Tfw no norwegian viking gf

tfw no norwegian viking gf

Attached: emma.jpg (300x300, 24K)

That's a cute girl

>gf
>girl

I want her to stimulate my prostate with her feminine penis

It's a meme, everyone knows she is a girl for real.

Is this the key to create perfect traps? Giving them female hormones before puberty?

God I want to take her on a date, something classy. Then we'd come back to my place, we're both a bit tipsy and start messing around, end up making sweet love all night. Months pass, we're very happy together, I introduce her to family, we get married, try for a baby... live happily ever after with our 2 kids (1 boy(boy) and 1 girl(boy))

I wonder how big is its dick? Does the penis keeps growing after taking female hormones?

That's a gay thought.
You're gay lad.
YOU HEAR ME, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT??

Instead of giving them hormones, we should give them a therapy good enough so they go back to normal.
And give you degenerates trap-lovers bullets in the head.

I hope so.

Of course, it's just a media coup to talk about her. People from this gen are very swallow and they need that we talk about them even if it's good or bad.
She is a girl, you will se.

>She is a girl, you will se.
She's underage, i don't need to see this.
Besides, she looks indecent, what are her parents doing?

Intolerant shit, why are you so hate everyone who doesn't look like you wanna it should be?

Attached: 13126835_1004627519574763_988825648_n.jpg (640x800, 72K)

Not going to lie, it was probably a bit gay but it's a question worth to be asked

>why are you so hate everyone who doesn't look like you wanna it should be?
Boris, go do some english courses before coming here, You hurt my eyes.
Once you can properly write your thoughts, i'll be kind enough to consider giving you an answer.

No gay question is worth to be asked.
Except if you ask the clergyman how long must the rope be.

Nigga you gay

No u

your town will never get raided by a tribe of female vikings taking you as their sexslave and raping you on the voyage home

Oh, lol. Just KYS already. Trannies are PERFECT.

Attached: 41677341_269128177050681_988257656093290036_n.jpg (640x759, 54K)

Aren't you ashamed to destroy an innocent being just so you can realize your filthy fantasies?
Those people are ill and need help.
Instead of giving them the help they need, you just want to fuck them.

It's like being aroused at the idea of corrupting someone having some megalomania, believing himself to be a king and your fetish is king/servant play. Completely immoral and disgusting.

no, it gets smaller, so do testicles an they are prone to develop cancer in their balls.

>Instead of giving them hormones, we should give them a therapy good enough so they go back to normal.
s like male hormones? i allways though that is what they need

>Instead of giving them hormones, we should give them a therapy good enough so they go back to normal.
>And give you degenerates trap-lovers bullets in the head.
Times change grandpa.
Imagine hating having less competition and more people to fuck

Why should I? Just admit the fact that you are silly hater who looks worse than the feet of this Goddess.

Attached: txs.png (1111x754, 1.27M)

>s like male hormones?
The thing is, because of the massive propaganda, no serious research was made to know the origin of gender disphoria.
I don't believe it to be an endocrinal problem as they can grow beards, have a functional penis, etc.. if you don't give them any hormones.
I believe the root of the problem is in the brain, maybe the synapse are more like a woman than a man, but how did it happen?
During the embryogenesis?
Is there a specific genetic reason?
Or maybe it's having all those endocrine disruptors in the environment during childhood (It's my belief as now).

The thing is, as society is, doing proper research is impossible, you would lack funds (who would give you money for that) and public opinion will shit on you.

T. Biologist.

I don't care about competition, i'm not a feeble weak guy who lack confidence in himself so much that he needs to have his fellow countrymen become sick in their head.
>more people to fuck
Shame on you, what kind of kāfir are you?
I only intend to marry once (Maybe two if an unfortunate accident happens before i had kids) and have numerous children.

Do not compare me to this foul beast.
I know i look good enough so people don't do the sign of the cross when i pass near them.

Will you go to prison in Russia if the police finds out you're such a faggot?

>I don't care about competition, i'm not a feeble weak guy who lack confidence in himself so much that he needs to have his fellow countrymen become sick in their head.
They already are.
>Shame on you, what kind of kāfir are you?
Are you a turk in switzerland or what ?
>I only intend to marry once (Maybe two if an unfortunate accident happens before i had kids) and have numerous children.
So do i, but these kind of people already want to become like that. Why not let them do what they want ? and take advantage of that since that's what they want.

yeah man i get you, same with why are niggers retarded? we wont be able to answer or to help mankind as far as prgrecucks rule.
i thouth of the experiment of raising a couple different races kids with robots in the exact same way to see if they the difference is or not genetic.
BUT WELL MAN I GUESS WE WILL NEVER KNOW AS WE SIT OUR ASSES AGAINST THEM RIGHT?

