Help frens

Non Crypto related question.

I just recently got offered a job...but the have to do a through background check/credit check. I have no criminal record, not a sex offender, and dont owe any money to the IRS. On my Resume I had a 1 year gap, between jobs so I just lied and said I worked for my uncle's LLC.

Question is....Does anyone think this will be a problem? I listed my uncle as a reference and he is willing to lie if they call him but I'm kinda worried now. I really need/want this new gig. Anyone on Jow Forums have an idea about this? What should I do? I b4 "Buy Chain Link"

Attached: WHA_060318.gif (376x252, 843K)

say you volunteered

it depends
ur prob fine

I would say the odds of this being a thing are very low. If they directly ask for some reason I would say you worked as a contractor.

If you’re a good candidate for the position they probably won’t go too deep and take your resume at face value unless it is an important job which you’d be required to carry a lot of liability for the company. With a gap in your work history as you mentioned I can assume the job itself isn’t very lucrative or that important otherwise you be higher up the corporate and wouldn’t need to come to biz for advice.... so you’re probably OK.

Is there a spelling test?

Attached: 697110F6-B2FD-4A90-A461-87F73CD3F1BE.jpg (229x385, 32K)

Background check will reveal that you are a virgin if you are. Most likelly will be dinged for that if you are over 23 or so. Otherwise probably fine.

some jobs prefer virgins because they make better wagecucks

Nah not after the incel movement

parents are better wagecucks. Even worse if they have debt.

If it's civilian, then no one will really care. If it's federal you perjured yourself.

>On my Resume I had a 1 year gap, between jobs so I just lied and said I worked for my uncle's LLC

What were you doing and how old were you (srs).

If you were like 23 you can just say you were traveling or some shit.

Does your uncle actually have an LLC? Will he vouch for you?

28 looking to work front desk at a hotel.

Uncle does had an LLC and will vouch, If you search for the LLC name on google the company does come up and it shoes holdings.

Not a federal job, its a civilian gig. lol, I'm on Jow Forums I wouldnt last a week at a federal job.

All that to work at a hotel front desk? Kek

I know right! Its fucking bullshit.

Wait, you are 28 now and the job you are looking for is working front desk of hotel? Ok, I think you are good,

But seriously, still wtf were you doing for that year that's the gap on your resume. I'm asking not to be a dick, but because there maybe some shit in there that we can spin that would help your case.

My boyfriend was trying to start a small business....so we both quit our jobs for a year, used up all our savings to get it off the ground. Its starting to bring in a bunch of cash but not enough for the both of us to live off of. So now were both going to go back to work while doing our small business on the side.

>My boyfriend was trying to start a small business....so we both quit our jobs for a year, used up all our savings to get it off the ground. Its starting to bring in a bunch of cash but not enough for the both of us to live off of. So now were both going to go back to work while doing our small business on the side.
Ok, well, then you are definitely good. Just for future reference, this is something to HIGHLIGHT, not to hide when you are looking for jobs, or in interviews. You took initiative and tried to start your own business. If it comes up in any discussion with them, you can say you were working for your uncle (since he will vouch for you) and ALSO getting a business off the ground.

>so we both quit our jobs for a year, used up all our savings to get it off the ground. Its starting to bring in a bunch of cash but not enough for the both of us to live off of.
While working for your boyfriend's and your business, were you doing customer service or anything remotely relevant to working front desk at hotel -- if so, you can mention that too.

Here's the deal -- someone running the hotel basically wants to know ONE thing -- are you going to SOLVE problems for them or cause them more problems. If you had to get up every day at 5 am to deal with suppliers in China, or answer angry phone calls from customers, or well I don't know wtf else, but basically if you were taking responsibility and getting shit done, then Hotel Owner Brah is thinking ok, good, this person isn't going to fucking call in sick on the busiest weekend of the year and other stupid shit -- they are going to know how to talk the pissed off hotel guest into a better mood and get shit sorted out.

The goal of a resume or job interview is NOT to give a chronological list of everything you've done since 11th grade. The goal is to show -- with stories from your own experience -- that you can help the business owner solve their problems.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.