/smg/ - Stock Market General

Pepsi marketing edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:

Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
cnbc.com/pre-markets/

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

CNBC Live:
livenewson.com/american/cnbc-america.html
Fox Business Live:
livenewson.com/business/fox-business-network-fbn.html
Bloomberg Live:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE

Previous thread

Attached: breath.png (1499x932, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/tiara-featured-live-case-11th-203000020.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2CRSI +10% in 2 hours
oh god yes

Is it going to be green tomorrow?

I’m pulling everything out of IQ. I sold at -5% yesterday and bought back in at around -7%. But I’ll play it safe and wait for the market to get back up first.

I hope you gentlemen got on NVCN
Been bag holding this for a week, along with HMNY.

>Buy high sell low
never change Jow Forums

You think IQ can rally at all in the next month?

finance.yahoo.com/news/tiara-featured-live-case-11th-203000020.html

PR for NVCN.
First American Patient, they might be able to tap into the US Market.

The chinks will cave in once they realize all they produce is pire shit and need imports from the West
Just hold for the Trade Peace Bump

Good morning /smg/! How was your night? Still jazzed about my truck insurance dropping over 50%, that's a lot of money I'm saving. There was a bunny on my lawn this morning too. JD seems to have had a nice after market so there's Hope yet.

Attached: DSC_0331.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

I had dreams of my WB recovering. False, false dreams.

How do I long pepsi?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (934x623, 80K)

How does someone get into stocks with no experience? I got 250 dollars to work with right now and would like to turn it into more money. Taking a online course on investing soon but where's a good place to start?

Investopedia is a thing. Their tutorials arent that great but you can learn a few things.

Attached: 1497890711672.jpg (722x349, 46K)

Ugh this week such mess for SPY
LITTERALLY what am this weekly chart....

Attached: e1da5337b1110f62d158bfa93948b1d4.jpg (848x1200, 423K)

Is that Hibiki Tachibana?

Yes! Was able sources fir a once!

Attached: de8c41caf3c0c641e84c1ce914e2e9be.jpg (848x1200, 121K)

IQ I AM GIVING YOU ALL OF MY ENERGY

HIT $41 TODAY

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel like NVCN is gona make a 400% run.
Shit ain't stopping in PM

>Bought AMD puts when AMD was over $17
Feels good man

Attached: 1520467222186.png (501x951, 121K)

Will it even get to 40?
If it doesn't get to 40 I swear god will never follow a Jow Forums trend ever again

if dubs we're all buying sbux

Literally nobody on Jow Forums thinks it’ll get to 40 except muh high iq poster. Hardly a trend.

Who here ready for dat bounce? hope you bought the dip yesterday

Why would AMD be worth like 38 billion in market cap? Why would AMD go 2.5x its current price?

Attached: 1510814480277.jpg (658x763, 48K)

People are delusional. AMD doesn't even own the tech they use and the fab they contracted (TSMC) needs to make its $12 billions investment back.

I want to buy so much shit, but don't want to sell anything and my ACH deposit hasn't cleared. I blame the fucking Bogs.

Attached: 1493913025956.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Plan 4 2 day!
Another after day of BS

275.5 = key!
If fall today expect as low as 272!

Attached: 20180622_075048.jpg (1412x2356, 535K)

It all depends on how well you think AMD is posed to take market share from Intel.

Intels market cap = ~250bil

If AMD can take 10-20% market cap away from Intel (they have the best architecture on the market, and have a Roadmap to stay that way for 2-3 years), then it doesn't seem too far fetched.

Granted market share doesn't instantly equate to stock value. Keep in mind that AMDs stock peaked around 40$ in the early 2000s when they had a lot of very competitive chips (and that was before they had graphics).

It really boils down to it you believe that AMD had the potential to really become competitive in server and consumer industries again. I think so, and I definitely think a 40$ price target is reasonable in 3 years.

Pepsi knows where to place ads

Attached: 1527989857096.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

>transfer money from my current account to my stock account
>take part in 2CRSI IPO
>2 days after
>money still hasn't arrived
>got a warning because I'm in the red

Before 2009 AMD owned its own fab. They sold it, creating Globalfoundries, and now they outsource everything.

Ah long long term. I'm thinking in the time frame of like one year. I currently believe most of tech has too much hype and we're due for a correction so I'm short for a term of about a year.
If you're in AMD now, I hope you goes well for you

Attached: 1511132297786.jpg (585x741, 262K)

Anyone into defence stocks? Bought some Raytheon for long term and will add more. They went below 200 dma which seems like a good buy In as I don't see any negative news, on the contrary I only see new orders. According to CEO they're insulated in regards to tarrifs (steel from US) and he sees enlarged defence budgets among allies who will buy regardless. Trump's making it easier to sell as well.

Attached: biafra2.jpg (489x691, 446K)

> bought a bunch of T 32 Calls at market close yesterday for 0.05$ betting on a bounce after a week of the market being down
GO UP! AHHHHHHH

Attached: d62.jpg (680x469, 66K)

Good point, that's a lot less underlying equity for AMD. However it seems that not relying on their own fab and manufacturing tech is paying off right now. AMD was able to play off of multiple fab companies, and now it seems like they are successfully ramping up 7nm while Intel is still stuck figuring out 10nm.

In since 10$ and a significant portion of my portfolio. I'm in for the long HODL.

yes

280 guaranteed

Attached: 1527350985873.jpg (2893x4092, 2.13M)

Consider buying CL and Air Products today

Attached: Colgate_Toothpaste_Maxfresh_Peppermint_Ice_-_80_GM_Blue_Gel_large.jpg (480x480, 24K)

So y’all ready for another red day??!?!?

