REQ

Today's news will be huge.

You have been warned.

Attached: 1524045713894.png (750x750, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-june-22th-2018-erc20-support-beta-test-the-crowdfunding-app-6aa5fad42489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And cuckbase is taking forever to give me my coins AAAAHHHHH

Attached: AHHHHHH.png (1334x750, 234K)

GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS !!!!
Allahu ackbar !

I'm starting to lose hope frens, are we still gonna make it?

Is it going to be regarding coinbase?

Attached: 152565607sdgf8627.png (329x425, 54K)

Hold your fucking bags yourself. Nobody wants them. You don't know shit, you aren't gonna scare anyone into buying your poop. There's nothing in REQ, we all left to make 10x's long ago and you were too fucking dumb to come with us.

Even if I'm wrong and it moves 5 percent We'll come back and kick sand in your fucking face til it dumps 20%.

I hate you and every other shill bagholder who mentions this project and won't let it die like it should.

>acting smug while holding that utter shitcoin

hahaha

unless coin burn is literally about to begin it will still dump
nothing can save this now except actual real world adoption

maybe if they hadn't burned so many coins people wouldn't have lost confidence
too late now
rip in req

SELL THE NEWS

GET OUT WHILST YOU CAN!

News won't mean shit while whole market is being dumped

why is everyone crazy about gettting out? :)) i m sitting on a load of sky and it has begun. the dip is over, going up again. cant wait for a 5-10x within 2 weeks

It's fucking nothing

This post didn't age well

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-june-22th-2018-erc20-support-beta-test-the-crowdfunding-app-6aa5fad42489

Such big news

Such big news

REQ holders are just in it for the humiliation at this point. Weird and creepy.

Yeah, nothing is going to save this sinkin ship so I might just drink and sink with it

You’re so full of shit. Like all of biz. Most useless source of actual info

stop selling satart bagging :)) lolz i m in for 1k worth of SKY, will sell when it moons again. the good times are here

bet you are, sky s trending up again. this dip was a lesson, those who sold will cry like babies when it goes back to its original peak again

Finally bought some at 10c a few days ago. Already down about 8%. Congrats on this, seriously.
How have the people who bought this shit months ago not killed themselves yet?

hard come back after the scandal with the chinese marketing team. however good up these days, 3-4%. that s good nes let s hope for the best

Is this u

Attached: Screenshot_20180617-143150.jpg (1080x1920, 409K)

No?

yeah pretty messed up. they need to recover after that especially on the comms side, not much official info so this could be bad for biz. otherwise, go SKY. great coin, just waiting to be bagged especially now that it s bouncing

btw how much sky have got? i m in with 3k, went -40 after the big 70% dip of the coin, now things looking better. a new peak should be just behind the corner