Just remember biz: even though bitcoin is down, at least you aren't being invaded by muslims

Just remember biz: even though bitcoin is down, at least you aren't being invaded by muslims.

Attached: kek.jpg (700x400, 67K)

Europfag reporting in. Fuck you.

Attached: 1525845190021.jpg (657x527, 34K)

based

You are by beaners though and half of your white population is so mentally ill that they celebrate your extinction.

At least our president is trying to get rid of them

Who cares tho, won't be a problem rr-right

Attached: file.png (682x640, 537K)

how many hookah bars does Europe have?

just buld a wall

Attached: NO.jpg (800x275, 41K)

Germany has a minimum of two in evey small town haha

i was in the United States last year and you couldnt walk down the street without being hassled by niggers. it felt like walking around in an open zoo where the chimpanzees escaped from their cages. yuropistan is fucked but you burgers really have no reason to be smug either

>getting replaced by shitskins and doing nothing about it
*snap*

Attached: 14kb.jpg (125x92, 2K)

>even though bitcoin is down
But that's a good thing...
In fact, i hope the permabears are right and it goes to 3k ( it won't since it takes 5k8 to mine one ), more time to accumulate so that i'll have enough money in the future to escape Al Europa.

Why are they avoiding Greece, hmmm

Well yeah, there are two types of economists, those that think all humanoids are interchangeable units with a human level productivity, or they are (((economists))) actively seeking destruction.

Basedboys and feminists are opening the border up to Niggers and muslims. Short the fuck out of the west.

Just remember Jow Forums - on topic conversations. Fuck you are you're stealth slide threads. I know what you're doing and anyone who comments anything non crypto related in this thread is a fucking moron (myself and other meta posts excluded, naturally).

Mfw polish guy here

there are a few miners mining at a loss already, that's nothing new

are you lost friend?

>At least our president is trying to get rid of them
Heh sure user

Attached: 1517605405697.png (853x543, 354K)

Even Turks hate them now, something bad (or good depending on what side you're on) is about to happen.
Also the Italian leader that wants to put them in camps.

Is trade 1000 Spics for a single gypsie.

A few not the majority.
Regardless, short term loss for long term gain. Miners will still mine whatever the price.

by marrying his daughter to kike