>They already are.
Not a reason to not try to help them. Are you really that selfish?
>Are you a turk in switzerland or what ?
Nah, lol.
But i've read about all abrahamic religions and i prefer by far having (true) muslims in my country than degenerate.
>So do i, but these kind of people already want to become like that. Why not let them do what they want ? and take advantage of that since that's what they want.
Because it's not what they want.
If it was what they want, they would not commit suicide. PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF FAGGOTRY!
I consider enablers as criminals.
They manipulate weak people in order to destabilize society.

>i thouth of the experiment of raising a couple different races kids with robots in the exact same way to see if they the difference is or not genetic.
To be honest, it would be an interesting experiment.
I'll tell you, i've met a lot of retarded people and in some case, all their family had the same retardness, i was thinking if there was a genetic reason.
And if yes, is there a method to avoid it for the next generation.
I'm black and i often facepalm myself when i hear others blacks (well, also whites, most people are retarded anyways).

>he wouldn't destroy this white boi

white bois >> women

Attached: gay.jpg (720x540, 49K)

>I'm black
>lives in europe
>vcomplains bout fags
cringe

Well, you're black as well.
And i don't see how my skin color is relevant to the discussion.

>Well, you're black as well.
huh?
it is, you are cancer just like fags good night nigger

Seems you are as retarded as you claims the niggers to be if you can't have a polite discussion about one (1) topic without going ballistic at the mention of another one.
Heh, what should i expect of here...

Attached: ArgentinaIsWhite.jpg (600x332, 24K)

>Imagine unleashing your inner Chad and dominate her by holding her by the nape with one of your hands while you are firmly grabbing with the other hand her hips and/or ass cheeks and then thrust and pump back and forth really fast with violence in her ass as she's bending over, starting to breath loudly and moan, her back and ass all sweating, her hands grabbing the bed sheets and mat, her toes coming close together because of the good stuffing you are doing.

Attached: 1546468176522.gif (268x151, 835K)

you are all being pinkpilled wake up and change your ways

Attached: 1546612701443.png (538x495, 50K)

Taking shitposters seriously to the point of being this assblasted

Lurk moar, DLC France

They don't want to change.
I remember why i decided to not have a political career.
Can't wait to build my comfy home and start growing vegetables.

>Taking shitposters seriously to the point of being this assblasted
Usually, i'm quite chill, but today, dunno, i wanted to vent a bit.
Just look at what portuganon posted just on top, they shitpost in permanence and nobody cares.
Wew. Can't do anything, i hate being powerless.

Dude I also hate those kind of gay trannies etc threads but as long you are confident with yourself they are inoffensive, just hide them, only closet and mentally weak people fall for those shitposters tricks.

I Lurk sometimes on Jow Forums for the lulz crazy how many people were converted by them. I agree some people are weaker than others but taking what the shithole of internet says seriously That's a huge redflag. Sometimes I even troll too just for the fun but people gotta be aware it's all shilling and trolling AND NOT take it seriously unless you are weak or closet. And if it bothers you hide or filter like I do for 90% of non straight threads on worksafe boards.

Based swiss chocoboss

Attached: rei4.jpg (777x777, 86K)

Yeah, i perfectly understand your point, i also often shitpost, i'm more like 80% lurker, 15% shitposter and a few times i take it seriously.
Maybe it was because i kept listening to religious choirs, made me get into a preacher mode.

Nice to know i'm not surrounded by faggotry, thanks user.
Love your pralines too!

>All the faggots ITT who wouldn't absolutely ruin his delicate and pink Scandinavian hole with hard dick

Attached: 1498425565108.jpg (329x399, 44K)

No and everyone thinks trannies are fucked in the head, it was considered a mental illness not long ago here, they just changed everything to match political agendas, gender dysphoria can be cured without surgery or hormones :)

>they just changed everything to match political agendas
Well, that's the problem.
And you never see any politician, even right-wing, adressing this problem.

>adressing this problem.
It's not a problem anymore, scalpels and butchering genitalias can cure it!

Attached: 1546737501953.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>His

You wish it was a boy, don't you?

Chinlet freak

Oh yes, i completely forgot that!
I hope there will be a similar treatment for all others mental illness.
As a megaloniac, i consider myself as the new Tsar of Russia so the society should follow and encourages my disillusion, give me access to the winter palace of St Petersburg and give me executive powers on the territories.
Logic.

I dated a Norwegian a year and a half ago.
Trust me, whilst they're cute and kooky they can be incredibly jarring to talk to.