CHAINLINK IS BELOW THE ICO PRICE

CHAINLINK IS BELOW THE ICO PRICE

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (570x636, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gx1Pv02w3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$0.199274

Attached: 1517152414147.png (815x815, 443K)

Attached: 12491294s999.png (500x500, 188K)

BINANCE LINK_ETH: 0.00040153
ICO PRICE: 0.0004068565

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (800x750, 80K)

fuck it buying another 1000.

Its obvious everyone is selling when mainnet is in 2019... This shit did only 5x during bulrun meanwhile lot of coins did 50x LOL

>fuck it buying another 1000.

I'm dancing through the blood on the streets like fred astair in singling in the rain. Of to biniance I go fill my bags pls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (140x40, 2K)

Wait, is it finally time to buy in? Or will it drop further? Been holding off so far...

Lad, if you didn't figure out by now the coin is utter shit, and it's never a good time to buy, you're not going to make it

>Vladijeet 2 year long milk and dump
>NEETs giving Vladijeet money
>'project' doesn't exist, never has and never will
>2 man 'dev team' that have done nothing for 2 years
>frothing sperglords still buy

I don't even feel bad for you, tards really deserve nothing than to be milked for cash.

You idiots keep losing money day after day, month after month. Stupid fucks, go all in ETC and 0xbtc if you want to make it.

Watch me buy. This is glorious

Now that#s what i call a big handle.

Attached: link.png (1154x570, 80K)

>coin

don't lose anything till you cash out m8

sell me your bags anons free hugs with each bag frens

Opportunity cost.

The money trapped in the market could have been somewhere else making money or being spent.

This is a loss.

not 4 me just got 5000 using eth I got from mining and investing in gravio and swing trading btc/eth

thrilled

excuse me must sell more yenten to grow my gravio dividend paying stack and enjoy glow from new 5000 link stack

More like chainstink amirite

so lovely to see Linkies getting rekt daily.

anyone who does not buy at this price is a fucking moron and deserves to be poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc

Are you really happy with a 4% rise?

user I...

Attached: 1381289120.jpg (950x534, 227K)

I do and work for 2.5% daily by any means and get it.

Do the fucking math

you lose your fiat the moment you give it to some entity for crypto monies
when you have one bitcoin and its worth 10k usd, you dont have 10k usd, you have one bitcoin

i wish i could have a daily 4% rise

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gx1Pv02w3Q

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.”

― Albert Einstein

I sold half my stack for FUN. I just couldn't take it.

Maybe now it will finally pump

Attached: 1416376479743.jpg (834x769, 116K)

>The money trapped in the market could have been somewhere else making money or being spent.
every cryptocurrency is going down lad

xxxtentacion predicted this

Attached: 1527540290645s.jpg (250x246, 9K)

your money would have been better in your pocket nigger. buy nothing until there is a clear established bottom, or catch some knives with your nutsack

>0xbtc
>literal pump and dump with undeniable proof

You sir are retarded.

Maybe you should have bought link at sale price when I did above instead of shitting on each other and talking about scams like 0xbtc like it matters a fuck.

>when there's shit on the streets, buy - pajeet.

Attached: goodriddance.jpg (642x626, 132K)

Are you the prajeet that's paid 20 cents a week to pam 0xbtc like a faggot on meth?

Save and you can buy one whole linky. It will be a start in lifting yourself towards the glamorous world of toilets

Attached: sewer.jpg (500x333, 76K)

wow wow my bath time photographs are private bro! please for you to not be posting them here. thank.