Why would you ever want a gf? When you’re single you can fuck a different girl whenever you want. Having a gf is slavery

Why would you ever want a gf? When you’re single you can fuck a different girl whenever you want. Having a gf is slavery

Attached: 0FE40984-ACBF-4FEE-9132-435B020172F6.jpg (768x768, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesilverdoll.com/shop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When you’re single you can fuck a different girl whenever you want
but I don't fuck anyone

I haven't had sex ever since breaking up with my gf 4 years ago.

>whenever you want
yeah well, that's not really how it works for everybody these days, does it?

I don't think it's as much about having a gf per se but moreso the fact that it would validate my existence.
Right now, what is the point of me going to uni or getting a job? Nothing really, there isn't any grander scheme behind what i am doing than that it is the ''right'' thing to do wich makes it feel dull and meaningless wich it is in all honesty.
But if you fit into the social status quo of a large group of friends and a gf your work serves some sort of purpose rather than just working to build cloud castles.

That's only valid if
1a. You're supercharismatic
1b. You're rich
2. Your country doesn't have affirmative consent laws (yet)
Even 2 is risky, considering the laws could change in 10 years and then you could be retroactively sued for rape without a leg to stand on. As long as women get to vote (and therefore enable such retarded, gynocentric laws) there's no benefit from associating with women.

But even if we ignore that, even if we assume the laws aren't fucking retarded and you're a superplayboy for some reason, then you're right. There's no added value to having a girlfriend over having a friend with benefits. It's more costly and you actually get less sex out of it. Quite literally less bang for your buck.

>The only reason I'm alive is to please a woman
I want you to sit back and ruminate on how pathetic this is.

>what is love

Attached: 271333765830.jpg (220x285, 11K)

monogamy is a female trick

think about it:
man can jizz out 1000 children in 9 months time, woman can only have 1
man is superior at resource gathering, building shit, fighting, defending, conquering.... woman cant do any of these things, ESPECIALLY while pregnant, so she must lock a man down in a house cage to do all her survival work

the most alpha man is ghenghis khan, the most biologically successful, and mongolian wedding is therefore the best marriage for a man: just a conquest rape, you just wreck a region, kill all the men, and impregnate all the women

Love doesn’t exist. Don’t fall for the lovejew

There isn't any way out, what do i exist for? To just work and provide for society? For the endless hordes of fucking retards and single mothers to bust my balls getting educated and working 50-60 hours a week only to randomly get forced into altruism by the government?
Or i can just live like a worthless NEET and be the problem that other people have to support.
Because money in and of itself doesnt mean shit, but we somehow NEED to work all this time just to pile up huge hoards of money that we dont need to spend on shit we dont need for the sake of spinning the economy to pad the governments wallets.
So my existence is just to make money for someone else any way you slice it or to be a leech.

That's quite common in my country and maybe in latin america in general, not sure if that's a good thing.
The only reason we marry or have a long-term relationship is if we're planning to have kids and I'm fairly certain that is how it works around the world too.

I fucking wish it worked out with her. Why the fuck am I AUTISTIC. REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: image18.png (395x354, 174K)

>monogamy is a female trick
Quite the opposite: monogamy favors men over women.

>man can jizz out 1000 children in 9 months time, woman can only have 1
Which means that for every man that has sex, there are 999 men who do not. Think about it for a moment, women desire an alpha male more than anything. If you gave ten women two options, which do you think they'd choose?
>Share Christian Grey between the ten of them
>They each get a mediocre, insecure, middle class high school teacher all to themselves

Monogamy ensures stability in a society by guaranteeing that (publically, at least) every man gets one wife. By letting nature run its course through polygamy you effectively ensure gynocentrism: women become the gatekeepers of sex and therefore effectively subjugate men into doing their bidding in hopes of getting even a single whiff of pussy, with the exception of a small minority of turboChads.

Historically the most prosperous and successful civilizations limited female choice through enforcing monogamy, outlawing divorce and strictly punishing adultery.

>what do i exist for?
You're probably not interested in the Christian answer, so I'll give you the secular answer: nothing. There's absolutely no use in anything. In the end it doesn't matter whether you marry or don't, have kids or don't, change the world or don't. You're like Sisyphus, endlessly rolling a rock up a mountain only to see it tumble down again. Meaningless labor with no beginning and no end. To find peace with this, you must imagine Sisyphus happy. You must imagine Sisyphus gleefully pushing the rock up the mountain and enthusiastically running after it once it rolls down the hill, like a dog fetching a ball and returning it to its master with his tail wildly wagging. Either that, or you can take the Christpill. What both of them have in common is that bitches ain't shit. Measuring your value in pussy is, through both lenses, absolutely pathetic.

It is if you are handsome and don’t have intellectual standards. Use tinder and swipe to fuck. If you only discard the absolutely unfuckables, then you’ll have one for each day (if you’re not from a village).

