Aaaaaaah

Aaaaaaah

Attached: Aaaaaah.jpg (1600x1600, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oooooo aaaaaaaaaah

Attached: satisfied-woman-injection-face-close-up-middle-aged-her-showing-thumbs-up-hand-sign-smiling-camera-g (800x534, 48K)

Im a whale i am accumulating.

Attached: rskiexec.jpg (800x418, 40K)

Attached: roodypoo.jpg (562x548, 29K)

RSK works as a bitcoin sidechain, and it brings smart contracts to bitcoin. In short, bitcoin can be moved over to the RSK sidechain, where it becomes “smart bitcoin” (SBTC) that runs the smart contracts.

There are many additional benefits to RSK: • It’s backward compatible with Ethereum. That means Ethereum smart contracts can be migrated to RSK. And Ethereum developers can benefit from the robustness and security of the bitcoin blockchain.

• It’s scalable. In its current form, RSK can handle about 100 transactions per second (tps)—roughly the same as PayPal. In the future, it plans to bring the transaction rate up to 20,000 tps.

• It’s fast. Average confirmation times are just 10 seconds, compared to 10 minutes for bitcoin.

At Consensus 2018, RSK co-founder Gabriel Kurman announced that one in 10 bitcoin miners is now securing RSK. And a further 80% have committed to supporting the project in the future. So it’s getting the support of the bitcoin mining community.

Action to Take:Buy bitcoin (BTC) up to $25,000.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (626x600, 84K)

JUST

25K? LMFAO BTC WILL NEVER BE ANYWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE TO 25K EVER AGAIN. WHO WROTE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: dr dre.jpg (562x548, 40K)

Lol, will it ever stop bleeding?

*Disclaimer* you can lose more than your initial investment

Attached: bart.jpg (573x600, 107K)

This is really depressing. I went all in. How fucked am I ?

it's okay to sell, we have another leg down like the one earlier today after this downward squiggly line pattern. Personally I am still just holding off on buying, but I intend on buying in. I just have too little money to actually influence the market one way or another, so I can't afford to lend my support on the way down.

Sorry lads. This is still the best coin in the book.

I may as well carry on holding at this point. Already about £5k down on my approx 6k rlc. Fully expecting a reversal at some point but it's just awful seeing lower and lower numbers.

RLC is nearing the support lines, all hope is not lost though. What you should be worried about is if you bought at the highs and bears break through the barrier. Kek.

I am ready to buy in.

>doesn't know about this shill pasta
Newfag detected

Why use iexec when you have sia? Objectively better, and lower in price. Buy sia instead.

I'm waiting for it to bounce so i can inevitably buy the top

sia is a piece of shit mate. objectively worse

put yer panties back on and snap into a slimjim that will 100x on yo ass theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534

Attached: 1501992039938.jpg (566x842, 57K)

legendary image

Lmao they aren't even competitors. Cloud computing is not the same as cloud storage.

here is the reason why this token will never moon
nobody fucking uses dapps and never will

Attached: 1_nPFYDhAPdTZG2Hb36xbcpg.png (1308x362, 33K)

iexec is more than dapps nerd