What do restaurants look like in your country

what do restaurants look like in your country

Attached: F90ACBE1-46F5-4DD6-83BC-B6B67527322C.jpg (541x800, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

100mostow.pl/salamander-oatmeal-chocolate-milk-stout-nitro/
flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/46224961392/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sleeping in bathroom

based, i sleep on the floor too

kek

it seems people in eastern european countries often fall asleep in the bathroom at work

isnt pacifica in the US

Attached: белиссимо.jpg (453x604, 68K)

This is more or less what the average kebab/pizza hybrid grill room looks like behind the scenes over here.

American restaurants are universally nasty as fuck unless you're dropping $100+ on your dinner.

The only exceptions are "exposed" kitchens like Five Guys and Waffle House. They can't pull shit because everything is cooked in front of you.

I am drinking beer in a local bar now

Attached: 20190107_135851.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

The bar is connected with a brewery so i can watch how the beer is being made

Attached: 20190107_135405.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

soyjak tier

do you hate industry?

hipster trash, desu

Oh hey it's the Wrocław stalker
Post pics of niggers

Thats the beer i am drinking: 100mostow.pl/salamander-oatmeal-chocolate-milk-stout-nitro/

I visit this brewery on weekly basis to taste all new beers they engineer

Attached: 20190107_140124.jpg (2560x1440, 1022K)

>hipsters in polski

Hey polandbieranon, what kind of beers did you drink the last days?
Also around how much is it? Jusdt curious to compare prices.

Nitro is fucking overrated, I don't get the craze about that beer.

every "intelectual" on the planet is a hipster
including 80% of posters here

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1496x842, 171K)

those are just poor people user

we have the same shit here, I swear because of their insecurity they're even bigger tryhards than usual

I am not a hipster. Just a working class guy. I work in factory, operating machines. I just like good beers

Attached: 20190107_142217.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

>milk stout
>good

just drink cheap mass produced lager like every self respecting blue-collar worker

Just ordered Double Dry Hopped Double India Pale Lager made in cooperation with one of the best British minibreweries : Northern Monk. Check out their beers, they are really good. The darker beer is barley wine, blackstrap molasses edition.

Attached: 20190107_143251.jpg (2560x1440, 958K)

>Also around how much is it? Jusdt curious to compare

Normal eurolager costs around 3 zl, craft beer that i drink now 3-5x more, depends on the style. 1 euro = 4.3 zl

Attached: 7320643800283562.jpg (873x582, 150K)

>just drink cheap mass produced lager like every self respecting blue-collar worker

Btw, i really cant even look at mainstream eurolagers now after i got myself involved in craft beers. I just try to visit bars as rarely as possible and buy craft beers in shops having good ingredients and nice balance for possibly lowest price to not go bankrupt. But changing my preferences has good side too : i am forced to drink less now because drinking costs on average 3x more than it used to

Big brand swill is ~0,6-0,8 EUR, craft beers are ~2,25 EUR. That's supermarket prices. At a pub it's ~2 EUR, ~3,5 EUR respectively.

It is also worth of notice that good-quality craft beers are available in most supermarkets such as Lidl or Biedronka nowadays for price as low as 0.7 euro (f.e. Grodziska APA/IPA) - they won some craft beer competitions in Poland and abroad. Craft beer became so popular in Poland since 2010 that today even mainsteam eurolager breweries owned by Heineken and Carlsberg were forced to make IPA/APA beers on Polish market, to keep their revenue on desired level. Thats why we have Żywiec APA/IPA, Okocim ALE and dozens of others that you can buy for 0.6 euro for bottle. But i wouldnt recommend them to anyone because they are shitty - although still better than mainstream eurolagers

Attached: 20190107_145707.jpg (2560x1440, 1.36M)

one from my area

Attached: 2017-03-08.jpg (1600x1200, 519K)

that place looks surprised

Here they are owned by eurodance artists

Attached: Aifur.jpg (1024x666, 292K)

I love wood style joints.

Last beer today. Swedish brewery "Brewski". Red Robot AIPA. 2018 limited batch with experimental Yakima Valley hops.

Attached: 20190107_154834.jpg (2560x1440, 943K)

what the fuck is that from? what the hell happened?

>Go to South Korea
>Order pizza at pizza place
>Pizza has the biggest fucking cockroach baked into it
>Take it back and ask for a new one
>They take my pizza back into the kitchen
>5 minutes later they hand me back the exact same pizza with the cockroach taken off
>They try to convince me its a new one
I was pretty pissed at the time but now I just think the whole thing was hilarious

but user, it's not a bug, its a feature!

shut up jjokbari

c-cute

Polish working class knows whats good for them too. Spirit of the French revolution is alive in us.

BTW, are you aware that the only thing Poles love and respect about France is Napoleon Bonaparte? We establish annual honorary military service guard under his statue, and celebrate his legend. Napoleon is disliked even in France, not to mention the rest of Europe, or Russia where he is perceived equally with Hitler, but he is unironically loved here.

Attached: pomnik-napoleona-w-warszawie.jpg (500x375, 42K)

That looks disgusting

>just a working class guy
Bullshit Atlanta you're some IT programming nerd from Krakow who works from home.

Photo made in different light. Now it looks more like AIPA

Attached: 20190107_162415.jpg (2560x1440, 888K)

I am just average CNC operator working in company with 20 employees. But i earn overaveragely. Average CNC operator in Poland makes around 3.5k zl after tax. I make around 4.5k zl

flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/46224961392/

Pic-related: my salary from december. It is higher tham average because of weekend overhours paid double

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-134520_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 264K)

Napoléon is obviously adored in France desu but I didn't know about Poland.