Based and redpilled

>When you’re single you can fuck

Attached: 1546402274553.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>monogamy favors men over women.
Monogamy favors weak/retarded/betacucks that shouldnt be able to breed

>he is loyal to girls

Attached: 645bbc1b8f8d860e9b9c3b36bcebb4a7.png (420x420, 380K)

>The only non-retarded things are written by ppl from balkans and Australia
The absolute state of western cuckrope

>Why would you ever want a gf?
Because it's not just about sex..

>woman deciding anything
>when she cant even outlift a 15 year old boy

m8
first of all, sexual communism, like all communisms, doesnt work.. this idea that we should have 'all equal' access to vegana is just yikes
all you do is perpetuate suffering over thousands of years with this retarded policy

let the one guy conquer the region and breed all the women i say, then all of the offspring will be handsome and powerful, let them all compete again and again! this is how nature works anyway, at least there wont be any diabetes around anymore or half of the other utter nonsense we have walking around among us

Contraceptives and abortions make that difficult.
Unless you're suggesting that Chads shoild build harems.

>let the one guy conquer the region and breed all the women i say, then all of the offspring will be handsome and powerful, let them all compete again and again! this is how nature works anyway, at least there wont be any diabetes around anymore or half of the other utter nonsense we have walking around among us
doesn't work because putting men without a partner is like cursing them to death, evolutionarily

you give the vast majority of guys a stable partner as long as they behave and support civilization and they actually get motivated to do that shit
I think it's a established fact that young horny men without partners are way more likely to go antisocially violent, and if you do that on a mass scale you have a fucking revolution and then your alpha chads head goes bye bye

ps: you don't know shit about how nature works lol, different animals have different mating strategies
we are not hippos or wolves or fig wasps or trees

i'm currently stuck in this phase for which i think i'll never get out -

I was a young idiot that's why. You don't realize the power of being single until it's too late.

I will just leave this here:

thesilverdoll.com/shop/

here's the way i see it:

>abandon sexual communism
>let the natural order reign
>end up with chad harems, let the world be few chads per region with their 100 woman harems and there's literally nothing else to it

Define "weak", "retarded" and "betacucks". Because even if we presume very modestly that men "only" marry two women, that's still half the population that's not reproducing. Following the Pareto principle, we're most likely looking at the 80/20 rule: 80% of women going for 20% of men, leaving the majority of men each generation without options. OKCupid stats seem to support this hypothesis. Ask yourself what kind of society could even last like that. Also ask yourself whether you'd be in the 20% or 80%.

Pro-tip 1: Your odds of being in the 80% are at least 4 times higher than your odds of being in the top 20%.
Pro-tip 2: You're posting on Jow Forums.

>>woman deciding anything
>>when she cant even outlift a 15 year old boy
What are you even advocating? A society in which everyone can rape everyone and women seek the protection of the strongest men, who in turn get ganged up on by the men who don't get laid? Are you actively supporting a state of constant warfare?

>first of all, sexual communism, like all communisms, doesnt work
"Sexual communism" would be something like state appointed girlfriends. Nobody is advocating for that. I'm just looking at history and I see that strictly enforced monogamy that limits female choice is the best possible system. Preferably a system where you don't try to impress a girl, but the girl's father.

>this is how nature works anyway
Oh boy, I'm going to need a whole new post for this one.

Attached: male-messaging-curve[1].png (396x324, 13K)

>this is how nature works anyway
You can't get an ought from an is. Especially considering this system is incompatible with civilization (which is by its very definition 'unnatural'). If you don't believe me, ask yourself why we don't see this model of yours in any civilization. Your system has more in common with communism than mine, in that some delusional idiots keep advocating for it despite the fact that it doesn't work. You imagine yourself as the warlord, in the same way the nu-male marxist imagines himself as a card carrying member of the Communist Party, rather than the useful idiot who's the first to be lined against the wall and shot.

Even Islam limits the number of wives a man can have to 4 and seeks to 'compensate' the men without prospects by promising them poon if they go to war. If they die, they get 72 virgins (this is why Christian women go to paradise and Christian men to hell, by the way). If they live, they get to steal the wives of their enemies. This is the closest to the system you're advocating for that's still somewhat present in the modern world. But guess what, all countries that work like that are SHIT except the ones blessed by oil (and even those tend to be shit if you're not an oil sheik yourself).

then you get saudi arabia aka a worthless shithole with no competent people

BABY DON'T HURT ME
DON'T HURT ME
NO MORE

You degenerate wouldn't understand the value of having a wife and children. Just be gay and die out

kek
based

Attached: 18-18-01-edc4f7471d5ae5d1717f64191d0ec81b.png (512x512, 258K)

let me give you a little bit of woman advice, from countryman to countryman, in english so all the board can see too

when i was 15, i was as horny as ever, but every time i would grab a titty this would happen
>OMG CREEP!!!
>somebody call the cops!!
>eww!!! get away!!!
now at 25 i finished up my mech. eng. uni, i have masters in aeronautics, i have a good salary working with airplanes, i have an expensive car, i eat lots of protein, i go to the gym 3 times a week, wear expensive watch, smell expensive, and look expensive in my tailored suit
now when i grab a titty it goes somethign like this
>omg user you are so playful
>i love when you play with my ass
>ahahaha i cant believe you just did this!
etc

