. they are forced to live at islands (also under tsunami and with everyday earthquakes)
:)
See how Abe is submissive
youtube.com/watch?v=3EXKgycEgoY
>japanese women are not ugly!!!!!!!
>pic related

Attached: 1515427626640.jpg (612x419, 28K)

>We have more than half of Japans heritage sites (22 vs 13) even though country is one third in size

Attached: 1541509056105.jpg (222x228, 6K)

>were already beaten down
By your two nuclear toys? Read more your propaganda, John.

Korea, why is the fucking metro your country's highest rated tourist attraction?

Attached: Most highly rated tourist attractions in world.png (6000x3490, 1.93M)

He looks so excited to meet Putin

Golden temple is that the drawing and old proposture was remains and it is restored by it.

In the first piece of photograph, the gold leaf peeled off and the lacquer was exposed. Original golden temple was covered by the gold.

Since the lacquer is also damaged by exposure to ultraviolet rays, it was necessary to repair the gold leaf again.

top rape country ,fraud nation, kidnap nation.
fake history, fantasy history.
No worth to visit it ,

Attached: チョンb9ad6587.jpg (324x576, 33K)

Yeah he's submissive as i said before. Less powerful (Abe) meets most (Putin) :)

tb h Sagrada Familia is also pretty much a fake. There was not a clear project by Gaudì when he died, just some drawings

Looks shabbby and poor.
Not intaresting.

Kyouto is thousand times better.sorry.

Like he said. Koreans are more culturally valuable country per person. Simple as. Japs have numbers to save them but whatever.

Not sure if troll or really too stupid to know how to spell interesting

I'm not going to wear that.

Attached: hattu.jpg (679x474, 25K)

I got no visa requirements for visitin' south korea, so it's likely for me to visit it.
Also my sister was there and said it all worth

>Only Himeji castle is keeping complitely the same of samurai age
kajima.co.jp/gallery/kiseki/kiseki24/index-j.html

Why do the Japanese always lie?

Attached: japanese fantasy3.jpg (686x3559, 952K)

>Harry Potter Studio Tour

Attached: 1293746425575.jpg (126x115, 3K)

It's an English teacher pretending to be Japanese. You can tell how he spells Kyouto. It means he is used to roman letter transcriptions of Japanese.

So all Japan is fake? sad :(

>>Like he said. Koreans are more culturally valuable country per person.

Only korean think that...
Then again what is interesting korean culture??
Is there existed even culture world wide well known?

Korea has no culture. Except plastic kpoop.

>Korea has no culture.

Their metro is pretty nice. When I went to Seoul it was probably the most interesting thing

Yeah. Japan is just a part of Korea but named differently. Also japs stealed chinese kanjis.
Japan is thief country, country with a bunch of clowns