CONI INCREASED REWARDS GET IN NOW

Huge pump coming you already know the deal, going 5-10x TODAY. Announcement just happened a few minutes ago

coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=CONIETH

Attached: IMG_20180620_073012_630.png (447x448, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/627
manbiwang.com/channel/#/pcRegister?id=1029788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link to announcement?

These chinks really know how to pump their coins god damn. Good thing I have spare eth laying around

lock and loaded

nice try bagholder-kun

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 263K)

Thank god I'm still in CONI from before kek

coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/627

Oh fuck yeah I'm early on the pump for once. Looking for 5x on this LETS GO

what changed from what they had going before? looks the same to me

Holy shit that green candle. HURRY UP ETH ARRRGGGHHHH

Knew this would happen.

Attached: 20180619_095200.jpg (1050x1866, 370K)

comfy.

RIP buying the dip.

Attached: coniiiii.png (1046x413, 60K)

Use my ref link to get extra 15 dollar :3

manbiwang.com/channel/#/pcRegister?id=1029788

How long do deposits take my receiving transaction hasn't popped up on my history yet

15 minutes for me

Nvm it showed up on there. Confirming now

Good thing I decided to check biz with my morning coffee today

nice fomo faggot you're gonna get destroyed

*does the fcoin*

This is going to be a TRX-tier pump. I'm goin in

already dumping was a good try bagholders

Definitely. big pump from fcoin fomo for sure

No it's not retard

Good thing I've been swing trading this for the last 3 days

news announced almost an hour ago..price barely went up and is already dumping again

Attached: 1508364938390.png (434x245, 189K)

Regulation of Coni dividends
Dear CoinBene investors:
To satisfy users need for trading Coni, we launch the new version of this activity:

Activity 1: Mine Coni by Trading

Date of activity:the old version will be end at 24:00 on June 22th, 2018 (GMT+8)
The new version will start from 0:00 on June 23th,2018(GMT+8)

Rules:
130% trading fee users produced will be returned in the volume of equal-valued Coni at 12:00 (GMT+8) in the next day. The exchange rate depends on Coni’s closing price hourly. The total amount of Coni 47480000, the sooner the better.the activity will end automatically while Coni runs out.
the trading pair participated in this activity involves: CONI/BTC、CONI/ETH、BTC/USDT、ETH/USDT、ETH/BTC、LTC/USDT、LTC/BTC、BCH/USDT、ETC/USDT

Activity 2: Get Dividends by Holding

Date of activity:from 0:00 on June 22th, 2018 to 24:00 on July 22th, 2018 GMT+8

Rules:100% trading fee will be released based on a formula: the holding volume of Coni per hour divide the hourly total volume of Coni and multiple 100%. The trading fee will 100% exchange to ETH by closing price hourly and will be return at 15:00 next day.

Activity 3: Regular Dividend

Date of activity:The activity will be started until the end of ‘Mine Coni by Trading’. For the certain time, please pay attention to our announcement in the website.

Rules:Based on the profits situation in the period of dividends, a certain proportion of profits will be used to as platform welfares to back up following activities.

Fuckin chinks. I guess this is going to pump after all

Are you blind?

In early for once whew

In at 1020.

Pamp eeet

wow this is so exciting

Attached: Cl18YVC.jpg (975x600, 28K)

Whew I had to login to my Jow Forums account just to tell you how stupid you are

How much in ETH does it pay out per day for like $1000 in cuckbenes

nice you already lost money

Not enough for her desu

Attached: IMG_20180617_201938_130.jpg (853x1280, 51K)

The coin woint moon as long as the trading program is there. However you get crazy dividends from holding or if you are a bot trader you can get even better dividends from trading.

How high is this chick scam gonna pump

That doesn't even make sense dumbass

It does. Most people are not holding CONI right now, but trading other pairs because holding rewards are worse than trading rewards.

I'm ready let's do this shit

it matters not because dividens are paid in CONI. If you get dumped on you're finished.

>brainlet.jpeg

Don't you get paid in ETH?

Trading dividends in CONI, holding dividends in ETH

For hodling you are get paid in eth
For trading in Coni
What im saying is: I dont expect a huge moon until the trading event has finished

Feel free to point out my flaws.

YOU FAGGOTS GOT DUMPED ON AGAIN WHEN WILL YOU LEARN NOT TO CHASE PUMPS

riiiiiiiiiii the coinbene admins are so retarded why do they increase the trading again riiiiiiiiiii

Increasing trading margin makes profitable buying more easier and I think they removed the cap so the coins can get mined faster which allows dividend snowball to occur more quickly

But most people dont have the time to trade 24/7. Its good for the bot users but the majority wants to hold.

You can’t stop the bot users so at best all you can hope for now is to speed up the mining

kys pajeet scammer

dividends are pretty comfy desu

if I make even half of what I am now reliably this is a very nice investment

and how much is that? and are you holding or trading?

I've put $350 in the past few days, not traded at all, made $2 so far today and it's not over yet

that's ridiculous for diviends when you annualize that it's over 200%

to add onto this, since the return on dividends isn't based on how much you invest but how much the exchange makes, it's undervalued. I predict CONI itself will moon until annualized interest is more like 7% rather than over 200%

which I just calculated to be about $10 a token on a conservative estimate

What about wash trading? Won't this die in volume in a few weeks?

I'm guessing it'll settle down a bit but it's exchange coin will still be competitive in returns with things like bibox

Not wash trading, but trading bots utilizing the trading events. I would watch the first dividend pay out closely as well. Maybe bot traders dump their dividend CONI.

I think exchange coins like this are good for the health of an exchange, so all these traders holding this shit will use their dividends to buy stuff on the exchange with only a small portion leaving it, leading to volume to increase naturally

holy shit 1 hour revenue volume is going HAM now

like 4x what it was doing a few hours ago

Dividends payout just 5xed

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

About a thousand dollars will get you $50 a day in dividends that’s nuts

Volume rising very fast

Attached: 852833727_96224.jpg (720x1280, 89K)

So did the site crash?
Are my Fundos saifu?

When they will pay the dividends? Are they monthly-paid or what?

No they will pay them out tomorrow. And from then every day