Which one is less shithole?

Which one is less shithole?

Attached: SA-v-SEA-PIN.jpg?resize=1140%2C1710&ssl=1.jpg (1140x1710, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends in which part of Southeast Asia you are, it's not the same thing to be in Brunei or Singapore

But in South America everyhting is equally shit so southeast asia

Indonesia is pretty based

>SEA
>comfy buddhist monasteries
>SA
>cartel shitholes and 1st world wannabes
Not even a question.

South East Asia

Depends on location of course, but I'd prefer Latin America over SEA.

Retard.

Southeast Asia only because Singapore. The rest is shit.

South America isn't as culturally alien as SE Asia which is like visiting another planet altogether.

South America is wealthier and more developed on average (SEA has a couple of developed countries but also many poor ones), but SEA grows much faster and will surpass us in the near future.

Malaysia is first world, no spic place is so the answer is obvious.

SEA is much safer than SA. This is not up for debate.

Don't forget to take your chewing gum joao

I have not been to every country in either, but I would assume South America because of the larger middle class.

SEA major cities are pretty much first world in most parts, but there is a huge number of incredibly poor (think african tier) people.

On average South America, then if you start cherrypicking you have places like Singapore or Brunei, which obliterate any sad shithole in the Americas including the US and Canada

The Dai Viet spreading the truth with godly digits

Yep. That's a fact.

southeast asia probably. would much rather bang a girl from SA though

South America is bad, but not pag-pag levels of bad

south america

At least in sea you dont get killed by the local cartel

you are all equally subhumans in my book

t. Duterte

I don't think South America has any place as bad and impoverished as Cambodia or Bangladesh.

>we*
Ftfy

Depends which particular countries you focus on. I think Latin America has great potential.

Southeast asia is safer, but its mostly a poor shithole compared than south america

Singapore and Brunei transcends everything in SA of course, but otherwise the comparison in terms of development would look something like

Malaysia and Thailand - Argentina and Chile
Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam - Brasil, Colombia, and Peru

>spics being easily triggered as always
idiots

But you do, and then the cops kill the cartel. Drug problems are very rampart in SEA (Particularly philipines/Indochina) but Americans just don't hear much about it because it does not flow to them. A large amount of hard drugs flow through SEA to Asia/Oceania.

Its not as mentioned in pop culture (they don;t have cool netflix shows or youtube documentaries in English about it) but its a huge social issue in some areas of SEA, just like Americas.

Thailand is between Chile and Colombia/Peru/Brazil in terms of GDP per capita PPP, but much closer to the latter than to the former. Vietnam/Philippines have like half the per capita PPP than Bra/Col/Peru.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Thais don't seem to have much of an Internet culture, there's no Thai flags on Jow Forums that aren't sexpats. It seems to be the one SE Asian cunt we don't really have any posters from barring ones like Cambodia that are too poor to into Internet.

brunei actually is quite similar to singapore compared to malaysia or fliplands

south east asia is more shithole than latam desu.
there's too many subhuman apes here! this part of the world has a very goddamn high population density.
just go to jakarta and see how shitty it is: hot af, real bad air quality, traffic jams, litter everywhere, noise pollution from local mosque, et cetera...

SEA has way more potential in the long term. Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and others are fertile as FUGG, their economy are booming in unhealthy levels and they actually invest in science and technology.

South America is just lost in politics. It may be better now, but they'll surpass us soon.

thailand is honesrly not very different from Brasil, Peru or Colombia. Vietnam is well below but Malaysia is definiteky above though

>SEA
>buddhist
OH NO NO NO NO

it is the truth, in southeast asia there are first world countries, and there's no first world country in South america

OP should exclude Singapore. Singapore is better even than 99% of Europe

Thais kinda have their own forum (pantip) just like Nigeria has nairaland.

isn't panama = SA equivalent of SEA singapore? both prosper from their strategic location, compare panama canal and strait of malacca.

>SEA
>high threat of islamic extremism
>SA
>produces great footballers
can't argue with this.

the one with fewer motorcycles per capita.

In a best case scenario, we should be as developed as Singapore is today in about a century. But, yeah. Our model is to follow Singapore's example.

Panama is literally my escape plan in case shit ever hits the fan here. So please stay on the right path kek

Hey, Mexico-user, I have a questions for you! Would you recommend visiting Mexico in the winter? What is the possibility of having bad encounters with cartel guys and ordinary thugs? Have you tried peyote in your lifetime?