Other countries don't have the best Mcdonalds food

>Other countries don't have the best Mcdonalds food

Shame on you

Attached: MENTON-McDo-Croque-McDo-Packaging.jpg (620x465, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=4670
mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=4680
mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=4591
mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=7100
mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=7110
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think everyone has mcchicken

Croque mc do is shit tho

Attached: flanders.png (442x341, 182K)

Oh look another Frenchie thinking French cuisine is #1 in the world, even when it comes to their stupid local burgers at ShitDonalds.

that's called McToast here

>tfw no mcspaghetti in America

oh look another dutch absolutely butthurted by everything the french flags post

No McHolodets in Russia.

yeah hollanders here are always butthurt

Imagine not having the Crispy McBacon

Attached: CrispyMcBacon.jpg (2481x3504, 712K)

I think everyone has that one

>Proudly displaying that shite

Attached: disgust.png (399x322, 42K)

no :(

Japanese McDonalds is best in the world.
mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=4670
mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=4680
mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=4591
mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=7100
mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/sp/menu_info.php?mid=7110

THIS MAKES ME SO MAD. WHY DOES OUR MCDONALDS NOT HAVE THESE DELICOUS FOODS.

Attached: 0070E1D8-CD97-4C23-A53E-81655199DA75.jpg (495x362, 17K)

It doesn’t exist in the USA

The weirdest to be precise.

more like croque mcDoo-doo lmfao

for me, its two double cheeseburgers, a medium fries and a flat white. Sets you right up for the day

Dude I do the same thing

Man i'm fuckin jelly

nice lad

Attached: 1531293494134.jpg (853x672, 166K)

No, this is jelly

Attached: b8561a6e.jpg (870x480, 44K)

Because they cather to poor people, in france they cather to white student age kids.

They don’t really cater to poors here

oh look another literally who getting buttblasted at the most mundane post just because it has a french flag on it

Ok, now I'm Hungary.

Are Mcdonald's meals different depending of the state or are they the same everywhere in the US ?

I remember an American user saying the burgers at our McDonalds stores were a lot better than the burgers sold in the US.

McDonalds is garbage food that only garbage people eat.

We have the Raclette burger and Rösti fries. Both are disgusting and the latter costs +1CHF. Pic realted, me and the wife having McDonalds while waiting for the train

Attached: 1542394035801.png (560x53, 6K)

It is mostly the same, although some states have unique items. For example, in the Northeast they have lobster rolls. In the Southwest they have more spicy foods, and in Alaska they have a huge Big Mac which is called the McKinely Mac

Attached: 85607736-3FDA-4E8F-B899-6013A432CFC3.jpg (600x340, 200K)

I like how different McDonalds around the world have unique menus

Why does so much food in america contain the word "real"

It's a legal thing because there's an imitation everything. Imitation lobster, imitation peanut butter..

lucky bastards I love lobster roll :(

that’s associated with fast food, and it’s a PR thing because people like to say McDonalds doesn’t use real meat

But I've seen images of your grocery stores
"Real cheese"
Made with "REAL" XYZ
100% "REAL"
Now melts!
etc
it doesnt seem to just be a fast food thing

>A ham and cheese toastie

I thought the point of getting fast food is that you can buy stuff that doesn't take 2 seconds to make yourself

Rösti fries are great though

Not McDonalds one's man they absorb way too much grease. It's gross as hell. They still try to deep fry them and that doenst work at all. And the Raclette burger is just disappointing because you dont eat raclette with anything but cheese and potato. any modification is sacrilege

I know what you’re referring too, and that’s not in actual grocery stores. People don’t eat that shit. In fact, I never even knew about that shit until I saw some post it on Jow Forums. What you’re referring to is 1 store that sells everything for $1. It’s not a grocery store. I honestly thought those stores closed years ago

>Always made with milk
Sort of the same thing. What else would you make cheese with. Why is this on the label.

Attached: 1533248977124.jpg (488x488, 76K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: untitled2.jpg (951x1063, 253K)

That’s not cheese. That’s why it says made with milk, because it’s not cheese

What the fuck ALL of that for $10???

Ok then. What about this. Why does the package indicate it melts 45% faster. Cheese melts, this isn't shocking. Softer cheeses melt faster. I assume this is a brand of very soft cheese?

Attached: 1527943567733.png (1200x675, 739K)

That isn’t cheese either. Both of those pictures you posted say “cheese food or cheese product”. Legally it can not be labeled as real cheese since it’s not real cheese.

This is real cheese. And notice, it doesn’t say any of those things you mentioned

Attached: 6B73C1CC-2503-400E-A30A-76E37E416ED3.jpg (500x500, 143K)

Are they 7$ ?

I misread that label. It doesn't actually say how much better that cheese melts.
How about this burger user. Why does t his one say "Real" eggs.

Attached: 1540179880119.png (600x600, 223K)

Are what $7?

>with added calcium and vitamin D

Because there is such a thing as fake egg which people actually use.. this is just a way of saying "hey now but check out OUR shit, it has REAL eggs"

I know it must sound retarded if you're from a country where there's just real eggs and real cheese but.. it's America.

REAL mayonnaise.
Burger user I thought you said that "REAL" food thing was just from that one store. It seems pervasive. I can't find many american products that don't say this.

Attached: 1542152681914.jpg (183x275, 16K)

made with REAL cheese

Attached: 1528737278271.jpg (400x400, 44K)

The burgers.
What else do they sell in american McDonalds?

What don't you get

It's a way to positively advertise their product by "wowing" people with the fact that it has real eggs or real cheese, because Americans are used to cheap shit with FAKE eggs, fake cheese..