women are simple: get the money and you will have a wife, an ex wife, a girlfriend, and a lover
at the same time
like most 30 year old successful men have
im not there yet tho

good for you m8
i'm aware of that and i'm working on it

also i c/p-ed your comment in the thread there for others to see

that is all there is to it
poor man is like a fat woman: disgusting

work hard on a 6 digit salary, expensive car, expensive watch, expensive suit and you will be the equivalent of a hot girl
this goal is hard to achieve, but even if you achieve it at 30 or 40 or 50 you can still fuck prime tight 20 year old girls, it might seem its easier for girls to just be born pretty but after 30 they expire like rotten food and there's nothing they can do about it, meanwhile if you achieve what i said above you are prime male probably till you are 60 and your dick is limp and you stop caring

How come some women keep falling for trash men? My cousin is about to have third kid, eych is with a different convict and not even white collar criminals but uneducated dumb trash who get jailed over shit like always riding tram without paying the fee and geting caught too many times?

Is it the beastly charisma of a thug? I doubt so, these guys didn’t look like roided bouncers, but hippy soyboys.

Many women like the idea of taming assholes and bratty men, like something from Beauty and the Beast.

probably daddy issues, self worth issues, mental issues....
my post was concerning healthy women and common sense, i avoid drug junkie women and mentally unstable women like the plague

>When you’re single you can fuck a different girl whenever you want
heh.. yeah bro
i'm drowning in pussy over here dude
gosh having a gf sure must suck :)

Attached: scream.png (400x416, 78K)

>cuck sweden
>wise dutch
I'm not surprised

Yo give us a name OP

>When you’re single you can fuck

Attached: 1543235764286.jpg (750x750, 133K)

Nah I much like having a Girlfriend(TPE Doll)

Attached: CYDBFRfUAAAed88.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

for single incels my wage is 2300 Euro
if I get married my wage increases to 2600 Euro because I save taxes

by living in a shared flat I can half my fixed expenses (rent, electricity, heating, internet) and even save a little bit on food because we pay 50/50 although I obviously eat more than my girlfriend

>if I get married my wage increases to 2600 Euro because I save taxes
Yeah, men constantly fall for this meme.
>If we get married, we no longer have to pay a (de facto) bachelor tax!
>We also double our income while (roughly) halving our living expenses! We end up better off honey!
>Uh-oh, I'm preggers! I'll have to stay at home
>I'm going to work part-time/stop working, you'll have to provide for three mouths now sweety!
End result: you have to work harder because you need to feed more mouths on a single salary. If you really want to save money on taxes, just find a male friend and arrange a Boston marriage. You can still fuck bitches on the side by claiming you have an open marriage. Who's going to say you don't?

you get more sex in a relationship than by being single, girls don't let you fuck them for a repeated period of time without anything in return.

damn fine brapper

At least some countries get doll brothels

Attached: DhLfSXHUcAETdDI.jpg (1200x796, 87K)

>having sex with your girlfriend

Attached: 8A88A80F-C292-4080-8046-B8E6524D8B83.png (601x471, 347K)

Toothpaste has it right

based chad poster

>When you’re single you can fuck a different girl whenever you want.
That's not what happens in my life. If I have a gf and then marry her she'll be trapped with me.

>Having a gf is slavery
People who are single and tout that being single is the best always ignore that some people want fulfillment and meaning in their lives. I can't get that by fucking a bunch of different girls. It's just not gonna happen.

Being in a long term committed relationship is searching deep inside yourself and your partner. It's actually something you build with your partner for years, and you watch your relationship grow into something more than just sex. The moment you realize that person is your family is when it gets real.

Anyone in this thread that has been in a long term relationship can attest to that. Society may pressure you into being in a relationship, but it's completely fine avoiding them all together. Some things are not for everybody.

i need a gf so i can get pegged and spanked, duh

I love my gf, I hope to marry her and make babby

Just chemicals in our brains telling us to reproduce.

Well, it get tiresome anytime soon. This teenage idea of sex with many different women=happiness will get boring as can get everyday until someday you just want peace and some affection. I got tired of my chad life.

>easy to get laid
>get sick of it
>can't have sex without having some sort of connection to the person now

Attached: 1496961512363.jpg (494x446, 61K)

>Define "weak", "retarded" and "betacucks".
The bottom 80% of men.

That picture is a bit creepy because she looks very narcissistic staring in the mirror like that but she's hot.

I haven't had sex ever since my gf broke up with me 10 months ago. I've kissed other girls, but I never managed to take it a step further.

Because i dont want my women property belonging to anyone else

>turboChads

Attached: cool man.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

>When you’re single you can fuck a different girl whenever you want.
Just b yourself

>implying having a selection of sidefucks is not on the table while being in a relationship
pathetic and ultra blueballpilled

>it would validate my existence
This is not only unhealthy, stupid and pathetic for you but it is a terrible idea to put that much importance on someone else.

>Unless you're suggesting that Chads shoild build harems.
Unironically a good idea. It's the most natural thing for humans to do.