Did you know that Switzerland is also a special case and even if people are rather neutral about Napoléon, people generally saw him favorably? It's because the modern form of Switzerland has been created by Napoleon. He suppressed vassal states and organized the basic structure of the country (most of the reforms have been done later in 1848 though but the country wouldn't have evolved that way without him).

Anyways cheers, I got a brewdog punk ipa like pic related. I wish supermarkets could have a bit more of choice but this one is rather good.

Attached: 1611-16087-v4_product_img.png (350x455, 98K)

Some bombing in turkey

Ok, thats really last beer i drink here. But i couldnt help myself to drink one of my favourite styles : Brut IPA. Brut IPA style

Brut IPA was created at the end of last year in San Francisco, where Kim Sturdavant, a brewer at the Social Kitchen & Brewery, used the amylase enzyme during Triple IPA brewing. The amylase enzyme breaks down compound sugars into simple sugars, thus increasing the attenuation and digestibility of the beer. Finally, Kim used the enzyme when brewing traditional IPA. The result was dry beer (the final BLG is 0), strong and mega flavor.

Attached: 20190107_165128.jpg (2560x1440, 1004K)

Nigga you drunk.
Also sour beer best beer.

How can you even get yourself to drink 6 different beers after each other?
I already have a hard time switching from IPA to lager.

I am a blue collar worker and i am going to gym every second day. Big boy body. My blood is alcohol. It takes a lot of beer to make me drunk.

I'm talking about taste rather than alcohol content.

I havent drink a typical lager so far. All styles i consumed ITT where heavily hopped and full-bodied.

beer is shit

No, its not, according to my scent and taste buds. I prefer it to all other kinds of alcohol like whiskey, wine, vodka, tequila, gin, rum, brandy, name it. Beer is ideal for my brain, bloodstream and taste buds. But it might be not optimal for you

>working class guy
>earning 1k more than average earnings in poland
lol

I dont even have a high school diploma. I barely finished elementary school. I dropped the high school because i felt that i was losing my time. I emigrated to the UK for 3 years. Then i moved to Sweden where i worked 2 years on ships. I earned 250.000 zl (50.000 euro) during these 5 year. I bought a new pretty flat for this money and now i live like a king in Poland doing blue collar jobs because i dont need to pay for rent. Voila. Would i achieve more if i had university education? Hard to tell. There is more university students than flies in Poland nowadays, but only very few capable car mechanix.

I mean I dont want to go into a dick measuring contest, but my point was that earning 4.5k a month is hardly a working class in poland. Especially outside warsaw.

Ukrainians might earn as little as 2k as well as old/alcoholic Poles. But muscular young Poles take minimum 3k nowadays for doing factory jobs.

Maybe in your dream world. Januszex companies give you ~2k after taxes. ~3k+ is corporate.

You must take into consideration that i can operate CNC machines of more than 20 brands as well as printing machines and welder-locksmith equipment. I worked in more than dozen companies before i achieved my todays salary. But i know that IT guys earn more than me. A wife of my friend earns 12k zl after tax as a programmer in Nokia. It is 2x more than i earned in december along with overhours

I dont lie. My company is owned by typical Janusz who began his "career" in 90s. And he pays me good. His company has only 20 employees. I cant tell name of the company tho, because i want to protect my privacy. Note that i lige in Wroclaw. It is relatively well-off place

lige/live

Going home

Attached: 20190107_175708.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

Can't wait to taste these kinds of beers; people here only drink l*Gers

Fuck work

Don't worry, it's coming. Craft beers are a natural evolutionary step in every beer country that gets a fair bit of disposable income. Honestly, Google how to brew and perfect the craft in the few years you still have, you're the next in line for an easy fortune in Columbia.
I kinda miss buying a "Cheap Strong" without raising any eyebrows. Not that I don't like drinking a legit good beer, but yeah.

I am drunk and going to bus stop now, to arrive to parking-lot where i left my car. I was afraid to go by car as drunk as i am now so i decided to park it 1km from my house to reduce the risk of police catching me

Attached: 20190107_180305.jpg (2560x1440, 990K)

Attached: 20190107_180315.jpg (2560x1440, 989K)

Wouldn't lift my finger for that salary

Attached: 20190107_180540.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Cops are triangulating your location as we speak. Don't drink and drive.
No, but seriously, why would you park a kilometer from where you live? What's the fucking point?

Cars parked everywhere, no order. I swear to god.

Attached: 1475087119201.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Money differs in power. You can afford more for the same money in such countries like Poland or China than in Sweden

Attached: 20190107_180736.jpg (2560x1440, 1.39M)

Yet the cost of cars and electronic gods are the same.

>5.09
Jesus fucking christ no you can't
What the fuck is wrong with fuel prices in this country

Well, yes. Indeed. But who knows how long it is going to last when you Westerners put huge tariffs on Chinese goods. We dont. Besides close to nobody buys new cars in Poland. We buy mostly used ones imported from Germany. I bought mine for as little as 1200 euro

Attached: 20190107_180955.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

>Implying Sweden won't implode before then

remarkable post

Just going to parking lot. No police can catch me in 1km distance. Probability low

Attached: 20190107_183228.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

>Take it back and ask for a new one
You actually wanted to still eat there after discovering a cockroach in your food?

Shite bar desu, how come only Brits and Irish know how to make a decent pub?

I've had a decent Stout from Bogota Beer Comapny. Try out the Chapinero Porter

I remember your posts, you're a weirdo.