God speed user. We're all gonna make it brah

Attached: 1522725917270.png (663x1024, 604K)

Today we green. Sandniggers at OPEC surprisingly were able to reach agreement on ramping up oil production. Futures on Dow are up, s&p too

Probably, but it means you have to compare their profit margins and expectations to other fabless companies like Nvidia or Qualcomm. They probably make relatively less money per chip than what they used to do in 2000. However you're right about the 7nm, but it also means they are going to have shit yields and maybe shitty chips at first, because as far as I know they are the first to use TSMCs 7nm

Attached: 1529673390255967530994.jpg (2048x1152, 890K)

Here we are day of opec meeting, anyone who fomod with me. Congrats were gonna make it. Been busy for a while. Wish you all luck
T.uso options faggot

TUP
-9% pre
In my buy zone again but...

I told that user to buy IGC yesterday.

Is today a green day today then!?

Attached: D39F8248-A5DD-46EC-81AF-8FFDE01E6560.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Yep, I should buy at least one chink meme like QD on yesterday sale

yeah its gonna be green, dont be a Hater

Still closing red on the week.

t. hater.

Attached: 1284386604614.png (429x410, 47K)

Glad I bought SBUX calls yesterday

does anyne know when OPEC meeting is gonna take place?
i have some stuff i need to do in the AM, but wanna be back to catch the dip

Also just a heads up to you guys, someone has been loading up big on DB calls recently. Something big is about to happen.

Attached: Screenshot_20180622-083037.png (480x854, 52K)

+0.8% already

Attached: nic.png (516x330, 137K)

you missed it. they already had their meeting, they didn't even invite me, fuckers.

kek
me neither

but rly tho?

>heads up
Thanks just bought 100k! Memeing aside I threw 100 dollars in because fuck DD, I just want a ride

$IQ lel

Yes
They raise production
Cheap oil for everyone, fuck shale.

Fugg I was just about to post this.

Is the Führer being revived ?

I just threw 2000 at redhat. Tell me I'm dumb.

the why is USO still crushing it?
have we underestimated demand?
im confus

>PEP
UNSTOPPABLE

Attached: 1529526249952.png (240x240, 9K)

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-22-08-41-39-1.png (1080x911, 54K)

Goddamn JD, last time I trust the Chinese

Attached: 1491252226014.jpg (860x702, 280K)

They just hit my stop loss at 36. Now it looks like it'll bounce off 36 wtf

Kek IQ is diving harder than neymar. Based chinks and monkeys.

hehe, always saw pepsi logo as a chill sarcastic laughing little fella.

So where do I go to learn more than " a few things"?

Looks like the chink.gov has no more dorrars to pump IQ and the other scams

Gotta devalue the RMB and proce Trump was right about these scums of the earth

lol
this

Still HODLing for you USO bro. Let's see it moon

kek so glad I didn't

Dive in, get burned and learn from your errors
There really is no other way

Buy something you like and see what happens

Search Adam khoo yt channel. Do not pay for his courses because he has plenty top notch material for you for free on his channel

Attached: 4DCAF215-4475-4170-A1F4-B3196AD433B4.jpg (720x482, 56K)

BA = bought

yeah im glad i took my 10%
sick of getting RICEd every day, and i was all green on that one. knew a red day was coming

Cheap oil will push growth in EU and Asia, so maybe.

kek
i remember watchin that guys vids when i FIRST started.
i like the way he says "DUH"

cause all the opec nations are shady as fuck and do the opposite of what they say they have agreed to so they can get more money for their oil. This is widely known so everybody just does the opposite of what opec says.

how can anyone look at NFLX chart and not think this is the top

>IQ

Attached: psn349.jpg (600x600, 40K)

because the faggots buying that dumpster full of kindling aren't even looking at the chart.

yea it must be something, because not a single oil meme is even dipping. DNR is up 9% overnight

i generally bet against them as well, just unsure if i should lock in profits or let it ride

you should short it

Lel

Attached: wojak_aaaaa_hat_iq.png (500x600, 190K)

UP DOW UP!

Attached: charge.png (425x289, 184K)

the song of $IQ

CAN'T WAKE UP

jokes on you still positive on IQ because I got in the 20s range. why would you sell this gem when the rap of china alone had 2.68 BILLION views. that gives them a shit load of ad revenue.

Why in the fuck is SHOP tanking still? The stupid Supreme Court tax stuff? Govt are made up of thieves

We the people are the government for the people by the people, and yes we are fucking thieves. Just look at the amount of greed that motivates the anons in this thread.

What useful data can you extract and sell from soulless, rice eating, commie loving fucking chink scums ?
Hell, even data from dead cockroaches is more valuable than the one of those rice niggers

Wow RHT... down 12percent

Trying to get free only to get new “taxes” slapped on online sales, it never ends. SHOP was at $174 before this foolishness

wow DNR... up 12%

Based! This is our day /Bull Dogs/
Woof woof!

Attached: gfdgdfgdfggft545t.png (1075x627, 887K)

My SLV calls are keeping me alive

Attached: _20180618_092014.jpg (900x895, 191K)

so the CL futures spread continues to bull to unnatural heights. im hlding my oil for now

yup all my commodities is green as expected

Attached: CL1!-CL2! 3.png (1393x657, 113K)