So I finally went back to Jow Forums. I've been posting here since April 2017. Bought Bitcoin at 2k...

So I finally went back to Jow Forums. I've been posting here since April 2017. Bought Bitcoin at 2k, cashed out my initial investment but didn't sell at the top. Now I have these huge altcoin bags that... Do nothing. I'm down 75% from ATH. But it would be pointless to sell my crypto now.

Somehow I stopped thinking about crypto today. I didn't even check CMC. I browsed Jow Forums and felt that adrenaline rush I used to feel while browsing/biz/. Sminem, bogdanoffs, and pink wojak just arent funny anymore.

This is my goodbye to you all, Jow Forums. See you in the next bull run.

Attached: 1529275940802.png (1102x967, 501K)

goodbye faggot we dont like people who hate money here

You’ll be back. Jow Forums is new Jow Forums. It’s just reddit puns there now.

cya pol. just wait it out.

if tradings not for you, no point wasting time with the fud here.

This pol is a faggot and shill infested place now, nothing of value over there anymore, 90% of the strongest memes lately have come from the hive mind of biz

Biz is now the true old fag board.

Faggots, get back to posting Chads. I need FUN to go back up to 14 cents.

Attached: 1514026250516.jpg (569x606, 148K)

Nothing comes out of biz anymore it’s dead just like crypto lmao

It's all just chasing the same rush. I also have switched to Jow Forums as the market dies down and I can assure you that it's pretty much the same neuro behavior as far as compulsive market-like and market-reacting units go. Except it's jews instead of link

Qft

Yet you trade real money for depreciating meme coins...

Why does this Jew want me off of Jow Forums and back on Jow Forums?

Attached: M2938974_0O938EW238.jpg (500x353, 45K)

you get more meme fiat back for it

fiat = meme money

link 1000 ETH eoy

Serg said LINK isn't meant to be over 1 dollar

yep this was me when i went back to my home board just days ago
the golden bull run is still miles and miles away and with it will come new memes to freshen all of our lives but until then goodbye biz

serg is a meme god he is just accumulating

> tfw he already has most link

dont care he wants more

Why does he want more when he has 35M USD already?

you never have enough faggot

post source

>you’ll be sorely missed

See you in 2 days when you’re posting green Wojacks because BTC grazed 6800 again,

It’s fucking summer

Attached: 72C1BE16-7028-4FFA-8CAC-A45CBEB2FFFF.jpg (720x707, 76K)

don't come back

Depreciating the meaning in working for hard tasks leads the normie to not discern a place for his nature in a bear market constantly discovering sense in escaping plenitude.

Attached: 148956777409812.jpg (1360x832, 125K)

Jow Forums is the new-new/b/.