So where are you guys applying?

so where are you guys applying?

Attached: 1520516996896.png (1300x977, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn310KaOxnU
youtube.com/watch?v=34kRTnBmydc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironcially burger king

i thought i would be free from being a wagie........instead i lost my savings from the last 3 years.......

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn310KaOxnU

made me kek

Attached: 1527623261685.jpg (1060x1075, 217K)

Popeyes. Good food and I get to work with black girls so it's cool

Started sending my resume to some internship positions for comp sci, don't know if I'll get any though with my minimal experience and poor GPA

jesus christ.

I started a twitch channel and I’m playing fortnite to try and make ninja money. Kill me plz.

you probably wont suceed unless you are a grill or a passable trap.

Doing a coup in Saudi Arabia to force them to sell oil for Bitcoin.

Bump lmao

not gonna make it

if youre not applying at Mcdonalds, youre not a real trader

Attached: maccas.png (500x353, 198K)

same unironically

Attached: display_dd12b740013dbb5d460a0785f99f661a.png (600x435, 50K)

You'd better be sure you have customer service skills and the ability to cope with ridiculous demands and poor deadlines for workstation optimization pal.
6 months internship and two years wasted on a A.S. to curse out baby boomers and order new hard-drives from habbeb.

Applying for a job at the morgue to capitalize on everyone that neck themselves on these dumps

youtube.com/watch?v=34kRTnBmydc

Should have done that when Marlon Brando was still alive

I was already planning on starting a new job in July with my new degree. The money I made off of crypto was just extra stuff to make life a little easier

Just do Uber, Lyft or any other driver service that's very easy to get a job with, they hire practically anyone with a car.

Even better if you don't want to deal with driving around people there are food delivery services that will just have you picking up orders and delivering them to houses.

>The money I lost due to crypto was just extra stuff to make life a little harder
ftfy

But I didn't lose anything. I'm up right now all tethered up with over 2x my initial buy-in

I've been working at McDonalds for the past month

Dad hired me after i lost 250k in the spring

he pays me 60k, i work from home fucking around on the internet all day and do about 4 hours of real work a day.

Wall Street

Attached: robbie rotten money.png (1330x880, 461K)

>drop out of university
>start developing games with best friend
>never touched crypto and stock shit in my life
Feels good to spend my days getting paid for doing something I love. Can't imagine what my life would be like if I decided to gamble everything in the shark cage.

Attached: 4658768.gif (400x300, 423K)

Attached: lMQseF3.jpg (544x551, 113K)

Neetbucks.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

You're better than that, user.

Jokes on you, I've been working the whole time.

I signed up for Rover today and downloaded the app. Gonna walk some dogs n SHIET

I’ve been sorta trying to do freelancing writing smart contracts on Upwork since I quit my job, but no one seems to want much of that right now (gee, I wonder why?)

McDonald's queen Victoria market, Melbourne for me

that sounds almost as degrading as mcdonalds.

Are you one of the best players in the game? Are you super entertaining / funny? If both answers are no, stop trying

this
Crypto was only suppose to be a 6 month gig or so for me, to pull in some extra fun bux. But that didn't work out, i hate you all. Your delusion fed my greed when we started having dumps. I should of............ -

Attached: lowjak.png (882x758, 371K)

I read monk , i though you ere going to live at vatican