I’ve never seen that before so I can’t answer your question.
it’s an nutrition additive. It’s still cheese just with an additional nutritional boost, you have this in your foods as well

Because that's insane. Does that imply that anything in american without REAL in it is fake? how is that possible
100% REAL Cheese

Attached: 1546818538027.jpg (1200x1324, 284K)

t. Ahmed

It might as well be yeah but the real question is why are you buying all this shit

Made with REAL fruit. Compared to what? Fake fruit? What is a fake fruit. If it didn't say REAL fruit should I expect it to be filled with just a corn-starch sugar medley? Does "Fruit product" exist like "Cheese product" in America?

Attached: 1542417554801.jpg (500x500, 51K)

>Americans are used to shit with fake eggs and fake cheese
I don’t eat fake food
some of their burgers are $7. But it’s their signature collection. Yes they have more than just burgers. There is chicken and fish, salads, desserts and whatnot

Made with 100% Real Potatoes.
Potatoes are the cheapest food stuff on earth. how can this be something to bring attention to. Is the alternative saw dust? How low is the americans standards

Attached: 1535910964859.jpg (900x900, 126K)

Maybe it exists in your country and you don’t even know it, user

McDonald's in europe suck

Yes we also have the crispy bacon

Attached: images (20).jpg (554x554, 47K)

I never said you did I'm saying you're used to seeing it.

Made with REAL butter.
Pre-processed food pretty much doesn't exist here because we're poor and that stuff is expensive. meat, butter, milk, potatoes, greens. usually all from the city-center market is what people eat.

Attached: 1525934930497.png (350x363, 205K)

Ok I misread then.

It is one of the side effects of capitalism. Companies will make whatever to make money. They know they can ride the minimums set by the Food Administration and sell a product to poors

Made with REAL Ginger and Molasses
I'm done. But the point is made. This stuff isn't unique to some shitty poverty store in Ameirca. All american foods have the word "REAL" somewhere on the packaging.

Attached: 1531655069246.jpg (448x448, 153K)

but everything you are posting are processed and packaged foods. What do you expect?

Mashed potatoes out of a packet is weird anyway I think. You can buy it ready prepared here, how lazy do you have to be to not make your own mash? There's no skill and it takes 10 mins

Mayo and Mustard and cheeses that all need to say "REAL" is fucked up. The rest is also fucked up. Of course it's real, why would you sell fake products to people. Why is it a selling point not to lie and poison your customer

>If it didn't say REAL fruit should I expect it to be filled with just a corn-starch sugar medley?
Exactly

Just for you, I pulled this out of my freezer. This is imported frozen pizza made in Canada. The same shit. Packaged and processed food in your country may be the same

>And the Raclette burger is just disappointing
I agree with you there.

That's part of the morning menu tho

Not adding (ADDITIONAL) hormones and steroids * to your product is a selling point in America
*who knows why there's an asterik
Based St.Mortiz Suisse living in Moscow.

Attached: 1535990102558.png (758x474, 134K)

Forgot pic like a retard

Attached: C2A00587-E0A6-4342-8F92-F2F64A0405DC.jpg (1697x1417, 670K)

Canada is basically a slightly less shitty America this doesn't surprise me. I'm asking why your country doesn't expect better. Why is there the implication that without REAL you would be fed corn-starch, saw dust, some arbitrary flavoring chemical, and a bit of food coloring. Why do Americans, the proud, not demand more. Even we the poor pathetic Bulgos don't have companies selling us REEL (tm) food.

>made in canada
>Dr. Oetker is a German multinational company that produces baking powder, cake mixes, yoghurts, frozen pizza, pudding, cake decoration, cornflakes, and various other products.

because we are free to do what we want. I don’t buy that shit. I don’t know anyone who buys that shit you posted
I know that. But it literally says “Product of Canada” on the box

But you do buy that shit

You’ve never had a frozen pizza before?

No. My grocery store doesn't have a "Frozen" foods section

well I don’t have the time to always go to my local pizzeria. Frozen pizza is easy on a busy day. I work a full time job and i’m also a uni student

triggers me seeing the tasty shit foreigners get at their fast food places

The Netherlands :(

Attached: 7CC36719-A630-4FE1-AB68-A7D0BCD6118B.jpg (2048x1536, 808K)

You can make dough and freeze it, same with sauce. Then you just roll out dough add cheese and sauce and basil and place in oven. I think you are making excuses for supporting bad practices which you claimed to not take part in.

It seems the mystery is solved though. Even staunch anti-not REAL food man eats REAL food when it's convenient. Convenience is the americans weakness. I will note this

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR, WE THE FATTEST FUCKS AND OWNERS OF THESE CHAINS DESERVE THE BEST

I haven't bought a frozen pizza in about four years. That shit is vile.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-07-06-42-38.png (1080x2160, 317K)

Shut up you autistic third worlder faggot.

Oh yeah, look at this. This was in Amsterdam. It says “natural cheddar” on the box. Explain that to me? McDonald’s NL is an independent entity.
It was delicious

Attached: C0CA22B7-ECB8-4C84-BAE7-D3E7BF9ED8C5.jpg (2048x1536, 749K)

from what we've seen from this thread americans will pay for meat flavored saw dust so why bother putting in any effort

I don't care what you think at all, don't reply to me ever again.

>natural
Not REAL. A lot of euro shit has things like NATURAL to tell people it's organic.

And maybe I will try to do that.

if you eat at McDonald's, you deserve the fucking rope
kill yourself, cuck

as opposed to unnatural